• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Referals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Absolutely nothing. I think. They're just there for the record and to say, 'yeah, I got him/her over here.' There's no perks to be obtained from them.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • On your profile, under the Statistics tab, it will show how many Referrals you have. That's it.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • They just show how much people you invited to PC. Doesn't do anything, I think. But they should do something like give you an Emblem for making PC more active, or something. =P Like at PHO, they have this Referral Contest. And winner gets VIP (here it's Support Tier).

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Okay, why did we need 4 different people saying the exact same thing? I can't see much more discussion coming from this...
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back