• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] RedPanda's Sprite Gallery

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
  • Welcome To My Sprite Gallery!

These are sprites I have made either for ROM Hacks or just for fun, please do not take them, or ask to take them. But fortunately, and if time permits, I am willing to make you a sprite, as long as you give me some information on the kind of sprite you want.:) Though, any sprite I make for you will most likely go up on my personal Gallery, as well as this one.

Enough with the formalities, lets look at some sprites!

Gym Leaders:
    Spoiler:

TV Show/Movie Character Trainers
    Spoiler:

Other Trainers:
    Spoiler:

As previously stated, I'm always open to suggestions, any comments or criticism is welcome, I'm always looking to improve!

Last edited:

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • Looks like I get the pleasure of being the first to comment on your work.
    You seem to have a good grip on shading and the small details. Not to mention the palettes you use which are near flawless.

As for some healthy criticism, I can't help but notice that the black haired woman on the bottom left seems rushed. It feels as if its missing some details and attention to shading that the others are excelling in.

I would also Like to place a request,
    If your up to the task I would love it if you could make me a player wearing a smeargle-like costume. Perhaps a hoody? I will leave it to your imagination. I also would like to note that I would prefer a calm expression on him

Keep up the good work and keep challenging yourself as an artist.
    ~ Smeeeeargle

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    You've got some good sprites up there, I'll give you that. You know how to make trainers and join up the right colours. I think what you should aim for next is to make different poses. It's not that hard for me to see right through those custom trainers and see those real trainer sprites you've used as a base on. Try to see how combining different poses of arms and legs can affect your sprites, to give a half-original pose. It would be a good thing to do next, don't you think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Well, I have a requests that's, in a way, different from the rest of your requests.
    Think you could do my diamond hack's professor's battle sprite?
    This is him, the professor:
    http://i.imgur.com/kDiLNgx.jpg

You could use one of these a base:
    http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/17/18524.png
    (Animation not required, but you could try it as a challenge)
    If you could somehow fit Sableye in while staying under the 16 color limit, that would be even epicer! :P Oh, and almost forgot to mention, the colors are up to you.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • You've got some good sprites up there, I'll give you that. You know how to make trainers and join up the right colours. I think what you should aim for next is to make different poses. It's not that hard for me to see right through those custom trainers and see those real trainer sprites you've used as a base on. Try to see how combining different poses of arms and legs can affect your sprites, to give a half-original pose. It would be a good thing to do next, don't you think?
    Yes. I try my best to be creative, but it can be tough sometimes, thanks for the criticism!

Well, I have a requests that's, in a way, different from the rest of your requests.
    Think you could do my diamond hack's professor's battle sprite?
    This is him, the professor:
    http://i.imgur.com/kDiLNgx.jpg
    No problem! I'm getting slammed with schoolwork right now, but I'll have it up as soon as I can!

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • You got good sprites thur. I like this one
    2yzhimw.jpg
    though that hair needs work make the ponytail appear imo. Anyways, keep it up! :)

Back