• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Real world" or Pokemon world.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Red pill, blue pill huh?

I'm going to the Pokémon World. I'm not particularly fond of this one and I want a Sceptile. Can we cheat?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    I would choose the Pokemon world without a second thought.
    I love my family, but life is pretty dull. And I want a Raichu lol

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I'd go with Zeff. I'd pick my life over anything because I love my family and friends, but WHEN I do die, I'd love to start a life in the Pokemon world. If only they could merge, so that the life I have now would be the same but it would have Pokemon.

Although it'd be pretty awesome to go into someone else's house without permission and take their items for free with them watching and completely happy.

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon World off course :)

i will choose the second world.. Pokemon world.. but one thing i want to ask about.. are we changed to a anime character and we can pick our outfit that we wants :) ? and i want to go into the world of Pokemon that I want.
    what I want? (Read more in my signature:))

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread is indeed making me think about certain people's choices...

Anyway, definitely real world. Although I'd love to be in the Pokemon world, it's not worth leaving behind everyone I care about here and what the future possibly holds.

Years
    As i grow older..my life gets so--yeah..depressing.
    Like today, the only good i could do today is be here in PC.
    I'd preferably choose the Pokemon world. Free Pets, you can also make em' get stronger.
    I wanted life to have a little game of who's the strongest. Here in real life--it's like you need money to get Pokemon, why not just start out with free Pokemon from a Professor?
    No more democracy, it's like Champions will only reign the whole region and protecting it. Our presidents are like Champions in Pokemon World, but corrupted.
    Well, God made what everything has to be.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    As i grow older..my life gets so--yeah..depressing.
    Like today, the only good i could do today is be here in PC.
    I'd preferably choose the Pokemon world. Free Pets, you can also make em' get stronger.
    I wanted life to have a little game of who's the strongest. Here in real life--it's like you need money to get Pokemon, why not just start out with free Pokemon from a Professor?
    No more democracy, it's like Champions will only reign the whole region and protecting it. Our presidents are like Champions in Pokemon World, but corrupted.
    Well, God made what everything has to be.
    You think if Pokemon World if turned to be more like "reality" will be that simple eh? No. No professor will gave their pokemon to you for free unless you're special in their eyes. Pokemon battle is very dangerous as well. The causalities from pokemon battle roughly 500 deaths per year and that's not include deaths caused by wild pokemon. Pokemon League, Although hold the highest authority over pokemon-human matters are not the ruling government. So there will be still presidents. The good news is, if you are trainer with good record and performance, the League will support you without a doubt but otherwise, you'll just end up recruited by people from team Rocket. Do things like Racketeering, smuggling goods, stealing, robbing, and even catching pokemons illegally.

Well, of you think that pokemon world that turned into "reality" like will stay the same as in the game, you're hoping too much and need to broaden your imagination more.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    well the real world has war, economy problems, and crime. But it also has people that I wouldn't want to leave. And who's to say that the pokemon world wouldn't have those things if it were more in depth. So real world.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    How I'd love to live in the Pokémon world, however, I think I'd stick to my life here. I don't think it is even near as nice as the anime portrays it. I didn't read the manga, but like someone already mentioned, the amount of villains and evil groups just make it dangerous, especially if the law doesn't really stop them. As much as I'd love to have a Pokémon, and go on an adventure, I prefer living in the real world (like I have a choice though lol) Besides, I already have a creature living by my side, which I love to death - my dearest cat.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Definitely the real world. Training Pokemon looks physically exhausting O.o
    EV training and IV/nature/ability breeding is already exhausting on the game, let alone in real life XD

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Definitely the real world. Training Pokemon looks physically exhausting O.o

You can to Gym for training. Gyms are places for you to train afterall. But still it will be much more exhausting for sure.
    Especially training Dragonic pokemon.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    You see, I would like to bring my Pokémon knowledge with me. Played the game, what ten years now. Maybe when I went to the Pokémon world, without that knowledge and adoration, I'd hate it. Maybe I wouldn't like it as much is everyone had Pokémon, and I was just some n00b all over again :P

Hmm, tbh, no hate to my friends and family but if I never knew them I'm not gonna miss them, I'll have replacements. Buh bye life, I want that Flygon too badly. And every time I go camping I imagine I'm travelling the Pokémon world. Nah, how could I pass that up?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I dunno if it's cheating to say: live my real life until I die, and then transfer to the Pokemon world afterwards.

Because being a Pokemon trainer would just be awesome. But it would be freaky to see Pokemon in reality (like Garbodor), so yeah, I'd like to see myself as an anime character.

Back