• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to go on a new adventure...

Autumne

who's ready for an ADVENTURE?
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    ...but adventure is always better with some friends!

Hello everyone!

My name is Autumne. I'm a college student on the road to becoming an English teacher.

I've loved Pokemon, like many of you I'm sure, for most of my life. But these days, I don't have many people at all to share that love with... so here I am, looking to find some Pokemon camaraderie once again. Back in the day, I used to love frequenting Pokemon RPG forums as both a player and an updater/mod. Seems like most of that party has died off in the last decade as far as I can see it, though! These days while I'd love to get back into that scene, I'm especially missing just having people to enjoy the Pokemon world with (locations, lore, that kind of thing). However, since the fire seems to be in battling & competitive, I might start getting into that now too.

Outside of Pokemon, I enjoy drawing, reading, foreign language, fantasy, World of Warcraft, Transformers...

Looking forward to making some new friends around the forum & Discord!

See you around soon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ...but adventure is always better with some friends!

Hello everyone!

My name is Autumne. I'm a college student on the road to becoming an English teacher.

I've loved Pokemon, like many of you I'm sure, for most of my life. But these days, I don't have many people at all to share that love with... so here I am, looking to find some Pokemon camaraderie once again. Back in the day, I used to love frequenting Pokemon RPG forums as both a player and an updater/mod. Seems like most of that party has died off in the last decade as far as I can see it, though! These days while I'd love to get back into that scene, I'm especially missing just having people to enjoy the Pokemon world with (locations, lore, that kind of thing). However, since the fire seems to be in battling & competitive, I might start getting into that now too.

Outside of Pokemon, I enjoy drawing, reading, foreign language, fantasy, World of Warcraft, Transformers...

Looking forward to making some new friends around the forum & Discord!

See you around soon!
    -looks at username-
    yea i'm better with friends, being lonely is not fun
    ;)

Welcome to PC! I too came here because I had nobody IRL to nerd out about pokémon with, haha. It's still fun to this day. There's a lot of fire in the lore and theory and general worldly pokémon discussions over in Pokémon General, so perhaps that will become your favorite subforum!

I also know for a fact that we have some lovely WoW players around this community, and maybe you'll find them over on our Discord in #gaming :3 See you around!

Years
  • Teaching is such a rewarding job, even if it can be extremely tough along the way. What age group do you want to teach? I'd love to teach abroad for a little while, assuming my nerves can handle it hah, so I can both help kids and experience a new culture.

Welcome Autumne ^^ I hope you will like it here, as you seem awesome. <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Glad you found your way to PC, especially if you're looking for fellow Pokemon fans. :) You're sure to make a few friends around these parts.

Like Adventure said, you should definitely check out the discord server. Also your username is adorable! n_n Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Autumne

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    -looks at username-
    yea i'm better with friends, being lonely is not fun
    ;)

Welcome to PC! I too came here because I had nobody IRL to nerd out about pokémon with, haha. It's still fun to this day. There's a lot of fire in the lore and theory and general worldly pokémon discussions over in Pokemon General, so perhaps that will become your favorite subforum!

I also know for a fact that we have some lovely WoW players around this community, and maybe you'll find them over on our Discord in #gaming :3 See you around!

Ooh, thanks for the recommendations! I'll have to go poke around Pokemon General and see what's up. I've a few headcanons/Pokemon theories myself I could share... And I'll ask about WoW in the Discord!

Looking forward to having adventures with extra Adventure! Bahaha.

Teaching is such a rewarding job, even if it can be extremely tough along the way. What age group do you want to teach? I'd love to teach abroad for a little while, assuming my nerves can handle it hah, so I can both help kids and experience a new culture.

Welcome Autumne ^^ I hope you will like it here, as you seem awesome. <3

I really want to teach middle school. I know people say that age group is hard, but I think it's the age when you retain most of the energy and dreams of elementary school while also growing your ability to think critically & achieve like in high school. I also -think- I want to teach abroad. My degree is in English as a Second Language, so I hope I'll be in demand.

I hope so too, thank you! -waves-

Hey there! Glad you found your way to PC, especially if you're looking for fellow Pokemon fans. :) You're sure to make a few friends around these parts.

Like Adventure said, you should definitely check out the discord server. Also your username is adorable! n_n Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you! Hope to see you around as well. ^^

Years
  • Hi, Autumne. :)

I was an English major in college and thought about teaching for a while. Now that I'm adulting, I work in insurance. Who knew, right? I still enjoy reading and writing and have maintained my creative hobbies.

I just discovered Pokemon this spring (I'm 43!!)

I have put 40 hours into Ultra Moon and I love it so much.

Nice to meet you.

Autumne

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    Hi, Autumne. :)

I was an English major in college and thought about teaching for a while. Now that I'm adulting, I work in insurance. Who knew, right? I still enjoy reading and writing and have maintained my creative hobbies.

I just discovered Pokemon this spring (I'm 43!!)

I have put 40 hours into Ultra Moon and I love it so much.

Nice to meet you.

I'm choosing it mostly because I find teaching appealing and have so enjoyed my foreign language courses in French & Japanese that I was to do that for students in English!

Never too late to join the adventure - though in my case, it's more of a 'never too old to leave it' since I got in back in like 2001 at age 7 or so ahah.

Hope to see you around!

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Hello there, welcome!

Enough adventure to find here in the forums, that's for sure. I'm particularly interested in your pokémon theories, mind sharing some of those, so we can discuss them? :D

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hey there and welcome :)
    I saw WoW xD haven't played it for a long time haha now been busy playing game in smartphone cause you can play it anywhere which suits me that always going around there and there :) Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always.

See ya around!

Autumne

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    Hello there, welcome!

Enough adventure to find here in the forums, that's for sure. I'm particularly interested in your pokémon theories, mind sharing some of those, so we can discuss them? :D

I posted one in Pokemon General, which is probably my biggest one and relates to various things like 'what Pokemon are' and 'why people are confused about how Pokemon breed'. Sort of a paradigm for thinking about anything the "magical creatures" that they are can do! Looking forward to discussing with you!

hey there and welcome :)
    I saw WoW xD haven't played it for a long time haha now been busy playing game in smartphone cause you can play it anywhere which suits me that always going around there and there :) Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always.

See ya around!

Thank you for your welcome! I admit that I've been busy and not had much money to spend on a WoW subscription for the last two years myself, but I always come back to that game for at least a few months a year!

See you around!

Back