• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Real world" or Pokemon world.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    You have a choice to live or die. If you choose to die, you will start a whole new life in the Pokemon world, leaving your current family & friends behind. If you choose to live, well then, you live, like nothing happened. What's your choice?

EDIT: I'm just going to clarify, but your family & friends will FORGET your existence, and you will forget YOURS about them as well. It's like transferring your life over. Sorry if that wasn't clear (and it wasn't :x)

Last edited:

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Well that question is pretty deep, I don't think I'd leave my family and friends to start all over again. But that's just my opinion.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    yeah this question is deep i mean it is real deep pokemon world would be diffrent but i love my family and freinds so its hard to decide

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, I would choose no. What I would want to happen though, is when I die in the "real" world, I would also be born in the Pokemon world without remembering everything.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I completely agree with zeffy what what i would like is that when i die in this world i'd be in the pokemon world

Last edited:

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    You have a choice to live or die. If you choose to die, you will start a whole new life in the Pokemon world, leaving your current family & friends behind, and they'll forget about your existence. If you choose to live, well then, you live, like nothing happened. What's your choice?

Thats a very strong question but I would live in a normal life.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm gonna have to go with Zeffy, here. I'd like to live my regular life here on this world, but when I die here, I'd love to be reborn into the Pokémon world.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wouldn't start over in the Pokemon world, because the closest you can get to really understanding the Pokemon world is through the manga, and the manga doesn't show a very nice picture. The evil teams are truly evil and the police are pretty much useless, etc. It just wouldn't be a great place to be.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    The real world goals:
    -Get a job
    -Pay bills
    -Pay taxes
    -Retire then die

Pokemon world:
    -Go on a journey, there's no pollution so survival shouldn't be hard
    -Train Pokemon
    -Make friends with Pokemon and battle them against each other
    -Compete in leagues
    -Repeat

I'd choose the Pokemon World. Besides, if I forgot my existence in this world, why not?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    As much as I'd like to go to the Pokemon World, I'd rather stay in the real world because I want to be with the people I love.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    That's a really hard choice...
    When I die I want me to go in the Pokémon World, that's sure, but forgetting my family and friends is unimaginable...
    Regardless... I would choose the Pokémon World, it would be a dream wich bear out !

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Well I don't really have any friends, and I don't have much family except my mum, brother, nana & papa. So it's off to the Pokemon word I go!

Back