• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Record Your Voice...Dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think his voice isn?t quite as deep as tmbjr, but it?s still cool. Though 99% of people talk like he does when recording their voice, going on about not knowing what to say and that they think they're boring. XD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    If any of you ever wanted to hear me, here's a very short clip of me ;) hehehe...it is really short but I think you'll be able to tell where I'm from ;)

Everyone's voices are so cool! :D

Yes! Another english accent! Woohoo! =D ...Ehh...sorry, for some reason I think that english accents rock, as you can tell from my previous posts in these threads complimenting Evil Togepi's voice. =P Yeah, I know I am crazy, but I never denyed that. ;p Great voice you got there Cloudy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    *shoots mic* Ugh.... my mic really hates me, so I can't post a new voice file, lol. I wanna ramble about Power Rangers and bore all of you to death.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    i Didn't know that show still aired.What is it called now, Power Rangers Witness Protection?

My Mic is not working, here's what is says when I try to record:

Your audio hardware cannot record into files like the current file. To record, create a new document.

Does anyone know what that means? It was a new file, I wasn't recording over anything...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    *sighs* Yes it's still on and its called Power Rangers DinoThunder, and I would like it if I was not told how stupid it is that I'm 15 and I still watch it.

And my mic.... I think I could fix it... if not I have to go buy a new one, lol.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I wouldn't say that, since I still like Pokemon, XD. The only Power Rangers I watched was the Mighty Morphin' ones. Zack and Kimberly, the best couple!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Okay I promised I would do more but this time I'm just doing strange impressions, these were too much fun to do...
    ...not that you could really call these impressions cos I sound nothing like the characters I did...and I learned doing Bakura too much hurt's your throat XD

https://www.angelfire.com/anime5/togepi/whahaha.htm

The first one is just me doing my Mudkip voice again
    Second and third ones are Impressions of Bakura
    Fourth is an impression of Marik now THAT was fun X3

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    XDDD The Mudkip! Rofl That has got to be the best one.

The Marik one was down though. ^^;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Flaming Torchic said:
    Yes! Another english accent! Woohoo! =D ...Ehh...sorry, for some reason I think that english accents rock, as you can tell from my previous posts in these threads complimenting Evil Togepi's voice. =P Yeah, I know I am crazy, but I never denyed that. ;p Great voice you got there Cloudy!

Awwwwww...thanks, FT! *blush* That's so sweet! :) I'm so glad you like it! I love hearing everyone's accents! :D

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    i Didn't know that show still aired.What is it called now, Power Rangers Witness Protection?

My Mic is not working, here's what is says when I try to record:

Your audio hardware cannot record into files like the current file. To record, create a new document.

Does anyone know what that means? It was a new file, I wasn't recording over anything...
    It's probably a problem with your software. You've got the recording program set to record to WAV, right? Any hardware should be able to record to WAV. You may have to reinstall your software.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Lol, yeah. I really wnat one? my Dad's British, but he lost his accent because he moved here to Canada at a young age, so I never had much British accent influence, lol. Maybe when I travel to England I'll pick one up? hahaha?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    I didn't know so many people liked English accents! *blush* I guess that when you have one, you don't think about it too much! I'm so glad you all like it! ^_^

Obliviously!!! (sp?) English accents are the best! Specially yours and Evil Togepi's!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    XDDD The Mudkip! Rofl That has got to be the best one.

The Marik one was down though. ^^;

*lol* Thanks for telling me, seems I forgot to upload it XD Silly me! I've uploaded the Marik one now though.
    Glad you liked my Mudkip voice *lol*

I didn't know so many people liked English accents! *blush* I guess that when you have one, you don't think about it too much! I'm so glad you all like it! ^_^
    *lol* So very true, as I said I didn't even thing my accent stuck out or was anything special...well at least none of you thought I sounded American or Canadian, last year I had some people who thought I had accents from there O_o; I've never been to either place in my whole life *LOL*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back