• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Name

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hai, hai, Alyssa... XD Even though I don't know if I count as a vertian... n_n;;;

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    my real life name is gil my complete name is gil barata( c.oc.kroach) correia (chain) lacerda( in spanish it means the pig in french it means the dear) so it's a funny name.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Elekoteko - Hello meu nome ? Jord?o ou dizzy se voc? me preferir tenha uma irm? e um irm?o que vivam em Portugal

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Hey ya'll! My name's Blaine. Isn't that a shocker? ^.- I'm like the only Blaine in the entire school I go to. Same last year too. People call me Blaire and I hate it! And then there's "Blainey" and my personal favorite -note the sarcasm- "chipmunk."

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • i guess you can call me kenny (not ken, i hate that!!!, and not kenneth my real name, i hate that even more!!!!!! people just call me kenny, or g-lance but u can call me kenny)

ps no south park refferences pls, thank u.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey Arcanine all call ya Andy for now on if ya want also u can call me Liz if ya want alot shorter eh XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The only person who calls me by my name is Kwesi, and that's probably because it's shorter than my username by one letter. XP

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    G-LANCE said:
    i guess you can call me kenny (not ken, i hate that!!!, and not kenneth my real name, i hate that even more!!!!!! people just call me kenny, or g-lance but u can call me kenny)

ps no south park refferences pls, thank u.
    Kenny? That's a kawaii name! ^.^

My real name is Natalie Cabrera.

The embarassing truth is, myy dad wanted a boy, so when my mom was pregnant with me, he wanted to name me "Carlos" *hispanic boys' name*. He really thought I was going to be a boy. *I guess that don't count since I act like a boy most of da time*
    I hate the name Natalie.. >.<;; It means "born in Christmas Day". First, I wasn't born in christmas, If I was, I'd be a Capricorn instead of an Aquarius.

Waaaaa.. Why couldn't they name me Samantha?? I like that name waaaaaay better. =.=

~CaRtOON

*Please DO NOT call me Natalie, PEOPLE!!! I HATE IT AS MUCH AS I HATE MY OWN SKIN AND FRICKIN' LIFE!

*Can I call u, Kenny-boi, G-LANCE? Please? o.o I promise I won't refer ur name to south park. >.<

*My time to die is about to come near! o.o Since people hate me, I have proceeded to dying every day!

(Pukes guts out and dies)

Togetic: Oh great.. CaRtOON died AGAIN.. When is she going to quit that?? >.<;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You'll never get my name!!!!!!!LOL.I would tell, but I don't feel that safe giving out my info.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hey, Arcanine i always call ya Andy, does tat count? um... my real name is... Jordan...blah... i prefer Scott (my mid. name) ok, so my last name is...Wolfe!!! not Wolf...Wolfe!!! so my name is 1) Sapphire Latios 2) Scott Wolfe 3) Jordan Wolfe...ok!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • wait a minute...Blaine's RL name is Blaine...I thought that user was a female??

anyways...umm, yeah

Back