• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

red eyes black dragon

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    sup guys and gals.

played pokemon ruby when i was .. 7/9/11 i dunno. got really far in it. decided to save and switch off. did so game deleted itself.
    ragequit pokemon

now completed ruby (floped in catching groudon and rayquaza -ragequit after not catching rayquaza. i also floped in finding the master ball. game deleted. yeh)
    played firered a little until it froze and my DS never registered it and when i inserted the gameboy card my DS would do an epic facepalm and not switch on.
    playing pearl atm, starting black and soul silver/heart gold too.

Hacked my ruby because im angry lol. gave my torchic surf earthquake and sleep powder at level 5 with 255 stats across the board. it evolves into mudkip lol. oh and the torchic is actually a Trainer Sprite - like i say go Torchic (although i changed the name) and a trainer comes out of the pokeball.
    my game got what it deserved.

bought some game called 'Pokémon MewThree or Dar/Shadow Mewtwo' epic flop of a game.. through it away. (i know its not a real game)

completed mystery dungeon blue rescue team. caught regirock - forgot i didnt have a escape orb and it fell down a trap hole? or something like that and left the rescue team.
    cant catch groudon rayquaza dogs, deoxys, jirachi, celebi anddddd regis.

so yeh.

i like fifa too lol.

whats ur favourite pokemon? mines erm.. hmm.. zapdos? hmm... ninetails? arcanine? i dunno. mines red eyes darkness dragon.

i think barcelona and inter in champions league final barca too win 3-1.

go liverpool woo-hoo

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Small introduction, but welcome anyway! My favorite Pokemon is Treecko. And the title of the thread is very interesting~. I hope you stay active and enjoy your stay!

Back