• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really memorable quotes from the Pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Who's there? Who is so uncouth as to disturb my sleep? Hmf... It's you again. Still, you possess that combination of kindness and strength. Yet you seem stronger than before... Do be sure not to bore me with a snooze-inducing battle, is that clear?"
    - Caitlin (Black & White)

"'Eyes brimming with dark flame, this man rejected everything other than himself in order to bring about one singular justice...' That's part of a novel I'm writing. I was inspired by the challenger who was just here, and somehow I got a little sad... Excuse me. You're a challenger, right? I'm the Elite Four's Ghost-type Pokémon user, Shauntal, and I shall be your opponent."
    - Shauntal (Black & White)

"Greetings, challenger. My name is Marshal. In order to master the art of fighting, I'm training under my mentor, Alder. My mentor sees your potential as a Trainer and is taking an interest in you. It is my intention to test you--to take you to the limits of your strength. Kiai!"
    - Marshal (Black & White)

"Man oh man... What is going on today? Challengers coming one right after another. Well, no matter. I am Grimsley of the Elite Four, and I will fulfill my duty to be your opponent."
    - Grimsley (Black & White)

"Dream your dream! Follow the path of truth to make that dream a reality, and someday you will achieve all that you dreamed of! Well, then... Farewell!"
    - N (Black)

"Dream your dream! Then, pursue the ideals to make that dream a reality, and someday you will achieve all that you dreamed of! Well then… Farewell!"
    - N (White)

mr.bob467

youngster Bob
    Years
  • team rocket in yellow
    *Before battle"Stop right there! That fossil is Team Rocket's! Surrender now, or prepare to fight
    • After being defeated "Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
    Rocket Hideout
    • "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think there's a male Triathlete in Emerald that says "I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER SOON." and another one that's female that says something in relation to that, which implies the two are together. I always thought that was cute, lol.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Be brave! Be the bravest ever! from PMD: EoD/T/S really touched me. Especially it was since your partner had trusted you.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • "Hwooargh!! Hwooargh!- Battle Girl Kodi in PtHGSS in the Battle Frontier before battle

"Fweeh... Fweeeeeh....." Losing the battle to the player

Years
  • "Smell ya later!" - Blue Oak
    "I'm not going to end up like Folly!" - Truddly from Colosseum. It always stuck to me.
    "Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!" - A variety of Professors.
    "..." - Red XD
    "Know your limitations otherwise you'll only beat yourself" - Blue Oak from the manga
    "It's not winning if your opponent is at a disadvantage" - Red from the manga

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    "Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas." - Youngster Joey

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • During the gym battle, Burgh says:

"Snick! My switch was turned on!"

That quote has a dirty side if you think about it.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • "You have to be strong on your own. You have to live! You have to go home... Tell everyone about what happened here. So that... nothing like this ever happens again."
    -Your last words to your partner in Explorers

Basically that entire ending. It is one of the 3 games that have ever made me want to cry.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    "OH NO! I dropped the lift key"...

*Stands there like a total Dorkchop and allows Red to pick it up because Red totally reeks of Coolosity and I am Team REEK-A-ZOID*

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    "I'll beat you with the magikarp my dad gave me"

I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I first saw this.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • "You have to be strong on your own. You have to live! You have to go home... Tell everyone about what happened here. So that... nothing like this ever happens again."
    -Your last words to your partner in Explorers

Basically that entire ending. It is one of the 3 games that have ever made me want to cry.

Amen. Epic game there.

"For the sake of the Pokémon that believe in me, I will never give up." -Caitlin
    That's what I believe when I battle or enter a contest.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    If I'm wearing a bikini... where do I keep my Pokéballs? Tee hee... woman's secret!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • "I tell you kid, electric Pokémon saved me during the war!" - Lt Surge of Kanto.
    Does this mean there was an actual War in the Pokemon world?? Sounds heavy

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Please don't post in threads over a month old, let alone nearly two years old. If you wish to discuss this subject, you can make a new thread. Make sure to look at the date of the last post made in a thread to see how old it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back