• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ + + ]Ready Steady Go~A Pokemon Academy RPG[ + + ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Too much like Gary-Stu, eh? The site thinks not.

Adrastos is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. He is so impossibly hip that he has difficulty seeing over his own pelvis; he'll probably die young, but damn, will it have been a good life. There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's got no emotional scars to speak of. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Adrastos. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Adrastos is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

You, on the other hand, have let yourself go more than a little bit close to member bashing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you ask for the reasons for your decline? And didn't Juu-Chan give them to you in explicit detail? Yes, the detailed analysis (which is both valid and thorough as far as I can tell) of precisely why this character is a Gary-Stu tells me this is so. Your character fulfills all of the usual Sue/Stu criteria, including but not limited to unusual name, good looks, incredible prowess on anything he tries, obtaining skills at a ridiculously fast pace, character-glorifying rivals, and famous family. If the site you referred to does not see anything Stu about this, it says more about the standards of that site than it does about your character.

And regardless, what some other site has to say on the subject is really not the issue here. The RP master has the right to make the call on these matters, and Juu-Chan gave a well motivated verdict on the subject. If you are too immature to handle a justified rejection and truly are incapable of grasping the concept that you might have something to improve on, that is your shame. You have no right or justification for spamming up the thread with your whining nor for making snide remarks such as this.

Kindly take your drama elsewhere from now on. I have no tolerance for this type of behavior in my section.

That is all. The rest of you may carry on.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    You, on the other hand, have let yourself go more than a little bit close to member bashing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you ask for the reasons for your decline? And didn't Juu-Chan give them to you in explicit detail? Yes, the detailed analysis (which is both valid and thorough as far as I can tell) of precisely why this character is a Gary-Stu tells me this is so. Your character fulfills all of the usual Sue/Stu criteria, including but not limited to unusual name, good looks, incredible prowess on anything he tries, obtaining skills at a ridiculously fast pace, character-glorifying rivals, and famous family. If the site you referred to does not see anything Stu about this, it says more about the standards of that site than it does about your character.

And regardless, what some other site has to say on the subject is really not the issue here. The RP master has the right to make the call on these matters, and Juu-Chan gave a well motivated verdict on the subject. If you are too immature to handle a justified rejection and truly are incapable of grasping the concept that you might have something to improve on, that is your shame. You have no right or justification for spamming up the thread with your whining nor for making snide remarks such as this.

Kindly take your drama elsewhere from now on. I have no tolerance for this type of behavior in my section.

That is all. The rest of you may carry on.

I never asked him anything about my character. And I wasn't being immature. I was going to try to improve my character. And I do not SPAM. I was just telling Juu-Chan about the results. I do not see how I was disrespectful...

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Hope its not too late to sign up!!

Character #1

Pokemon Trainer:

Name: Theodore (Ted) Quidel
    Birthdate: October 22
    Height: 5"11
    Title: Rancher
    Hobbies: Athletics, namely boxing, reading, comic books, and girls, but he tries to make sure the girls don't find out about the comic books, and vice versa.

Current Information:.
    Family Background: Ted grew up on a farm a small ways away from Azalea Town, so he still got into the town quite a lot with his family. He has two older sisters, Gloria and Harriett. Harriets moved off and gotten married, she lives in Olivine City, and Gloria is still around bugging him. His parents are divorced, his father runs the ranch where him and his sisters live, his mother is a big shot in Silph Co. He sees her fairly often, but he wishes it was more, so does his sister. Him and his father are really close, he taught him how to be a trainer, and gave him his first Pokemon.
    Birthplace: Johto, Azalea Town
    History: Ted was always interested in Pokemon, from his early years in his rural area him and a few friends always got together to gossip about who they knew who had new Pokemon, or who had just evolved. His farm work kept him busy, but every free minute he was reading about Pokemon, investigating how to train. When he was eleven, his father gave him his first Pokemon, a Rhyhorn. His father gave him sound advice, saying that Pokemon were not tools, but friends. Ted took this to heart, and truly loved his Rhyhorn. And forgetting all the training information he read about and was told, he was just friends with his Pokemon, this continued when he got his second Pokemon, a Hoppip. But when he awoke to find Rhyhorn tackling Hoppip into the ground, he realised that he had let his Pokemon go undisciplined. That was when he began his training, working hard to become a strong trainer. He eventually took on and defeated the Azalea Gym Leader Bugsy, but his parents divorce brought him back home before he could continue. He had to stay home and help at the farm for another year as they were short two hands, his mom and his sister, and then his mother got him into the Academy secretyly. His father approved, noticing what a proud and strong trainer Ted had become, let him continue on that path.
    Home: The farm
    Possetions, make-up, ,jewellery: Books for the most part, a pair of boxing gloves, and a thin rope necklace that his sisters made him when he was young.

Physical Description:.
    Hairstyle: His hair is brown, streaked with darker blond from the sun. He keeps it short and spiked up, slightly messy, but in an organized takes him 20 minutes kind of way
    Eyes: Green, flecked with grey-blue
    Body: Tall and lithe, with a runners build, but strong. He's an impressive boy for his age, less the boy he was, and more the man he will become
    Physical Condition: He has a scar on his shin from when he has racing his Rhyhorn and fell on a hoe, and in cold weather the wound still hurts.
    Attire: He wears an green vest with a hood, with black on the sides and around the neckline. Under that its a black short sleeved shirt, and darker green shorts. He keeps his clothes clean and pristine, but isnt afraid to get them dirty, he's like a cartoon character, the way they have hundreds of the same outfits. His family thinks its strange, but he's fine with it. His shoes are a little more diverse, he wears either white and black runners, or tough brown hiking boots.

Personality:

The first thing you'd notice about Ted is his attitude, he's positive and energetic, he puts in 100 percent, even more if he's trying to impress someone. He hates being beaten, he's so competitively that he'll take anyone, either in a decathalon or rock paper scissors. He was brought up believing that everything has its place, he's very neat and organized, and his pokemon mirror that organization. His pride is fierce and undeterred, he knows that he's trained hard to be where he is, and he knows it. He keeps himself looking good, because he's slightly vain and selfish. He's self centered, but still a good friend, because he will go anything if you need him too.

Pokemon:.
    Species: Rhydon, Jumpluff, Kingler,Medicham
    Nickname: He calls his Pokemon by their names, not nicknames, he's stubborn that way,
    Gender: Rhydon (Male), Jumpluff (Female), Kingler (Male), Medicham (Female)
    Attacks:
    Rhydon: Rock Blast, Hammer Arm, Stomp, Crunch
    Jumpluff: Cotton Spore, Bounce, Giga Drain, Encore
    Kingler: Crabhammer, Metal Claw, Slam, Bubblebeam
    Medicham: Force Palm, Detect, Fire Punch, Hi Jump Kick
    Personality: Rhydon mirrors Ted almost perfectly, he's loyal, brave, and fiercely competitive. He never backs down, and never gives up, in normal natures, he would be Adamant.
    Jumpluff is sort of the opposite, her personality is interesting, she's shy, but is easily offended, and easy to fight when provoked. Shes sort of a loose wire.
    Kingler is a mischief maker, he finds everything funny and he's highly curious. It takes a lot from ted to keep him in check.
    Medicham is Ted's calmest and most serene Pokemon, shes the only one who keeps a level head. She can weather through with her cool tempermant.

Rhydon and Jumpluff are Teds go to Pokes, and he learned to box from his father and Medicham. His father got Rhyhorn in a trade, Rhyhorn are excellent farm anaimals because of there strength and simplicity, Hoppip he caught, and Kingler he caught as a Krabby when visiting his mother in Kanto. His Medicham came fully evolved from his sister Harriet, when she got married she gave him Medicham, they already were friends.

Character # 2

Pokemon Gijinkas:.

Name: Aquillina (Aqua)
    Birthdate: April 17th
    Height: 5"2
    Merged With: Chinchou
    Hobbies: Art, mostly calligraphy, history, model trains, and swimming

Family Background: Her parents are a Gijinka fused with a Azumarill and a Gijinka fused with a Raichu. Her coming out as a Chinchou was hardly surpising. Her parents were gentle people, they loved each other and Aqua dearly. Her father voyaged off one day to search for his father, who had gome missing days before, and likewise he never returned. She was eight when it happened. Her mother, grief stricken, still slightly neglects her, but tries to keep a good atmosphere for her daughter.
    Birthplace: Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn
    History: For the most of her life Aqua lived on a smaller island away from Pacifidlog Town in Hoenn, swimming deep into the waters to play with her Chinchou bretheren. After her father dissappeared, her mother believed that it would be beneficial for the both of them to get a new start, and a clean slate. She moved to the island of the Academy, where she tried to fit in, but her place was in the water, and she never really got along with anyone.
    Possetions, make-up, ,jewellery: She has a jade pendant, along with jade earrings. And always papers, she carries around paper and a pen for whenever she feels like writing or doing calligraphy.

Hairstyle: Her bright yellow hair is long, and tied into thin strands with black beads keeping them together. It has traces of white and orange in there, from her parents.
    Eyes: Yellow, and vaguely luminescent, they has black crosses for pupils.
    Body: She's not a large person, short and thin, with a bigger torso than limbs, making her good at floating and drifting, not really built for land.
    Physical Condition: She needs to wet her skin daily, thats it.
    Gijinka Markings: Aquas hair and eyes are yellow, and around her neck come the two small glowing tendrils, extending through her hair. They illuminate her face well. Her skin is blue, and very shiny. Her hands and feet and webbed, and she has no lips.
    Attire: She normally wears a gold long sleeved shirt, with black wave patterns on one side, and a white skirt, long, almost trailing on the ground. But its normal to see her in what she wears under it, a tight yellow one piece swim suit, perfect for swimming.

Personality:.

She's very shy and non agressive, fairly solitary and mild. But she has an edge when it comes to matters important to her, shes not afraid to speak up when she hears something unsettling. She has intense conecntraion and focus, and when given a task she rarely wavers, she works silently and efficiently until shes done. She enjoys hard work and tough problems, a good academic. Shes not unfriendly, but she doesnt like being touched. And she will talk about herself, but its never very intimate, its more about her hobbies.

Attacks Known: Thunder Wave, Water Gun, Confuse Ray, Spark, Aqua Ring, Signal Beam, and Mist

Just a quick note on my characters, I may expand more on Aqua if I find necessary tomorrow, I probably will, her entry is a little short.

RP Sample, just a brief explanation of another characters background during

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Trainer #1

Name: Evelyn Egalite
    Birthdate:12/25
    Height: 5'5 (165 cm)
    Title: Rich Boy
    Hobbies: Singing, Cooking, Knitting, Reading Shoujo Manga, Baking Poffins

Current Information:
    Family Background: See the History
    Birthplace: Rustboro City, Hoenn
    History: Evelyn was born to an extremely wealthy family (that had been wealthy for generations) in an estate in the outskirts of Rustboro City, to a father, mother, and older sister. However, his mother was not his biological mother. Rather, his biological mother was the young, absent-minded maid that tended the family estate. His father and mother disliked each other, their marriage being a political marriage based around tying two wealthy business families together.

Evelyn was born so sickly, that his parents quickly purchased a summer home in Verdanturf for him to live at. Neither of his parents could reside with him in Verdanturf, so his father sent his own personal maid to take care of Evelyn. In addition, his mother purchased a Chansey to also keep an eye on Evelyn. Because Evelyn was deemed too sickly to go to school yet, his family's maid home-schooled him.

When Evelyn was ten, his mother discovered his origins. An extremely nasty divorce quickly followed. After a lengthy and extremely expensive divorce proceeding, his father was awarded custody of Evelyn (because his father retained control of the summer home, and could prove Evelyn was the biological son of his new wife), and his mother custody of his sister.

Because Evelyn was whisked off to Verdanturf City as a young child, he had very little contact with his sister, and does not remember her at all. His father married the same maid, despite being twenty-five years her elder, and her mother moved to Almia.

His family doctor deemed Evelyn as being healthy enough for school. Evelyn was amazingly socially successful for someone who had never come into contact with other children before. While Evelyn was blessed with uncanny social insight and an ability to rally others to do things for him, he was also a great liar but unable to keep any close friends despite being considered "popular" and "well-liked".

An excellent example was his relationships with the opposite gender. Although he was able to draw many romantic interests with his looks, social stature, and outgoing personality, he has never been able to keep a relationship going for more than a few months. His constant dishonesty, desire to "one-up" the other member of the relationship, constant desire to control, and general lack of empathy toward the other member of the relationship, ensured that every romantic relationship he had was very short-lived.

Evelyn had dreamed to be a Pokemon Coordinator even as an infirm child. One of his hobbies was to bake Poffins, and it was something he was very good at. Luckily for him, there was a local Normal Rank Contest Hall right in Verdanturf. Evelyn entered the Contest with endless confidence. He was annihilated.

His father was rather displeased by Evelyn's actions. Evelyn's father was a well-known and very powerful Pokemon trainer, and viewed Pokemon contests as a waste of time. He may have been content to allow Evelyn to become a Coordinator if he was actually good, but after Evelyn's subpar performance in the Verdanturf Pokemon Contest, Evelyn's father found a way to curb Evelyn's ambitions. He signed him up and sent him to Battle Academy.

Home: While the main estate for his family is on the outskirts of Rustboro City, Evelyn's family owns a spacious summer home in the outskirts of Verdanturf, where Evelyn his childhood, and all of his summers, in.
    Possessions, make-up, jewelery: For some strange reason, Evelyn always has glitter on his face. In addition, he wears a gold necklace that hangs a large diamond heart under his neck. It is obviously extremely expensive. In addition, he also wears two diamond earrings, has an extremely expensive watch, and even an expensive-looking ring. One wonders if he is attempting to flaunt his wealth, or if he is just oblivious.
    Physical Description:
    Hairstyle: His real hair is actually gray. It would have been black if not for his childhood sickliness. His hair dye, however, is pink. His hair is meticulously parted down the middle and drops down to the middle of his back. His hair is fluffy, puffy, and tends to be highly affected by the wind. His hair, including his bangs, flip up at the ends. He often lies and claims that his hair is naturally pink. Nobody believes him.
    Eyes: His real eyes are dark brown. However, his contacts are purple. Without those contacts, he has extremely poor eyesight. He will usually lie and claim that his eyes are naturally purple. Nobody believes him.
    Body: Although Evelyn is not nearly as sickly as he used to be, Evelyn still appears highly frail and delicate. His skin is very pale from spending most of his childhood indoors. Evelyn has a distinctive hourglass body shape, and his most noticeable facial feature is his ridiculously long eyelashes. All of these, combined with hair color and style, as well as his name (which is far more common among girls than boys) may not make his gender obvious at first to strangers. His sedentary childhood ensured that much that would have become muscle instead atrophied away, and has a tendency of always looking like he'll be blown away by the wind.
    Physical Condition: Evelyn is in awful physical condition. He is unable to run for even a minute before tiring. Normal-pace walks often tire out Evelyn, and he usually retires short rests when walking from one point to another. Evelyn also heals slowly when injured and his blood clots poorly. Evelyn often often undergoes dizzy spells at inopportune times because of his anemia.
    Attire: Evelyn wears his old school uniform for mostly sentimental reasons. His school was rather stingy and used unisex uniforms. Because the school was roughly 80% female, and 20% male (for some inexplicable reason). As a result, the uniform consists of a light-blue dress shirt, a gray vest, and a rather bizarre violet skort. (Evelyn thinks the school got the latter item for cheap because nobody wanted else to buy it). Despite wearing like a pair of shorts down to his thighs, it looks like a violet skirt that goes roughly down to his knees, and as a result, Evelyn got into the habit of wearing extremely long socks. He wears black socks that go all the way up under the skirt part and tuck into the "shorts" part. Evelyn probably knows it makes it much more likely for people to confuse his gender, but he probably just does it to mess with the heads of people who annoy him.

Personality: Evelyn has a very superficial charm. He is excellent at making small polite talk, acting cheery and sweet, and portraying himself as a sweet little child. In reality, he is far more predatory in social contexts, and views social interaction as a zero-sum game. This made him completely deadly in school, as a derogatory moniker for him that nobody would say to his face was the "Princess of Gossip".

Evelyn also rarely tells the truth and is able to do so with a straight face. For some strange reason, when Evelyn actually tells things that are truthful but sound fantastical, he is unable to keep a straight face and people rarely believe him.

Evelyn is bitter over his failure to be a Pokemon Coordinator. He blames his father, the contest system, the Battle Academy, and of course, all of the students inside. Recently, his temper has worsened, and despite the "sugar sweet" exterior he tries to project, he has a tendency now to erratically lash out in anger.

Evelyn's superficial charm allows him to attract many acquaintances, minions, and semi-friends. However, he is never able to attract close friends, partially because he views openness as a form of weakness, and he is paranoid that someone will exploit his "social" weaknesses for "massive damage".

Evelyn has both a sadistic and altruistic streak. Evelyn often acts altruistic, offering to help, assist, and support others, but he is personally unsure if he does it as part of his "sugar sweet" act, or if it stems from legitimate altruism. Sometimes he also wonders if it's still a 100% act. Evelyn also loves sadistically teasing others, and he doesn't wonder about that. He just thinks it's a blast.

Pokemon -
    Species: Blissey
    Nickname: Fructidor
    Attacks: Egg Bomb
    Refresh
    Softboiled
    Flamethrower
    Personality: Quiet

Species: Kirlia
    Nickname: Prairial
    Attacks: Teleport
    Psychic
    Destiny Bond
    Future Sight
    Personality: Modest

Species: Frosslass
    Nickname: Thermidor
    Attacks: Destiny Bond
    Ice Beam
    Shadow Ball
    Confuse Ray
    Personality: Quirky

Species: Bellossom
    Nickname: Germinal
    Attacks: Solar Beam
    Magical Ball
    Sunny Day
    Toxic
    Personality: Timid

Species: Misdreavus
    Nickname: Messidor
    Attacks: Destiny Bond
    Shadow Ball
    Pain Split
    Mean Look
    Personality: Adamant

Species: Roselia
    Nickname: Floreal
    Attacks: Sludge Bomb
    Synthesis
    Solar Beam
    Energy Ball
    Personality: Rash

---

Name: Rowan Roland
    Birthdate: 04/01
    Height: 5'7 (170cm)
    Title: Ace Trainer
    Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, watching sad movies, taking very long walks

Current Information:
    Family Background: Rowan was born to an extremely wealthy family (that had been wealthy for generations) in an estate in the outskirts of Rustboro City, to a father and mother whom disliked each other. Their marriage was a political marriage based around tying two wealthy business families. Rowan had a younger brother, but never had contact with him as he had always lived in Verdanturf City, and never saw him before her father took custody of him.

When Rowan was 11, his mother divorced his father after some spat that Rowan honestly didn't care about. At the end of it, Rowan's mother took her and moved to Almia. Rowan didn't mind, she rather disliked Rustboro City.

Two years later, Rowan got a stepfather. She gets along with her stepfather far better than she does with her mother, whom she is not on speaking terms with. Her stepfather sponsored her enrollment in Battle Academy when her mother refused to support her Pokemon Training ambitions.
    Birthplace: Rustboro City, Hoenn
    History: Rowan was a somewhat meek girl in her childhood and did not particularly care about Pokemon. As a young child, she was not particularly popular nor unpopular and was one of those students whose names the teacher did not remember. Rowan was an extremely poor student despite being extremely sharp, going through most of school envious. Envious of the teacher and what power she held over the students. Rowan was envious of those with power.

Despite her privileged background, she chafed with her parents. She found their 'power' over her unbearable. Even during the spat that led to their divorce, Rowan scoffed at her parents and thought them preoccupied over things of little importance.

When she moved to Almia, her envy grew. Her parents worked as high-ranked executives in Altru Inc., but there were still those higher then them. And she chafed at their greater power. Rowan cruised through school in Almia as the first in her class, not because she studied more than the others, but because she realized that ingenuity was the key to success.

Rowan was not personally interested in Pokemon. While she made it a point to care for the needs of her Pokemon the best she could, Rowan found it difficult to forge sincere relationships with them. She found their power more entrancing. Eventually, Rowan became more and more engrossed in Pokemon, and started capturing and raising many local Pokemon. Her father supported her, and even brought her Pokemon from work as a gift.

When Rowan heard of this "Battle Academy", she jumped at the opportunity to surge ahead in society. When she asked for permission, her mother refused. Then she asked her father. And he supported it. And although only one parent knows of it, Rowan was off to the Battle Academy.

Home: Rowan's family owns a very large house in Almia.
    Possessions, make-up, jewelery: None. She thinks of them as a waste of time.
    Physical Description:

Hairstyle: Rowan has messy black hair that she has cut short to chin-level. Her bangs are messy and not taken care of, so she often runs her hair through her bangs to prevent them from blocking her eyes.
    Eyes: Rowan has somewhat sunken dark brown eyes. Her eyes are dark enough as to appear black. Other then that, they are rather plain.
    Body: Rowan has always took pride in her ability to blend into crowds. While she is taller than most females and slightly larger, she is nothing outside of the norm. Her facial features are very sharp, and her mouth is usually closed in a permanent frown. She has a tendency to stare deeply into people who annoy her as ell.
    Physical Condition: Rowan is athletically above-average, but that counts for very little in a world filled with many with superhuman athleticism. However, it is enough to put her on par with most male trainers, and surpass most female trainers. However, she is still extremely inflexible.
    Attire: Rowan doesn't give a ^@&*. She usually wears dark jeans (dark blue or black), and usually some kind of nondescript shirt and jacket. However, she usually attempts to dress casually and dark. Why dark, she doesn't even know.

Personality: Rowan is extremely competitive. She hates losing, and is even willing to resort to dirty tricks (although she'd rather not), in order to win. Worst of all, she seems to think of every single activity in life as a competition. While she is not normally very mean-spirited, her endless competition and somewhat scruple-deficiency often makes her seem though.

When in more serious competitions, she is even more ruthless. She generally tends to try to win at all costs, though of course, there are still moral boundaries she will not cross. She is also somewhat sexist, and detests the majority of the female gender. She also detests what she perceives as intentional weakness.

Rowan doesn't particularly have a problem with other people barring they hold a specific trait she despises, but she does not particularly have a way with words. She has a tendency of purposely trying to act "cool", in the hope that it will attract others to befriend her. However, an aloof nature comes with acting "cool", and it tends to keep people at a distance. Despite her blustering, hypercompetition, and somewhat brusque nature, Rowan is still a bit lonely, although she'd never admit it.

Pokemon -
    Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: Nivose
    Attacks: Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Return
    Fire Fang

Species: Rotom
    Nickname: Frimaire
    Attacks: Discharge
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Confuse Ray
    Personality: Modeset

Species: Drapion
    Nickname: Ventose
    Attacks: Crunch
    Cross Poison
    Fire Fang
    Toxic

Species: Banette
    Nickname: Vendemiaire
    Attacks:
    Shadow Claw
    Destiny Bond
    Shadow Sneak
    Curse
    Personality: Jolly

Species: Gengar
    Nickname: Brumaire
    Attacks: Sludge Bomb
    Shadow Ball
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Nightmare
    Personality: Quiet

Species: Weavile
    Nickname: Pluviose
    Attacks: Night Slash
    Ice Punch
    Faint Attack
    Return
    Personality: Brave

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Name: Gracie Ohara Martinii

Birthdate: September 13

Height: 5'9'

Title: trainer

Hobbies: Cooking

Current Information-
    Family Background:Gracie's dad is a Breeder, while her mum just works at home for the 3 kids; Gracie, Janice and Eddie the 3rd. Gracie's father Drew, works at the Day care centre. He trains other peoples pokemon while they do anything else. Gracie's mum Shelly works at home with her two pokemon. She was a Coordinator, but quit to take care of her kids. Shelly is Gracie's Idol.

Birthplace: Pewter City, Kanto

History: Gracie use to live in Sinnoh, she had to move so her dad could get paid more at Kanto. Gracie was only 6 years old when this happened. Janice is Gracie's younger sister; she is 8 years old. Her little brother Eddie the 3rd is 2 years old. He got that name from his Grand-father; Eddie the 2nd. Her Grand-father lives with them in pewter, working at the Pewter Gym.

Home: Of course, Gracie lives in Pewter; she lives next to the Pewter Gym.

Possesions, make-up, jewelry: Gracie used to live in Sinnoh, so one day when she was moving a Necklace fell in front of her. A Wingull had dropped it on her, it was a Necklace that had a "Wingull" Shape on it. She wears it all the time, no matter what.

Physical Description-
    Hairstyle: Gracie had Dark brown hair with fare red streaks in it that go all the way down to her waist, her hair is also curly/ wavy. She wears a black headband just on top of her parted fringe.
    Eyes: Gracie's eyes are brown.

Body: Gracie is not a tan girl, she is pale. She is a average type girl who doesn't have any bad amount of weight on her.

Physical Condition: Gracie is good in the physical condition, she is only allergic to Oran berries.

Attire: Gracie wears Black shorts and a Red T-Shirt. She wears converse black runners that are Lo's. She also wears Red gloves that are cut off from her fingers.

Personality: Gracie is really shy, but very comforatble with herself in front of people she has known her whole life. She can make friends easily, only when she is actually interested of course.

Pokemon-
    Species:Totodile

Nickname: Totodile is perfect for Gracie
    Attacks: Leer, Scratch and Water Gun
    Personality: Crazy, likes to dance :D Kind of like ash's :P

Attacks Known: Every water type there is :) She loves water pokemon:)

I really hope this is okay :)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Character 1:
    Name: Fin
    Birthdate: January 11th
    Height: 5"11
    Merged With:
    Hobbies: Fishing, and Swimming

Family Background: Fin's father was a simple fisherman living in the outskirts of VermillionCity. Even tough he had little but no money, Sheyla (Fins Mom) married him. Both were very simple people, with few relatives alive. They had one son, Fin. Sheyla died while giving birth to Fin, leaving Fin alone with his dad who was rarely home. As soon as he could stand, his dad taught him to work the fishing rod. When Fin was eight, his dad died of an unknown sickness; making Fin an orphan. Surviving off the fish he caught, he stayed in Vermillion untill the age of 14, when he read an article about the BattleAcademy.

Birthplace: Vermillion City

History: Fin has had a rough life, being orphaned when he was just eight. Left with no parents he took up the responsibility and cared for himself. He was just as good in fishing as his dad, maybe even better. That is how he managed to feed; selling the extra fish for other supplies. Once he hooked on a sharpedo, and it pulled him in the water. Altough he was a powerful swimmer, Fin couldn't outrace a sharpedo. The sharpedo attacked, leaving Fin with a collection of scars. He managed to climb back in his little fishing boat before the sharpedo devoured him. Using a knife for cleaning fish, he killed the sharpedo, taking it home as a hunting trophy.

When he turned thirteen, and had nobody to congratulate him, he started to feel the loneliness deep inside. Tough he refused to waste his time in the city, meeting other people; he still wanted to someone he could talk to. One year later when taking his cart with fish to the city, he noticed a folder lying around. He noticed an add about a so called "BattleAcademy"

At this BattleAcademy his true personality showed. He went on rampages and was left scaring his roommates away. The only pokemon who could be his roommate had been an xatu, who could calm him with psychic. Sadly the xatu left, leaving fin alone again. After a while he decided to focus on his studies, never going out except for the lake. He has been excelling at his classes for the last three years.

Possesions, make-up, ,jewellery: A necklace with three shark teeth, from a sharpedo which he killed himself.

Hairstyle: Spiky Black
    Eyes: Aquamarine
    Body: Fin is a tall, buffed young man. His muscles are clearly lined under his shirt, and his shoulders are extremely broad.
    Physical Condition: Easily gets rashes from ferns, and his body reacts extremely bad to electricity.
    Gijinka Markings: His huge size, broad shoulders, and muscles are like those of a feraligatr. He has slight canine teeth poking out between his lips. His nails are tough and bear resemblance to claws. His skin is also tougher than most people and very thick.
    Attire: He usually just wears beach shorts and XL shirts.

Personality: He has a very rash and sometimes cocky personality. He hates to admit that someone else is right. He also acts very rough around others, intimidating other people. Tough at times he can be very outgoing, not thinking before his actions. He easily gets irritated by other people, and at times he can go on a rampage like a feraligatr.

Attacks Known:
    -Slash
    -Hydro Pump
    -Surf
    -Dragon Claw
    -Ice beam
    -Frustration
    -Protect
    -Iron Tail
    -Outrage (Can he have this move? I checked it and it can be learned through move tutoring, and he will only use it when extremely aggravated.

RP Sample: Uhh I haven't Rp'ed for about six months, so I'll give it a shot:
    Spoiler:

Do i realllly have to make a second char? XD I'll do it if you want me to, but if i can settle with one....

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

Years
    Buenos dias, mi amigos.

I am going to try my hand at a different, less perfect character.

Name: Anatolio Rossi
    Birthdate: January 1st, 1993
    Height: 5'8
    Title: Nature Lover Anatolio
    Hobbies:training, gazing at natural vistas, playing kickball, hiking
    Family Background: Anatolio's mothers side of the family is mainly from northern Sinnoh and Kanto. They are a family of average economic status. No one especially famous resides in her side of the family, except an actor named Ray Salazar, his mom's brother, who starred in a not very famous movie called Survival to the Fittest. 3 of the members on the Salazar side of the family are Team Aqua. The other side of their mothers family, the Neonis', They reside in Celestic Town, Veilstone City, and Sunyshore City. The family likes to gamble at yearly family reunions. The Salazar family has 50 members currently alive, ehile the Neonis family has 49 alive. Anatolio's fathers side of the family is a struggling family. They live in Hoenn and southern Sinnoh. Many of his family are poor and in serious debt, so many turn to villanous organizations, such as Team Rocket, to make ends meet. Anatolio's family is lucky because they are succeding with little debt and are paying their bills. They are one of the few families who are still married on his fathers side. The other side of his fathers family, the Vienna's, are a fairly successful family, with no one really that famous. They are not mansion with a bowling alley, tennis courts, etc. rich, but they own a decent amount of land. The Vienna's have 59 family members, and the Rossi's have 20.
    Birthplace: While on their 1993 family reunion, the Neonis family was gambling at a night club in Veilstone. Alita and her husband had to rush out to the hospital in Veilstone because Anatolio was about to be born.
    History: Before leaving for his Pokemon journey, Anatolio experienced a lot of things, both good and bad. He went through life as an average person would. But, when he was 5, something terrible happened to Anatolio. Anatolio got kidnapped by a criminal on the Ten Most Wanted list. He was about to get killed until Alita Rossi (formerly known as Alita Ana Salazar) intimidated him. Alita became really violent and pushed the criminal down and took him off to the slammer. The family then moved from their house in Veilstone to the friendlier community of Sandgem Town, where Anatolio developed a love of nature. He was awestruck by the beauty of the nearby beach and woods. He relaxes on the beach every night and takes in the sunset. The kids at school consider him a geek becauseof this love. One night, after his relaxation ritual, Anatolio recieved word that her great grandfather, Alfonso, died because of malnutrition. Anatolio went in a state of depression. He got over it in a couple of months. He then went on a hiking trip with his family. He enjoyed it very much. He loved the natural quality of the mountain and the excercise it gave. He saw some Pokemon on his way up. That was when he thought, " Those Pokemon are beautiful works of nature. If I could harness their power in a way which would make nature better..." He was 8 at that time. He asked his dad it he could enroll in a Trainers School. He said he didn't have the money. Alita, though, got money from Ray. Ray said trainers school would be wonderful. He was a decent student pulling off 90-93 averages in classes. He took part in extra curricular sports, in which he was decent at soccer and track. He was excellent at basketball. That was one of the most positive times that he had during his life for a while. His life began to change again at 9, when his family moved to Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. He missed the relaxing view of Sandgem Beach, so he had some violent mood swings until he found the majestic Meteor Falls. He absorbed the beautiful falls and took them in with awe. He stopped having his violent mood swings and developed a new hobby: journaling. He recorded things that happened in his journal. He said he would use it for his training experiences. Anatolio's life was going decently until he met the mysterious Palm (second profile). He is a cunning, mysterious, and powerful. Anatolio and he met at Mt. Chimney when Anatolio was on a hike at 11 years old. They took an animosity to each other instantly. Palm left them after a short talk between Anatolio. Anatolio was perplexed by his recurring rival, who he could not figure out. In January of 2005. He went to Littleroot Town to get his first Pokemon. He was really excited and accidentally got into one of his violent mood swings in the lab and knocked down Professor Birch. Professor Birch was dazed, so Anatolio took the opportunity to take all 3 starters. His assistants stopped him and only let him take 1 Pokemon, a Mudkip. After that, he went out to Route 101. He met Palm again there. They got into a battle. The mysterious Palm won with his Treeko. Palm cut through the trees at the end of the battle. He hasn't been seen since until the Hoenn Pokemon League final 16. At Oldale Town, Anatolio came across his old teacher, Mrs. Educian. She gave Anatolio some advice about his journey. Mrs. Educian was nice and gave Anatolio some Pokeballs. Anatolio used some of them on Route 102, in which he met a Poochyena, which was his first Pokemon. He nicknamed it Umbra. He battled some trainers on his way to Petalburg, where he met the villainous Team Magma. Two grunts were making out with Norman's Pokemon. The grunts noticed Anatolio. Anatolio won against them narrowly. When in Rustboro, he met a rival who comes into the series more often. His name was Henry Solomon. Henry was a nice guy, but he was very shy. Henry and Anatolio battled. Henry won with his team of Slakoth, Dustox, Skitty, and Torchic. While traveling to Dewford, Anatolio met a friend who helped him along his journey. His friend was a nature enthusiast and hiker by the name of Mike Cardius. They traveled together on the journey. On the darker side of things, he met Henry again. Henry won again. He had the same team as before. While on Dewford, Anatolio caught a Trapinch after absorbing the beauty of the island. He nicknamed the Trapinch Sandgem after the beautiful beach in Sinnoh. Palm watched the battle without being seen from Granite Cave. He was cleverly plotting a way to defeat Anatolio. By the time Anatolio had 5 badges, he had 4 Pokemon. He had a Trapinch, Swellow, Mightyena, and Marshtomp. Henry and Anatolio met again at Lavaridge. They battled. Henry, with his team of Vigoroth, Skitty, Dustox, Numel, and Combusken, lost. Then, at Lilycove, Ray, Alita, and Anatolio's dad came to celebrate Anatolio's progress. They were pproud and overjoyed. They cried tears of happiness until Team Magma interrupted with stolen goods from the Department Store. Anatoio battled them and won. Nothing too special happened until he got to the Pokemon League. Henry and Anatolio had a friendly practice battle. Anatolio had a steady team of Vibrava, Gloom, Mightyena, Swellow, Shelgon, and Swampert. Henry had a decent team of Delcatty, Vigoroth, Lairon, Numel, Dustox, and Blaziken. Anatolio won. Anatolio managed to take out his preliminary opponents with his powerhouses, Vibrava, and Swampert. He managed to get 16th place after winning against Henry and losing to Palm. Palm was busy on his own Hoenn storm. He captured some really poweful tropic masters, such as Shiftry, Tropius, Roserade, Hariyama, Wailord, and Sceptile. Palm took the throne that year, while Anatolio went with 16th. The yearly family reunion was held after the league so he could take a break for a while.
    Sinnoh was the next region Anatolio faced. He met a new rival right off the bat. His name was Ken Olvellas. He was a energetic and pushy boy, constantly getting into peoples faces. This was his second year training. Ken had a Houndoom, Skarmory, Raichu, Pupitar, and a Typloshion. He won with his powerful Johto team. Anatolio relaxed himself after that. He learned how to meditate while on his family reunion. He walked to Sandgem and remembered the town. He was overjoyed to be back to his old home. He took the night to relax...
    Home: Where they've lived during the summer months.
    Possetions, make-up, ,jewellery: Any particular relics they carry with them?

Hairstyle:
    Eyes:
    Body: Are they little and lithe, short and stubby, tall and thin etc...
    Physical Condition: Are they allergic to anything etc...
    Attire: What they usually wear, their clothing style~

Personality:. At least five lines, please.

Pokemon:. (up to six...)
    Species: Vibrava
    Nickname: Sandgem
    Attacks: Sandstorm, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Draco Meteor
    Personality: Vibrava is a Pokemon determined to be the best. He is always ready to battle and sometimes comes out when he is not called, much like Anatolio, when he is not near nature. He was met on Dewford Island.
    Feel free to add on anything that isn't already here.

Why does it take me so long to write my history? I'll finish the extensive history tomorrow.

Last edited:

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Oh wow...so many people have signed up, I never imagined I'd get this many ^^;;
    I think I've PMed most of you about whether you're gonna have one or two characters. Now I just have three more profiles to look over and accpet the last few applicants and we're ready to start !! //excited =3

First up is .hack~
    Don't worry, I don't mind if you've never rp'd before, it's easy enough to learn :) I'm just offering a little constructive critiscism regarding your profile. It's mostly just better phrasing and more a few more details required~

Name: Shugo "Hack" Shinto
    Birthdate:1st March
    Height: Really? Do I have to do this? If so about 1.4 Meters
    Hobbies:Computer hacking, Chess, Word problems and Boxing.

Current Information:Shugo Shinto or "Hack" as he's known to friends is the son of a word class boxer who was famous for being the first human to spa with a Machamp. Shugo follows in his fathers footsteps showing a natural talent for boxing but boxing isn't really what he wants to do, he has always wanted to become a pokemon trainer and a fateful day when he befriened an Abra he got that dream, Shugo is significantly intelligent for a 15 year old yet none of his friends seem him as 'nerdy' as he is also very laid back and passionate.

Backstory with a difference. I'm interested to see where you're going with this~

Family Background:Like I have already said his father was a world class boxer, one of the best, he won awards for his matches and even had a documentory on him showing the ever-famous footage of him boxing with a machamp. In his later years he opened up a boxing school and signed up Shugo without Shugo having any input, Shugo was the top student and in his fathers word 'shows a natural talent for the sport' but eventually Shugo tells his father he would rather be a pokemon trainer and his father distainfully said he would support any decision Shugo makes. Shugo's mother is a scientist, she was one of the few pupils taken up by Prof. Oak, she worked as his aid for a while before she decided she would move to Goldenrod city in Johto to investigate the Egg mystery in the daycare. Unfortunatly Prof. Elm beat her to discovering the mystery but when she went to leave, she just couldn't, she had settled in; it was now her home.

Key idea to this would be:. better phrasing.

Oooh, sounds sorta like Jump In then, without the totally awful plotline XDD; No wait, take me seriously ^^;;

The ever-famous footage, I like that. His Dad seems like a nice enough guy, contrasting greatly to Shugo. Also, you did a good job on his mother's backstory. One of the few pupils yet Prof. Elm beat her to discovering the mystery...yes, I see where Shugo gets his intelligence from. I don't need you to change any of the actual story, just make it a little clearer, please~

A few years later she met Shugos father and after a while, guess what she put out and boom, Shugo was born. When Shugo was 3 the 2 parents realised how much they loved each other and they got married. When Shugo turned 7 they had another son, Balmung. When Shugo turned 14 he saw his brother Balmung (8) playing with some local Sentret and Shugo realised he too wanted to be a trainer, before leaving to Battle academy Balmung promised him when the time came they would battle, after all next year Balmung would get his first pokemon and Shugo had only just started so who knows maybe Balmung could catch up.

Umm, please rephrase ;;

This is sweet. The idea of a friendly brother's rivalary. Opens ideas for the future. My only criticism you know what I'm going to say; make the wording a little clearer and spell-check~

Birthplace:Goldenrod City, Johto

History:At 8 years old he beat the Goldenrod Uni Chess team.
    At 9 he corrected Bill when explaing some PC data to his mother.
    At 10 he passed his A-Levels. (:P)
    At 13 he worked out how to write Tm's
    At 14 He befriended a Abra which came to be his first pokemon.
    At 15 he realised his Abra couldn't win battles with just Teleport, so he started as a freshman at battle academy.

The History is quite amusing however, just as I wouldn't allow Chaos' Adrastos to become Champion I'm afraid you're going to have to tune down his intelligence a bit. I'd also like the history a little clearer, more detailed~

Home:A small cottage opposite the Daycare in Johto

Possetions:Trainer belt, Trainer card, Bag, Rubic cube, Laptop and a Pendant made of Sapphires.

Real sapphires ??

Physical Description:Thin with good muscle texture, you can tell his skinny phisek (Sp) doesn't represent his strenght.

Spell check is your friend, I promise it won't bite !! And I'm not quite sure I understand. As in, his body doesn't represent his strength ?? Please clarify.

Hairstyle: Long(ish) Blond hair. (Down to chin)
    Eyes:Sky blue
    Body:Sexy XD Look at Physical Description
    Physical Condition:Perfectly healthy
    Attire:Blue thin demin waist coat ontop of a long sleeved purple shirt. Slack light blue jeans.

Woah, smart and sexy ?? This guy's got it pretty made !! ^^;;

Personality:Quite and under-spoken yet very passionate and caring, Shugo has heard little to nothing about Team force yet already hates them with every bone in his body. Shugo was known as the guy to be in his previous schools, the veterans loved him, he helped them out taught them techniques and even beat them at chess. The freshmen's (or whatever) loved him, he didn't tolerate bullying even if it wasn't to him. The teachers loved him, he was smarter than them, he got excellent grades, behaved well and stopped bullies. Shugo is very quite and keeps to himself but if he sees something wrong or injust he speaks up and steps in.

Oh no. Look what I see coming.

.hack, as this is your first time rp'ing I'll assume you've never heard of the term Mary Sue/Gary Stu before ?? The definition is, in a nutshell, a character who's too perfect to be plausible. While they are fun for the author, they aren't much fun for the other Role Players.

I'll assume you just got a bit caught up in creating your character and went a bit over the top.
    Thing is:. Shugo's incredibly intelligent (smarter than teachers?), he's very handsome, he's excellent at both mental and physical challenges. Everybody loves him, he can do no wrong. See where I'm going ??

Now what if he were, perhaps -- a boy with incredible intelligence and a thirst for knowledge. So intelligent perhaps, he lacked a decent conversation with everyone around him and grew bored with his life very quickly, believing himself quite superior. Personality wise, he is quiet and reserved.

OR He is a world class boxer following in his father's footsteps, popular at school with bulging biceps yet unable to answer the simplest equation.

See? Both characters have strengths and weaknesses which, in the long run, make us a well-rounded person.

You may not be too keen on the idea of modifying but, believe me, it does help. And I'm here, Only too happy to help !! If you need any, PM me~

Pokemon:1 (ATM)
    Species:Abra
    Nickname:N/A
    Attacks:Teleport
    Personality:Loyal
    His Pokemon is fine~

Well Proddit, looks like you're next up! Don't worry about being bad at sign-ups-- I'll help you there~

Pokemon Trainer:.

Name: Tyler Smith
    Birthdate: 23rd Nov 1993
    Height: Around 5ft 7
    Title: Pokemon Watcher
    Hobbies: Drawing, Cooking, Reading, Chillaxing

I love that word <33

Family Background:
    Tyler has a mother, called Rachel, who runs her own pokemon ranch. His mum is always out and about so she never really spends time with him, unless she takes him on some ranger missions. His father died when he was very young and was basically brought up by the two house pokemon, Gardevoir and Lucario. His mum thought that sending him to the school would be a good way for him to keep occupied and mix with other people as they live quite far away from any civilization. His mum is known and often is asked to breed pokemon so trainers can recieve their starters. She is one of the pokemon starter sources in Johto.

His mom's a rancher, well that's interesting. As for being brought up by Pokemon -- maybe he'll mix a little better with the Gijinkas of the Academy than the humans ??

Birthplace:
    Johto, Olivine.

History:
    Tyler has lived in Johto his whole life and hasn't left. He basically got raised by his mum's house pokemon, Gardevoir and Lucario. at the age of 5 he watched his father die and didnt talk for months, even though its been 10 years, he still doesnt talk much and hates talking about his family. He lives on a pokemon ranch and plays with the pokemon all the time. His mum is often out looking after the pokemon or helping people all over Johto as she is a selfmade Ranger. (I dont know what else to say... Im not good with sign ups... lol)

Ahh, the whole 'demons in my closet' backstory. Here's to hope he'll open up when he gets to the academy !! Well I get the basic jist, everything of significance is there. Is there anything else you might have missed ?? For example, how he got into drawing, what he does to help out on the ranch, his relationship with the Lucario and Gardevoir ?? Even his father's death can be a little more detailed. Also, remember to look over a message before posting it. Grammer, punctuation and spellcheck are essential when role-playing =33

Home:
    In the pokemon ranch west of the Miltank farm.

Possetions, make-up, ,jewellery:
    Has a pokegear(HG/SS one), Sketch pad, art pencils and colours, Some of his favourite books and comics.

Physical Description:
    Can I just put a picture? I just want to look like the G/S/C male character (He has the HG/SS shoulder bag)

Okay so I got what he looks like but I'd still like you to describe him~
    A picture is worth a thousand words but your physical description is worth (at least) three lines. If you have trouble, PM and I'll help you~

Hairstyle:
    Eyes: Green
    Body: Are they little and lithe, short and stubby, tall and thin etc...
    Physical Condition: Not allergic to anything and is pretty healthy.
    Attire: What hes wearing in the picture.

Personality:. Tyler is a bit shy around new people but is extremely curious. He is often caught daydreaming even in the most serious of situations. He loves to draw pokemon and would spend all day drawing if he could be bothered. He is pretty active and loves sports but will only do something if his pokemon does it aswell. Although he is pretty shy he isnt scared to state his oppinion and most of the time he corrects people if they get something wrong, which obviously annoys others.

Yeah, he sounds okay. Curious, huh? That may result as something of significance later...Again, watch for typos, spelling etc.

Species: Sneasel
    Nickname:* Bliz
    Attacks: Crush Claw, Double Hit, Faint Attack, Shadow Claw, Ice Beam, Blizzard(If only 4: Crush Claw, Double Hit, Faint Attack, Blizzard.)
    Personality: Alert to Sounds.
    Nature: Adamant
    Appearance: same as ordinary Sneasel but he has one fang sticking out on the right side of his mouth.
    Hobbies: Carving things out of wood, Sharpening Tyler's pencils(lol)

Bliz absolutely hates Pokeballs and refuses to go into his.

You can have more than four attacks =)

Haha, sharpening his pencils, there's something you don't see everyday...XDD;;

Like a certain Pikachu?...Well, I guess Dawn's Piplup also appears outside of it's ball in most of the episodes so I'll let this pass.

Overally I think you did okay; I know sign-ups can be hard !! Basically I'd just like a few more details and for you to spell-check the whole thing~

Feel free to PM me if you have any trouble writing the character; I'm more than happy to help =D Just awaiting your rp sample~

Now for Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon...who I shall call Twilight~

Name: Gracie Ohara Martinii

Birthdate: September 13

Height: 5'9'

Title:
    trainer

Hobbies: Cooking

How 'bout Lass? Or something a little more creative ^^;;

Current Information-
    Family Background:Gracie's dad is a Breeder, while her mum just works at home for the 3 kids; Gracie, Janice and Eddie the 3rd. Gracie's father Drew, works at the Day care centre. He trains other people's pokemon while they do anything else. Gracie's mum Shelly works at home with her two pokemon. She was a Coordinator, but quit to take care of her kids. Shelly is Gracie's Idol.

Aww, what an adorable background !! You're okay so far, just watch for misspellings and such, the usual requirements~

Birthplace: Pewter City, Kanto

Do you mean Sinnoh ??

History:
    Gracie use to live in Sinnoh, she had to move so her dad could get paid more at Kanto. Gracie was only 6 years old when this happened. Janice is Gracie's younger sister; she is 8 years old. Her little brother Eddie the 3rd is 2 years old. He got that name from his Grand-father; Eddie the 2nd. Her Grand-father lives with them in pewter, working at the Pewter Gym.

Hruumm //is very picky/// Short and sweet is okay I guess but I would like a little more description. Some ideas:. how she got on in Kanto, her experiences with Pokemon, her admiration for her mother etc...

Home: Of course, Gracie lives in Pewter; she lives next to the Pewter Gym.

Possesions, make-up, jewelry: Gracie used to live in Sinnoh, so one day when she was moving a Necklace fell in front of her. A Wingull had dropped it on her, it was a Necklace that had a "Wingull" Shape on it. She wears it all the time, no matter what.

Physical Description-

Hairstyle: Gracie had Dark brown hair with fare
    *fair red streaks in it that go all the way down to her waist, her hair is also curly/ wavy. She wears a black headband just on top of her parted fringe.

Eyes: Gracie's eyes are brown.

Body: Gracie is not a tan
    ned girl; she is pale. She is a average type girl who doesn't have any bad amount of weight on her.

Physical Condition: Gracie is good in the physical condition, she is only allergic to Oran berries.

Attire: Gracie wears Black shorts and a Red T-Shirt. She wears converse black runners that are Lo's. She also wears Red gloves that are cut off from her fingers.

You're doing okay. I'd just like you to phrase things a little better ^^;;

Personality: Gracie is really shy, but very comforatble with herself in front of people she has known her whole life. She can make friends easily, only when she is actually interested of course.

Please leave a few more details. Such as, her flaws, how she reacts in certain situations, her feelings towards Pokemon...

Pokemon-
    Species:Totodile

Nickname: Totodile is perfect for Gracie
    Attacks: Leer, Scratch and Water Gun

Personality: Crazy, likes to dance

Aww, he sounds cute !!

You know what I'm gonna say:. Spell-check, read-over, detail~

But mostly detail. Gracie's an okay character, it's just a little too 'short and sweet', in my opinion. I'd like you to write a bit more. Once again, if you have any trouble, PM away I'm here to help !!
    //tired Only a few more to look over is it ?? Oh, thank heavens !! I can't wait to start, I really can't~

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Hm, sorry. I thought I got everything in that section. Plus, isn't it supposed to be cute? I mean pokemon and their trainers are best friends right?? Nevermind, okay.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Oh wow...so many people have signed up, I never imagined I'd get this many ^^;;
    I think I've PMed most of you about whether you're gonna have one or two characters. Now I just have three more profiles to look over and accpet the last few applicants and we're ready to start !! //excited =3

First up is .hack~
    Don't worry, I don't mind if you've never rp'd before, it's easy enough to learn :) I'm just offering a little constructive critiscism regarding your profile. It's mostly just better phrasing and more a few more details required~

Name: Shugo "Hack" Shinto
    Birthdate:1st March
    Height: Really? Do I have to do this? If so about 1.4 Meters
    Hobbies:Computer hacking, Chess, Word problems and Boxing.

Current Information:Shugo Shinto or "Hack" as he's known to friends is the son of a word class boxer who was famous for being the first human to spa with a Machamp. Shugo follows in his fathers footsteps showing a natural talent for boxing but boxing isn't really what he wants to do, he has always wanted to become a pokemon trainer and a fateful day when he befriened an Abra he got that dream, Shugo is significantly intelligent for a 15 year old yet none of his friends seem him as 'nerdy' as he is also very laid back and passionate.

Backstory with a difference. I'm interested to see where you're going with this~

Family Background:Like I have already said his father was a world class boxer, one of the best, he won awards for his matches and even had a documentory on him showing the ever-famous footage of him boxing with a machamp. In his later years he opened up a boxing school and signed up Shugo without Shugo having any input, Shugo was the top student and in his fathers word 'shows a natural talent for the sport' but eventually Shugo tells his father he would rather be a pokemon trainer and his father distainfully said he would support any decision Shugo makes. Shugo's mother is a scientist, she was one of the few pupils taken up by Prof. Oak, she worked as his aid for a while before she decided she would move to Goldenrod city in Johto to investigate the Egg mystery in the daycare. Unfortunatly Prof. Elm beat her to discovering the mystery but when she went to leave, she just couldn't, she had settled in; it was now her home.

Key idea to this would be:. better phrasing.

Oooh, sounds sorta like Jump In then, without the totally awful plotline XDD; No wait, take me seriously ^^;;

The ever-famous footage, I like that. His Dad seems like a nice enough guy, contrasting greatly to Shugo. Also, you did a good job on his mother's backstory. One of the few pupils yet Prof. Elm beat her to discovering the mystery...yes, I see where Shugo gets his intelligence from. I don't need you to change any of the actual story, just make it a little clearer, please~

A few years later she met Shugos father and after a while, guess what she put out and boom, Shugo was born. When Shugo was 3 the 2 parents realised how much they loved each other and they got married. When Shugo turned 7 they had another son, Balmung. When Shugo turned 14 he saw his brother Balmung (8) playing with some local Sentret and Shugo realised he too wanted to be a trainer, before leaving to Battle academy Balmung promised him when the time came they would battle, after all next year Balmung would get his first pokemon and Shugo had only just started so who knows maybe Balmung could catch up.

Umm, please rephrase ;;

This is sweet. The idea of a friendly brother's rivalary. Opens ideas for the future. My only criticism you know what I'm going to say; make the wording a little clearer and spell-check~

Birthplace:Goldenrod City, Johto

History:At 8 years old he beat the Goldenrod Uni Chess team.
    At 9 he corrected Bill when explaing some PC data to his mother.
    At 10 he passed his A-Levels. (:P)
    At 13 he worked out how to write Tm's
    At 14 He befriended a Abra which came to be his first pokemon.
    At 15 he realised his Abra couldn't win battles with just Teleport, so he started as a freshman at battle academy.

The History is quite amusing however, just as I wouldn't allow Chaos' Adrastos to become Champion I'm afraid you're going to have to tune down his intelligence a bit. I'd also like the history a little clearer, more detailed~

Home:A small cottage opposite the Daycare in Johto

Possetions:Trainer belt, Trainer card, Bag, Rubic cube, Laptop and a Pendant made of Sapphires.

Real sapphires ??

Physical Description:Thin with good muscle texture, you can tell his skinny phisek (Sp) doesn't represent his strenght.

Spell check is your friend, I promise it won't bite !! And I'm not quite sure I understand. As in, his body doesn't represent his strength ?? Please clarify.

Hairstyle: Long(ish) Blond hair. (Down to chin)
    Eyes:Sky blue
    Body:Sexy XD Look at Physical Description
    Physical Condition:Perfectly healthy
    Attire:Blue thin demin waist coat ontop of a long sleeved purple shirt. Slack light blue jeans.

Woah, smart and sexy ?? This guy's got it pretty made !! ^^;;

Personality:Quite and under-spoken yet very passionate and caring, Shugo has heard little to nothing about Team force yet already hates them with every bone in his body. Shugo was known as the guy to be in his previous schools, the veterans loved him, he helped them out taught them techniques and even beat them at chess. The freshmen's (or whatever) loved him, he didn't tolerate bullying even if it wasn't to him. The teachers loved him, he was smarter than them, he got excellent grades, behaved well and stopped bullies. Shugo is very quite and keeps to himself but if he sees something wrong or injust he speaks up and steps in.

Oh no. Look what I see coming.

.hack, as this is your first time rp'ing I'll assume you've never heard of the term Mary Sue/Gary Stu before ?? The definition is, in a nutshell, a character who's too perfect to be plausible. While they are fun for the author, they aren't much fun for the other Role Players.

I'll assume you just got a bit caught up in creating your character and went a bit over the top.
    Thing is:. Shugo's incredibly intelligent (smarter than teachers?), he's very handsome, he's excellent at both mental and physical challenges. Everybody loves him, he can do no wrong. See where I'm going ??

Now what if he were, perhaps -- a boy with incredible intelligence and a thirst for knowledge. So intelligent perhaps, he lacked a decent conversation with everyone around him and grew bored with his life very quickly, believing himself quite superior. Personality wise, he is quiet and reserved.

OR He is a world class boxer following in his father's footsteps, popular at school with bulging biceps yet unable to answer the simplest equation.

See? Both characters have strengths and weaknesses which, in the long run, make us a well-rounded person.

You may not be too keen on the idea of modifying but, believe me, it does help. And I'm here, Only too happy to help !! If you need any, PM me~

Pokemon:1 (ATM)
    Species:Abra
    Nickname:N/A
    Attacks:Teleport
    Personality:Loyal
    His Pokemon is fine~
    I see what you mean, but I couldn't give up intelligence or looks as it really annoy me to play someone dim or ugly. I guess I could let go of the strength but I though it good that someone so Under-spoken who rarely socializes actually being quite strong and able to stand up for himself even if he didn't look it. I don't know what else to do, please tell me more suggestions as I would like to get into roleplaying
    ~.hack

Musician of Literature

Years
    Buenos tardes, mi amigos.

I am going to try my hand at a different, less perfect character.

Name: Anatolio Rossi
    Birthdate: January 1st, 1993
    Height: 5'8
    Title: Nature Lover Anatolio
    Hobbies:training, gazing at natural vistas, playing kickball, hiking
    Family Background: Anatolio's mothers side of the family is mainly from northern Sinnoh and Kanto. They are a family of average economic status. No one especially famous resides in her side of the family, except an actor named Ray Salazar, his mom's brother, who starred in a not very famous movie called Survival to the Fittest. 3 of the members on the Salazar side of the family are Team Aqua. The other side of their mothers family, the Neonis', They reside in Celestic Town, Veilstone City, and Sunyshore City. The family likes to gamble at yearly family reunions. The Salazar family has 50 members currently alive, ehile the Neonis family has 49 alive. Anatolio's fathers side of the family is a struggling family. They live in Hoenn and southern Sinnoh. Many of his family are poor and in serious debt, so many turn to villanous organizations, such as Team Rocket, to make ends meet. Anatolio's family is lucky because they are succeding with little debt and are paying their bills. They are one of the few families who are still married on his fathers side. The other side of his fathers family, the Vienna's, are a fairly successful family, with no one really that famous. They are not mansion with a bowling alley, tennis courts, etc. rich, but they own a decent amount of land. The Vienna's have 59 family members, and the Rossi's have 20.
    Birthplace: While on their 1993 family reunion, the Neonis family was gambling at a night club in Veilstone. Alita and her husband had to rush out to the hospital in Veilstone because Anatolio was about to be born.
    History: Before leaving for his Pokemon journey, Anatolio experienced a lot of things, both good and bad. He went through life as an average person would. But, when he was 5, something terrible happened to Anatolio. Anatolio got kidnapped by a criminal on the Ten Most Wanted list. He was about to get killed until Alita Rossi (formerly known as Alita Ana Salazar) intimidated him. Alita became really violent and pushed the criminal down and took him off to the slammer. The family then moved from their house in Veilstone to the friendlier community of Sandgem Town, where Anatolio developed a love of nature. He was awestruck by the beauty of the nearby beach and woods. He relaxes on the beach every night and takes in the sunset. The kids at school consider him a geek becauseof this love. One night, after his relaxation ritual, Anatolio recieved word that her great grandfather, Alfonso, died because of malnutrition. Anatolio went in a state of depression. He got over it in a couple of months. He then went on a hiking trip with his family. He enjoyed it very much. He loved the natural quality of the mountain and the excercise it gave. He saw some Pokemon on his way up. That was when he thought, " Those Pokemon are beautiful works of nature. If I could harness their power in a way which would make nature better..." He was 8 at that time. He asked his dad it he could enroll in a Trainers School. He said he didn't have the money. Alita, though, got money from Ray. Ray said trainers school would be wonderful. He was a decent student pulling off 90-93 averages in classes. He took part in extra curricular sports, in which he was decent at soccer and track. He was excellent at basketball. That was one of the most positive times that he had during his life for a while. His life began to change again at 9, when his family moved to Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. He missed the relaxing view of Sandgem Beach, so he had some violent mood swings until he found the majestic Meteor Falls. He absorbed the beautiful falls and took them in with awe. He stopped having his violent mood swings and developed a new hobby: journaling. He recorded things that happened in his journal. He said he would use it for his training experiences. Anatolio's life was going decently until he met the mysterious Palm (second profile). He is a cunning, mysterious, and powerful. Anatolio and he met at Mt. Chimney when Anatolio was on a hike at 11 years old. They took an animosity to each other instantly. Palm left them after a short talk between Anatolio. Anatolio was perplexed by his recurring rival, who he could not figure out. In January of 2005. He went to Littleroot Town to get his first Pokemon. He was really excited and accidentally got into one of his violent mood swings in the lab and knocked down Professor Birch. Professor Birch was dazed, so Anatolio took the opportunity to take all 3 starters. His assistants stopped him and only let him take 1 Pokemon, a Mudkip. After that, he went out to Route 101. He met Palm again there. They got into a battle. The mysterious Palm won with his Treeko. Palm cut through the trees at the end of the battle. He hasn't been seen since until the Hoenn Pokemon League final 16. At Oldale Town, Anatolio came across his old teacher, Mrs. Educian. She gave Anatolio some advice about his journey. Mrs. Educian was nice and gave Anatolio some Pokeballs. Anatolio used some of them on Route 102, in which he met a Poochyena, which was his first Pokemon. He nicknamed it Umbra. He battled some trainers on his way to Petalburg, where he met the villainous Team Magma. Two grunts were making out with Norman's Pokemon. The grunts noticed Anatolio. Anatolio won against them narrowly. When in Rustboro, he met a rival who comes into the series more often. His name was Henry Solomon. Henry was a nice guy, but he was very shy. Henry and Anatolio battled. Henry won with his team of Slakoth, Dustox, Skitty, and Torchic. While traveling to Dewford, Anatolio met a friend who helped him along his journey. His friend was a nature enthusiast and hiker by the name of Mike Cardius. They traveled together on the journey. On the darker side of things, he met Henry again. Henry won again. He had the same team as before. While on Dewford, Anatolio caught a Trapinch after absorbing the beauty of the island. He nicknamed the Trapinch Sandgem after the beautiful beach in Sinnoh. Palm watched the battle without being seen from Granite Cave. He was cleverly plotting a way to defeat Anatolio. By the time Anatolio had 5 badges, he had 4 Pokemon. He had a Trapinch, Swellow, Mightyena, and Marshtomp. Henry and Anatolio met again at Lavaridge. They battled. Henry, with his team of Vigoroth, Skitty, Dustox, Numel, and Combusken, lost. Then, at Lilycove, Ray, Alita, and Anatolio's dad came to celebrate Anatolio's progress. They were proud and overjoyed. They cried tears of happiness until Team Magma interrupted with stolen goods from the Department Store. Anatoio battled them and won. Nothing too special happened until he got to the Pokemon League. Henry and Anatolio had a friendly practice battle. Anatolio had a steady team of Vibrava, Gloom, Mightyena, Swellow, Shelgon, and Swampert. Henry had a decent team of Delcatty, Vigoroth, Lairon, Numel, Dustox, and Blaziken. Anatolio won. Anatolio managed to take out his preliminary opponents with his powerhouses, Vibrava, and Swampert. He managed to get 16th place after winning against Henry and losing to Palm. Palm was busy on his own Hoenn storm. He captured some really poweful tropic masters, such as Shiftry, Tropius, Roserade, Hariyama, Wailord, and Sceptile. Palm took the throne that year, while Anatolio went with 16th. The yearly family reunion was held after the league so he could take a break for a while.
    Sinnoh was the next region Anatolio faced. He met a new rival right off the bat. His name was Ken Olvellas. He was a energetic and pushy boy, constantly getting into peoples faces. This was his second year training. Ken had a Houndoom, Skarmory, Raichu, Pupitar, and a Typloshion. He won with his powerful Johto team. Anatolio relaxed himself after that. He learned how to meditate while on his family reunion. He walked to Sandgem and remembered the town. He was overjoyed to be back to his old home. He took the night to relax. He went off to Route 202 and caught a Starly. He also met a mysterious girl named Pearl. She was friendly, calm, and fairly smart. Her cons are her greediness, unathleticness, and shyness. She eventually went on the journey with Anatolio, but at Route 202, they had a battle. Pearl had a pretty strong team of Kadabra, Lapras, Pikachu, Magmar, Onix, and Venusaur, as she travelled the Kanto region last year. With the same team as in the Pokemon league, aside from Gloom, which he decided to evolve into Vileplume, Anatolio lost. Anatolio met his mothers father at Oreburgh City. Mr. Granito "Rocky" Salazar was a skilled miner and also the old gym leader of the city. Rocky retired from his job and became a miner. Rocky challenged him to a battle. He had a nice, built-up team. He traveled all 4 known regions and his best Pokemon were Weavile, Aerodactyl, Magnezone, Gengar, Shelgon, and his starter, Swampert. Rocky had way more experience than Anatolio, so he won, by a margin of 4 Pokemon. Vibrava defeated Shelgon and Swampert defeated Aerodactyl. At Veilstone City, Anatolio ran into that serial kidnapper that kidnapped him at age 5. The kidnapper had a team of Mightyena, Crobat, and Salamence. With Anatolio's team of Shelgon, Staravia, Mightyena, Vibrava, Roselia, and Swampert, he completely obliterated his first two Pokemon. It took him a few Pokemon to Take down his powerhouse, Salamence. He won narrowly with Vibrava. At the beach in Pastoria, Anatolio met up with Palm. Palm had become much, much stronger since last time they met. He had Tropius, Gible, Roserade, Skorupi, Wailord, and Sceptile. Palm lost the battle. Pearl and Anatolio met again at Iron Island. Pearl had a strong team of Raichu, Alakazam, Lapras, Togetic, Magmar, and Venusaur. Anatolio had a Gastrodon (who he named Hoenn), Staravia, Roserade, Vibrava, Golbat, and Swampert. After winning that battle, Pearl came along with the gang. Pearl also revealed that she was Palm's sister. In Snowpoint, the gaing met again with the overenergetic bully, Ken, who became much better about going into people's faces. Hia team also became better. He had strong old Pokemon and decent new ones. He had a Skarmory, Magneton, Tyrannitar, Skuntank, Sneasel, and Typloshion. Anatolio won by a margin of 3 Pokemon. In the Pokemon League that year, Anatolio pulled off 4th Place, defeated by Palm, Pearl, and Henry. Pearl was the overall winner after defeating Palm by a margin of 5 Pokemon. Anatolio's League Team was Roserade, Shelgon, Vibrava, Gastrodon, his newly caught Magmar, and his starter, Swampert. He had another family reunion after the league battle. He was enjoying his relaxation. It was the one chance he'd get to relax before he entered the academy...
    Home: Lavaridge Town, and/or family reunions scattered across Hoenn and Sinnoh.
    Possetions, make-up, ,jewellery: He carries a backpack with all the materials he needs for Pokemon

Hairstyle: Anatolio has sunset golden blonde hair. It is short and spiked up in the front.
    Eyes: His eyes are a shade of dark blue
    Body: Anatolio is underweight. He is tall and slender. He has a lot of muscle in his legs. He has very little muscle in his arms, because he doesn't work them out often.
    Physical Condition: He is a bit less than reasonably fit. He has an allergy to pollen and cats.
    Attire: Even during the summer, Anatolio likes to wear a casual long sleeve shirt.

Personality:. At least five lines, please.

Species: Vibrava
    Nickname: Sandgem
    Attacks: Sandstorm, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Draco Meteor
    Personality: Vibrava is a Pokemon determined to be the best. He is always ready to battle and sometimes comes out when he is not called, much like Anatolio, when he is not near nature. He was met on Dewford Island.
    Feel free to add on anything that isn't already here.

I am pressed for time, so I'll finish this tomorrow .
    Why does it take me so long to write my history? I'll finish the extensive history tomorrow.

Last edited:

Juu-Chan

Years
    Hello again !! It's me, Juu, back again~

I have several announcements; you may get most of them by PM. First, and most importantly, the roleplay starts now. I will make the first post and I would like you to contribute to this thread as often as possible. Please try to make it at least once a week. Of course more times than that is extremely welcome.

In regards to roleplay please follow the basic rules. More than five lines per posts. Read each post carefully before submitting. Try to follow the plot without making up an entirely new one on your own. Plot twists are welcomed and encouraged, just nothing that interferes with the flow of the story. You may introduce new characters, everyday classmates and teachers; just nothing too morbid is the bottom line.

I've started with the arrival of the freshmen then skipped to the gijinkas reaction. I've placed a few of your characters in positions I think they might fit, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ^^;; Then there is the meeting between the trainers and the gijinkas. Please submit your post regarding anywhere between that timeline. DO NOT MOVE TO THE NEXT DAY. I still have to sort out roommates and maps and such.

I will be creating an OOC discussion thread where all OOC posts should go from then on. I will be submitting maps of the island as well as descriptions to help your viewpoint. Feel free to throw out any suggestions !! I also drew a picture of Magi

The remaining profiles I have yet to submit I will look through later. I am very sorry about the delay in this roleplay, it was meant to start much sooner but I got a bit caught up in other things. Now that it's started however, I'd like it to run for a large period of time ^__^ Without further delay, let's begin!
    Let's roleplay !!

That evening the wind blew softly over the small waves lapping the shores of academy island. The sky was painted completely navy, save for the light of a partially hidden moon. It was only nine pm and already dark as darkness went. What with September setting in this would only continue for the next few months. During the night, at least. For the day the sun shone bright as ever, beaming down at it's people and spreading warmth especially to those living, basked, directly underneath.

This was academy island in the evening of a cool September day. Still now, but as the whirring of the approaching airplane drew nearer it was not to retain it's undisturbed ambience for very much longer. The school term was beginning. The freshmen had arrived.
    ----------------------
    Julian was forced bolt upright by a sudden jolt. Startled, he looked around. Others seemed less concerned, some more so.

A crackling sound came over the intercom.

"Sorry about that. There's some heavy wind ahead but nothing we won't be able to handle. Look directly to your right to see your first glimpse of your home for the next few months. We'll be landing at Battle Academy in fifteen minutes or so," The disembodied voice stopped as suddenly as it had started.

A sudden air of excitement came over the freshmen. Stuck on this jet for the best part of an hour (and for those traveling from other regions, longer) was tiring. A chance to stretch their legs, grab a bite to eat and settle down for a good night's sleep sounded like a good idea, all in all.

Only half-listening to the lively chatter coming from all around him, Julian leaned back in his chair and directed his gaze towards the window. He was sitting beside it, on the plane's right side. He had a Swellow's-eye view of the island, however, this was far from his first glimpse.

He thought, remembering the pilot's words that he should have known better. Would this be anyone's first view? After all, while small, the Battle Academy was quite famous, as was the island it was located on. Many times had Julian seen its picture plastered on the front of some magazine or the idea behind some tv documentary. Still, there was something about seeing it in person.

Certainly, it was quite a sight to behold, even in the pale moonlight. The island itself didn't have a particular shape but if it were to be described it would be, roughly, some sort of very jagged oval. At first glance the surface appeared to be obscured by a cover of dense forest but sandy beaches and steep cliffs were also common in any given area.

And at the very center of the island, a huge building towered above all else. Quite surprisingly it did not look at all out of place. If anything this big white structure was simple house; the surrounding areas it's garden, times one hundred fold in size of course.

The Battle Academy was to be at least twenty meters into the air and covered many more times that amount of land. Who was to tell how many people it would hold, or how many secrets there were to be uncovered? Julian flushed, remembering how bad he was with directions. This building was gargantuan. There was no way he'd ever be able to find his way around!

A sudden thought came into his head. Where would the students sleep? But he need not worry, just beyond the building (perhaps a five, ten minutes walk?) another came into view. Though smaller it was clearly large enough to house hundreds of students. That must be the dormitories, Julian thought.

He scanned the island a few times more. They were drawing closer now. He thought to ask for a map. It was big enough for one. Beach, port, school, dormitories...but what was that brown building on the other side of the island? It wasn't so much a building as a very small village.

Julian sat up and pressed his face against the window, ignoring the protest's of the person sitting beside him. He couldn't make it out for sure but it looked like...hundreds and hundreds of little houses, little cabins. There was no set decoration plan either. There were rocks piled up on one side. Trees pulled down on the other. Almost like somewhere a Pokemon would live, if he were human.

Julian stared, puzzled at this. What on earth were all these cabins doing here? Who lived there? Or what, he thought darkly.

The blonde sat back into his chair once again. He had only looked at the island and he was already exhausted. Not to mention hungry. All he'd eaten today was a quick breakfast and a couple of candy bars. Rare candy bars to be exact and now he knew why his mother had warned him that was a bad idea. While they were quick and filling they weren't exactly designed for human consumption. Still, that didn't stop any teenagers in a rush for something to eat from wolfing them down.

Julian closed his eyes, bracing himself for the bumpy landing. Already he felt sick. Maybe he'd just head straight to bed when he got there. He glanced over to the boy beside him. Cyan, he'd said his name was. He wasn't looking much better. Nerves?

"Hold on tight. We'll be landing any minute now,"

Contrary to the belief that was going around the plane, the landing was smooth enough. Even so, Julian was glad to be back on solid ground again. He stepped down and waited to one side while everyone else filed out.

The seniors designated to supervise (yeah right, thought Julian. The only thing they did was drown themselves in their music from loud headphones and play chicken down the aisles) guided the freshmen towards a wide path that lead, sooner or later, towards the doors of the Battle Academy.

As names were being called, Julian grinned for the first time. That was it. He was here. No matter what lay ahead he was finally here. Any feelings of exhaustion and hunger melted away. He had plenty of energy to explore this school first hand.

Finally the party set off. It didn't take long to approach the polished mahogany door. And, even though they had just seen the place as a cardboard box from the airplane, it still drew gasps from the crowd. Several of the seniors laughed, same reaction every time, perhaps.

Julian smiled again, this time nudging Cyan.

"So what do you think?" He stared up as the doors began to open. "This place is amazing!"

------------------

From a quieter part of the island where the moon didn't quite manage to illuminate movement came as a sudden. Seconds ago, the wood cabins appeared deserted and now floods of beings appeared out of nowhere. But they weren't human. They weren't even Pokemon.

They walked tall, on two legs like a man and they spoke to each other in recognizable language. They wore clothes, supposedly fashionable among teenagers. But some were covered in fur. Some had wings; many had tails. Some had skin that glowed bright blue in the darkness and their hair was unnaturally colored and even grew longer than it should.

Scattered in groups among the many cabins they had come to see the infamous arrival of the freshmen. Humans. It was something to see that plane fly in the air, held up only by human invention. It was amazing really what they could do. Even the older gijinkas who had seen this many times before gazed wistfully at the plane. How long would it be before it was heading away from this island and with them inside it?

The plane was upon them now. While it was quite a distance away they could still hear the faint whirring, still make out the black coloured jet that blended in with the night sky. They could still see the logo advertising their school. The gijinkas watched with bated breath. There were many of them there. Seniors, seventeen years old now who had never seen any part of life but this island.

Sophomore who had found this time last year nervewracking. Younger gijinka children, babies and toddlers huddled together in groups of three or more. The wanted to watch the humans but they wanted the comfort of there own kind. There were the few older gijinkas who had stayed on to live at the school, pass on their knowledge to the freshmen.

And then there were the freshmen gijinka themselves. They stood, silently, both enthralled by the arrival of the human students...and terrified. They had suddenly become much more aware of their non-human attributes.

Parting his way through the crowd, a freshmen edged nearer outskirts of his familiar home to get a closer look at the plane. Clad in denim jeans and a dark jacket which he pulled around himself for warmth; Magi shuddered with the sudden breeze. His round amber eyes studied the scene, as if waiting for something else to happen. Nothing came. The plane landed. The night was still.

Slowly, the congregation began to leave. They had seen it. They didn't need to worry about it until morning when classes started. Everyone except for those starting high school for the first time had the rest of the night to do as they wished. And it was those few freshmen gijinka that were as nervous as ever.

A girl with the gifts of a Sableye slithered into the darkness. A boy with sandy coloured hair and the attributes of a Kecleon leaned back against a tree. A tall female with hair as fluffy as an Arcanine still stood staring at the spot in the sky where the plane used to be. A girl with skin as blue as a Chinchou averted her gaze, stepping backwards then turning to walk where she knew a pool of water would be waiting.

Higher up a Swellow gijinka stood perched on top of a tree branch. Even further up a Plusle and Minun gijinka watched from a cliff.

Magi looked around to see most of the others had left; gone as soon as they had come. He suddenly found himself face to face with a tall black man who looked on sternly. Horns erupted from his dark hair and piercings of all sorts clawed their way down his back. He was wearing a sleeveless black vests and black pants. Even from a distance the fiery gaze in his eyes was noticeable. He was not a man to be crossed.

The man's name was Tory Igneous and he was a Houndoom gijinka. The freshmen knew him as the physical education instructor. He oversaw track and obstacle courses. He trained gijinkas for combat and didn't tolerate any nonsense. He also guarded the school grounds at nighttime. Not much liked him; his nickname was Hell Dog. The man's eyes flickered over the rest of the grounds, then back to Magi.

"Misdreavus, Stay here!" He didn't talk; he barked. He didn't ask; he ordered. You didn't disobey; he punished.

Magi guessed he had come to collect the freshmen. And his assumption was correct; within minutes a crowd surrounded him.

"This way, no talking!" He led them, marching single file, in the direction of the Battle Academy for their first encounter with the humans.

---------------

The introductions were over, the rules had been set, and the principal had finished greeting the new students. He was a young man for the job, surprisingly enough with fair hair and lightly tanned skin. His eyes, piercing blue in colour, were not the kind to be lied to.

He finished addressing the students, nodded his head then made his way down from the podium to a wave of applause, which he hardly seemed to notice.

Julian wondered, as he had given his speech, just how much of his heart had really been in it. He had appeared almost...bored. Weird, Julian thought as he clapped along with everyone else. But by now it was too late to be too intrigued; Julian was tired out and the speech hadn't helped. He got that, while his visit here would include fun times it would also consist of tough challenges. They were pretty strict, especially about boundaries. How much they had stressed to stay in their dormitories after nine o' clock...why?

The answer was coming soon.

The doors opened and a man walked in, a man that sent shivers down Julian's spine as soon as he laid his eyes on him. There was something about this man. He wasn't right, he wasn't human...
    The man climbed onto the podium. He seemed unaware that every single pair of eyes in the room was gazing at him with a mixture of awe and fear. Maybe it was the horns sticking out of his head. Maybe it was the tail swishing from side to side. Or maybe it was the gleam in his eye, aglow with the light of burning embers...

"Good evening. My name is Tory. You will refer to me as Mr. Igneous. You have questions, you come to me. You better not have questions. I am here to tell you something you will have not known up to now. Our school, our Battle Academy is a prestigious institute of learning. But we are not just open to humans. We, this island in fact, plays home to creatures known as gijinkas," he stopped, took in the stunned silence and continued on.

"Gijinkas are part Pokemon part human creatures. They are dangerous yes. They are in control of their powers," He sneered. "Yes. I myself am part Houndoom," He waited to see what kind of impact this would have. Several of the students remained staring at him, horrorstruck. Some shook their heads in disbelief. Julian's eyes grew wide. What on earth...?

"We will not harm you. We will not hurt you. It is not our fault we were born this way. Chances are, we will not even interfere with your daily lives. But, heed my warning, we will absolutely not tolerate bullying or ridicule of any sort at this school. Your gijinka classmates will never try to pick a fight. But if you ask for trouble I guarantee you you'll get it," He paused again, nearing the end of his speech.

"You will rarely have classes with them. But it will be common for you to meet around the school from class to class. Lunch is at the same time for everyone. Chances are, you will run into us sooner or later. Chances are you will make friends. You will make enemies. To prepare for impending fate I will allow you to meet these gijinka for the first time-," He signaled to open the door. "Now."

The door flew open. The human freshmen turned in their seats, eyes on stalks. They knew now this was not a joke. There they were, standing as clear as day. The gijinka. Their friends.

Post and Proceed! ^^

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sonia sniffed the air as she saw the humans, one by one, arrive on the island. She wasn't unuse to the sight. Even before coming to the Academy she had often watched humans go about their buisness. The Arcanine Gijinka made sure to get as many scents as she could, so that she could remember them later. Sonia had no idea what these humans would be like and she knew personally that they could go either way in most occasions. But still, she hoped she could meet all of the new humans so that she would at least have an idea at who would be friendly and who wouldn't be.

Sonia watched as Tory lead the human students to the actual Academy itself. She made sure to stick close to the group, but also hidden at the same time. The Arcanine titled her head as watched the group, and then came fully out when she saw that they were entering the main building. She waited outside for a little bit, knowing what was going to happen soon. Sure enough, the doors flew open and Sonia was staring at a lot of very surprised and shocked faced freshmen. She smiled, showing her long canine teeth and walked slowly into the building.

The Arcanine Gijinka could feel the eyes boring into her. She knew that she would look quite strange to these humans, what with her large feet and long, fluffy tail. Again, she smiled, chuckling mentally when she saw a couple people cring away from her. Conceiling her teeth once more, Sonia looked around at the gathered students. She tilted her head as she noticed that one of them had a sketch book out and seemed to be drawing something. She pondered that for a moment before looking up at Troy. Sonia growled in greeting and bowed lowly, showing her respect to the teacher.

"Master," she said, then turned around slowly and started to walk out

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ted sat eagerly during the plane ride, silently enjoying every bump and shake the plane felt during its journey. His Jumpluff sat timidly in his lap, dozing happily. It always enjoyed plane rides, being up in the air felt like home. The Academy swam into few from the window, and Teds eyes searched intensely over the strange architecture of his new home, at least for the next while. The plane jolted into the ground, waking up Jumpluff with a laugh. He filed off with the rest of the group, looking awstruck at the building. Getting inside was almost hard, he just wanted to stare. But there would be time for that later. "Hey, Jumpluff, I could throw you out those windows up there," he whispered to his friend, and got a little hop in return for his suggestion.

The meeting had began, with Ted sitting close to the front, by the principal. It was the same old talk about rules, regulations, and some other R word. Ted wanted to get going, to see everything, to start training. He pondered quietly at what was to come when he heard the principals voice raise. He sat up and noticed a tall man walk in. A small gasp escaped his lips as he saw with wonder and horror at the fierce horns growing from the back of the mans skull. His tail whipped around lazily, and Ted had a only a moment to realize that it wasn't a coustume. He barely heard what the man said next, he was so shocked, even as the others came out, he could barely comprehend it. A thought snuck into a corner of his mind, could you catch them? He shut it out, thinking that was a horrible thing to do, but it stuck. Maybe he would try to ask politely about it later... or even try it.

------

Aqua huddled behind the group, her dim light from the tendrils around her neck alighting her face and Sonias back. She grimaced at the thought of introducing herself to all of these strangers. She didnt want to seem unfriendly, but she wanted some friends this year, unlike the last few. She was scared to be alone again.

She picked out some faces from the crowd, no one seemed to notice her, they focused on the feral look of Sonia and the hungered, angry look of Igneous. But she thought to what her father had always said to her, sometimes the weakest light will strength in time. The thought brought a smile to her face, and her light grew a little bit. She saw a boy in the crowd look in way, wide eyed and smiling. She blushed, and retreated back towards the group. Well not everything could change right away.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Kyo sat back in his seat as the man introduced himself as Mr. Igneous. Kyo didn't really listen untill he heard the man say that there were part pokemon people here. What did he say Kyo looked out at the few students that seemed to hang apart from the rest of the group. He saw the odd markings and extra body parts they had that resembled pokemon. Kyo continued to stare at them seeing the inhuman movements and gestures that they shared among themselves.

An Arcanine Gijinka smiled at the Freshmen flashing them her teeth a few of the students cringed away as if they'd never seen a pokemon before, even though it was kind of scary. The Gijinka closed her mouth and chuckled to her self, and a thought flashed into Kyo's mind, did they all hate us? was the teacher exagerating when he said friends? He shook the thought from his mind watching a Chinchou Gijinka huddle in the corner shying away from them, mabey they're afraid of use? He tried to smile at her even though it came hard for him, but he looked away blushing.

Next to him some kid named Tyler was sketching everything around him like it was the only chance he would get. Kyo sighed mabey this place wouldn't be so bad.

------

Del stood by the other Gijinkas and listened to Troy speak. Everyone seemed to give him an air of reverance except for her, was it something that you could only see? Del heard him say something about half pokemon half humans that lived at the school. Oh that's me she thought as she snapped her wings closed hoping that she was staring in the right direction and giving a scowl. Del wished she could see their faces when Hell was unleshed on them.

Of all things she wished she wasn't here stuck in this huge building with so many people stomping and yelling. She could have screamed, but she knew it only would have caused more of an uproar. She was in a bad mood, of course, she usually was. Her talons hurt, she needed to get new shoes to keep up with their growth. at the moment she was at size 13 way bigger than a normal teen her age, she could only hope that they made shoes bigger than that. Del heard Sonia chuckle at some close by freshmen, Dang it She wished she could see their faces. Aqua sharply took in her breath which ment that she was most likley embaressed at some thing. Magi was breathing deeply still from his encounter with Troy, what a wuss he was. Del didn't like the way he always made it known that he wore barets in his hair or acted like a child.

Del listened to the anouncer die out and the room fall quiet. She also hated these akward silences.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    ((OOC: I'm really sorry, but I've become very busy lately and I'm going to have to drop my human character Amanda. Yes, I am really really sorry, one more time, sorry.))

It was dark out that night, the stars shone and a chilly breeze rushed over Kia's face. Gijinkas of pokemon like espeon or most grass types would not enjoy this dark time of day, and probably would dislike the chilly but gentle winds that blew every now and again. But Kia, being a sableye. welcomed the shadows with open arms. Sliding through the shadows, it didn't seem like this was such an important time, but then she saw the plane. The plane that was bringing the humans to the battle academy. This was going to be Kia's first year, she was a freshman, and so were many of the unsuspecting humans now coming in on the plane. Kia ruffled her purple hair and looked around at the others.

One of the first Gijinkas she happened to notice was a houndoom man called Mr. Igneous. He was beginning to get the Gijinkas together to go in and meet the human freshmans. When Mr. Igneous made the call for them to line up silently and walk toward the building, Kia let out a tiny hiss, but it was always best to obey orders. Reluctently, she shut her mouth and walked up to the great white building.

It seemed like she was standing outside the great doors for hours, the curiosity, anxiety, and anticipation were killing her. But then, finally, the door flung open wide and the Gijinkas stepped in. After looking around, Kia saw that most of the Humans were either terribly afraid or insanely curious. The sableye morph revealed her moderately sharp teeth in a wide grin, but then closed her mouth after deciding that she had been told to meet the humans, not make them wet their pants. Kia shot a quick glance at the other Gijinkas. Sonia had also grinned and scared some of the humans, and behind her Aqua seemed to be scared herself. Kai couln't tell if Del was angry or just extremely boerd, or both. Still the silence continued on, and Kia became restless. This had to stop.

"Well, is anyone going to say anything? I thought we were supposed to meet eachother, not stand around speaking only in murmurs and staring! Well if no one really wants to speak up and get to know other humans and... or Gijinkas, then I will. I'm Kia, and I'm very pleased to meet all of you friendly looking humans. Now was that too hard to say?" After her short speech, Kia grinned again, this time angling her eyes to reflect the light in the room and causing the crystals to shine brightly. Then she closed her mouth and stepped back. Now is anyone else going to say something?

Juu-Chan

Years
    ((OOC: I'm really sorry, but I've become very busy lately and I'm going to have to drop my human character Amanda. Yes, I am really really sorry, one more time, sorry.))

((OOC: Hey, that's totally fine; don't worry about it ^^;; If anyone has something to be sorry about it's me; I still haven't finished those maps, profiles etc ^^;; Hear my apoligies, guys. But for now, at least, I'll just focus on getting a clean start on this.))

Magi's head spun, rapidly, towards Kia. He knew the Sableye gijinka was far from shy; this was merely an example of her gregarious behavior.

Always so out there, so daring... He now directed his gaze towards the gathering of humans; to see what they made of this announcement.

Confused, nervous...even a little awestruck? In a situation like this, any emotion could be present. Magi studied Tory's reaction. The Houndoom gijinka seemed to be smirking. Did anything surprise him? Did he know Kia would be the person to make the first move?

It was now Magi's turn to introduce himself. Though naturally shy, the Misdreavus gijinka couldn't help stifling a laugh at the human's behavior to this strange revelation.

They look so funny...

"I second that. If we're not gonna talk that'll be no fun. I'm Magi and I'm part Misdreavus. It's such a cute Pokemon; I'm thankful for that!" He smiled, his eyes lighting up. "So come on, let's play!"

Julian was still a student who hadn't quite made up his mind yet. Gijinka, gijinkas...it was all so confusing... But hearing these two speak up was a little reassuring. Sure those grins laughed at them rather than with them but there wasn't anything sinister there. After all, they were the same age as them; they probably liked the same things as them and even acted the same as them.

He surveyed the small crowd of these supposed 'part-humans'. A shy...Chinchou? An irritated Swellow, not one to aggravate from the glint in her eyes. A proud Arcanine. But it was Sableye and Misdreavus that stood out for him. Two Ghost types and two seemingly friendly ones at that.

Julian made up his mind to try and talk to them later.

For now he hung back and waited for someone from his side to speak first.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ted quickly looked around, judging at how both trainers a Gijinkas were silent, he casually threw Jumpluff into the air, she'd float down anyways, and took a step forward. He sort of held his hands out, then looked at them and put them in his pockets awkwardly.

"Well, um, Hi!" he started, feeling completely absurd. "So, um, well I'm Ted, and Im not really mixed with anything... but yeah, good to meet you! His face and ears turned red, luckily most of the Gijinks were looking pretty nice at the moment.

Suddenly Jumpluff popped out from behind him and ran up to the Gijinkas. Ted just looked at it for a moment before realising. He took a step forward to stop her but she rushed past. Jumpluff stopped in front of Magi and dropped a spoon, then ran behing Ted. Everyone has become quiet to watch this frankly bizarre interruption. Ted started laughing, as did everyone else except for Aqua and Mr.Igneous. The ice fairly broken by now, and everyone slightly more relaxed, he patted Jumpluff and picker her up, starting to introduce her to the Gijinkas.

---

Aqua had been stunned silent during this whole exchange, still hiding behind Sonia. Thne as everyone began laughing, she let a smile sneak onto her lips. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad! She sort of poked her head out, then sidled out into view. Her light brightened a little, putting her face into view. Jumpluff seemed to find this very cool, reaching out to grab it. She giggled, and everyone seemed to be fine with it. She felt more comfortable after a little bit.

"So, this is a Jumpluff right?" she asked the trainer, Ted. Jumpluff started nodding furiously.

"Yeah, shes a Jumpluff, and I believe you are part Chinchou correct?" Ted said boldly, not feeling at all awkward anymore that she was blue.

"Um, yeah, I am," she said, hoping that he wouldn't flip.

"Well, thats pretty cool," he said nochalantly, casual and cool in this new crowd. Aqua nodded, finding it weird that there wasnt much really between them, even thiugh he was human.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sonia stopped walking and just stood and watch as the other gijinkas interracted with the humans. She felt Aqua hid behind her and chuckled. She didn't mind at all. The Arcanine actually like the shy little Chinchou and liked to help her out. Sonia watched as first Kia, and then Magi introduced themselves to the human students. Even shy little Aqua came out from behind her to talk to a boy. The Arcanine smiled fondly as she watched her talk to the boy.

Sonia then looked around herself and realized that she was poprabily also expected to talk to the other students. It's not that she had anything against humans, she just didn't like talking to people she didn't know, be they gijinka or human. But, she knew that she should get to know at least some people. After all, wether it be through class or every day life, she would have to deal with them. And she thought not that long ago that she should get to know people, if only to see who could be an ally and who would be an enemy. The Arcanine looked around, trying to see who she should talk to.

Again, Sonia's eyes fell on the the boy who was drawing everything he could see. She smiled her very canine smile and walked over to him. The Arcanine made sure to approche him from behind, her hands behind her body as she bends down to look over his shoulder. Sonia tilted her head as she looked at the drawning. She then reached a hand forward and tapped him gently on the shoulder.

"Hey, what ch'ya drawing?" Sonia asked. "It looks pretty good."

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Master, huh?" Sonia said, then smiled as the Snealsel pushed her paw away and stood up. She wasn't afraid of the the small Pokemon, since his type was ice and she knew that her flames could quickly get rid of the. Her smile grew as the boy finally turned around to notice her. His reaction came as a surprise to the Arcanine. She had never heard anyone who first met her calling her 'Amazing'. The word made her wag her tail softly.

Sonia tilted her head as he mentioned how she much be part Arcanine which, really, wasn't all that hard to guess. He then began to quickly sketch her. When he handed the page to her and she looked at it. Sonia blinked, surprised at how much detail he had gotten in so little time. She stared at it a bit longer before handing it back to him.

"If the sketch you did of the master is anywhere near as good as that, then I suggest you show it to him," Sonia said with a smile. "He might not react outwardly, but I'm sure he'll be very impress. By the way, my name is Sonia, what's your's?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back