• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

• Red Pill

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Blue Pill

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Well, seeing as I loved the idea of shapeshifting since I read Animoprhs when I was a kid: red pill.

And I love food, so. x3

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Shapeshifting is cooler than immortality. Obviously, immortality without enjoyment is a hollow victory.

Red Pill, I don't do drugs however.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Wait a sec... if you could shapeshift... you could turn into a phoenix and gain immortality through your life processes...

Or you could turn into a baby animal every time you began to approach death...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^: They fixed that. You'd still die of old age.

I'd take red, morph into a Lucario, and be done with it. =]

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Blue. Time is my most precious yet least available resource. I wouldn't mind watching the world die around me. As a matter of fact, I'd enjoy it. Not because I'm a little wannabe prince of darkness or anyting. Just to say I was there. Best of all, the pill leaves me the option of offing myself when I'm done. So yeah. Blue.

Also, liek the guy with the Mercury djinn for an avatar said, learning an' all that jazz. Plus, my biggest dream is to go to another world, and I'd love to see humanity gain the ability to travel between planets. And you know. Go to another one. I'd just need to be able to retain my ability to have intercourse. Even if I couldn't enjoy eating. I hate eating. Yup.

Here's a question though. Would I be able to survive in the vacuum of space? Obviously the lack of air wouldn't be a problem, but having my lungs implode would be no good for me.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Blue pill all the way! Shape shifting IS cool and all, but I prefer what the Red Pill has to offer.

Years
    Red pill.

That has been my deepest darkest secret ever since I was a little kid.

SERIOUSLY. :3

YES I'M WEIRD LIEK DAT

And oh the blue pill is nice and all but taking out the randomness of death really isn't that nice...I mean choosing whether I should die? I can never have the moral capacity to do such a thing properly. =/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Red Pill for sure. I'd like all like Alex Mercer, yo. 8D

Not to mention being able to shapeshift into a lion would kick total ass.

Years
    I'd take the red pill. Basically every power you receive under the red pill's influence is optional, whereas with the blue pill you can't help but not need to eat. You can't ever taste anything again, and meanwhile you're immortal and watch people die around you. The answer's self explanatory.

Years
    Lotsa people take immortality as bad thing due to watching people die, but in my opinion being immortal would open a gateway into transcending time, watching history pass and basically becoming a higher-being, having collected knowledge from all sorts of eras and times o:

the pill leaves me the option of offing myself when I'm done.
    I could live a normal human lifespan without getting sick and could spend all the time I used to use for sleep on anything else (assuming a lack of sleep didn't make me crazy). When I felt finished with life I could still die and it would be on my own terms. Even if I chose to live forever I wouldn't be saddened to see people grow old and die because I'd know they lived full lives and that I was there for them when they needed me up to the end.

Shapeshifting would be fun, but if I couldn't turn into inanimate things it wouldn't be as worthwhile.

Years
    While taking the Blue Pill and being immortal is appealing (I'd be like that guy from Highlander), the fact that you don't need to eat anymore, nor needing sleep is something I wouldn't like.

I'd take the red pill. Sure, I might feel pain due to shape-shifting, but I could just not use it. And I didn't read ANYTHING about being forced to use the power.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    The blue pill for me. I don't have any strong bonds with anyone, so losing people would not be a problem. I'd dare to do what I never would do. I would live life how I wanted it.

Bay

Years
    One of the things I like about the blue pill is immorality. Like a couple people, you can be able to see the world changing and live through history. I'm a sucker for history, so yeah. :P However, I want my food and sleep! D:

Honestly I'm not into shapeshifting because I like my human self. :P However, it didn't say you have to use that power, so I get away with it. :P

So yeah, red pill, but only because I want my cat naps. :O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'll take the red pill. I know its weird but I would like to know what it feels like to be a girl for a day :P Then the next day think about...

...Oh gawd i feel perverted >_>'

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'll take the Red Pill because I would love the ability to shapeshift. There are things that I've always wanted to try if I looked different and hey, that girl would love me because I would always be her perfect man. Also, I love eating and sleeping and take pleasure from them so by removing these from my life, I won't be happy so no blue pill for me.

Back