• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Rays Tradin' Shop

How many People should get the "Present Box" prize?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Using Prinplups Metal Claw you can kill em. Also it doesnt really matter what you give me for em there freebies since their little pokes.

Prinplup isn't fast enough to outspeed the Pokemon in the gym, so I'm having issues getting past the Hypnosis + Confuse Ray + Night Shade combo. Machoke is useless here especially with No Guard. Shadow Ball isn't available until after the gym is beaten, for Leafeon. So, I just decided to raise Charmander and use it for the gym.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    Noticed you had a Snorlax in the junk yard. Not a legendary. Anything I can do to take him off your hands? Also, the Salemance. My pokemon arent super good or rare, as I have no shinies or events, thus not being able to trade for shinies or events, but I can offer 1+ TMs for that Salemance if you haven't already gotten rid of it.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Noticed you had a Snorlax in the junk yard. Not a legendary. Anything I can do to take him off your hands? Also, the Salemance. My pokemon arent super good or rare, as I have no shinies or events, thus not being able to trade for shinies or events, but I can offer 1+ TMs for that Salemance if you haven't already gotten rid of it.

Snorlax NTR I think ive been trading over the gTS for a while. But as for Salamence I only want fair trades so try and offer the best you can.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    ok thats fine... also since i see you know how to clone, can you clone me the a gliger that u hav in the junk yard?

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    I would really like one of those Cyndaquil . . . I have Kanto starters, if you need any of them, and Groudon. PM me if you'd like to work something out, because I don't ever know when I'll be available here. :)

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    @DemonMan66: Hmm. Can youu offer?

Ok. I might as well put a "Junk Yard News" in this post since the topic is kinda messy.

- Finding more Junk
    - Some will include egg moves
    - NONE are shiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    How's the Poliwag breeding coming along?

I've bred some Piplup's, Charmander's and Eevee's. I plan on giving you one of each.

Last edited:
    Back