• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reanimate

JasperXERO

Time to Reanimate the "Dead Myself"
Years
  • Hello everyone! It's been a long while since I'm not active here in this forum (Also, sorry for not being here all day, week, month, etc.)... Maybe right now? Lol XD

Anyways yeah, I'm back and it's good to see me back... Hope y'all will get along with me and let's be friends!

Back here then when after I finished playing S & M is great... My starter Pokémon is Litten... But I still love Empoleon XD

Btw, for those who's in my friends list, thanks for not betraying me lol peace XD

That's all and good day everyone ;)

Years
  • Hi Jasper! Welcome back ^^ It's good to have you around again, I like seeing people return because heck yeah why not? Stick around longer this time, and feel free to ask if you need help. <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Jasper, it's great to have you back! Did you enjoy Sun/Moon? How do you think it stands up to previous game titles? I quite enjoy Empoleon too, is Fourth Generation one of your favorites? Ahhhh so many questions :P
    If you need any help or just fancy a chat or two, feel free to drop me a message! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone! It's been a long while since I'm not active here in this forum (Also, sorry for not being here all day, week, month, etc.)... Maybe right now? Lol XD

Anyways yeah, I'm back and it's good to see me back... Hope y'all will get along with me and let's be friends!

Back here then when after I finished playing S & M is great... My starter Pok?mon is Litten... But I still love Empoleon XD

Btw, for those who's in my friends list, thanks for not betraying me lol peace XD

That's all and good day everyone ;)
    Hey Jasper, welcome back.

Not playing SM, but good to see you enjoyed the games.

Nah don't worry, once on my friends list, always there ;). Feel free to drop in a VM any time you feel like chatting.

See ya around bud :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back