• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ReGenesis Games: Final Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Level 2: The Black Forest-

Shadows shrouded the startling peaceful land. In the distance, Gale heard the wind, softly making the trees sway back and forth. She turned around. The empty room with the turrets had suddenly vanished. Gale was still alone. She lay down on all fours, and began to ponder why she decided to join.

"I bet, if any other players are around, that they are looking for siblings. Or perhaps they wish to be proven as the best. Or maybe they have some other reason. But why did I join?" She closed her eyes, opening her ears to the scarce sounds around her. The whisper of the wind, the swaying of the trees, and...a flute? Gale listened closely to the flute. It was playing what seemed to be a haunting melody. Gale began weeping softly. The melody reminded her of when she alone in the real world. She stood up and tried to shake the tears off, as if wishing to...forget. Forget what had happened...

Curious about the source of the melody, Gale calmly walked in the direction, opening her ears to the continuous haunting sound. It got louder and louder as she advanced, until finally, she stopped in front of a large tree. It seemed to show its age, and also looked like the tallest tree in the entire forest. The flute, however, was still mysteriously playing. Gale swerved around, trying to see if the sound was coming in the opposite direction. But there was no doubt about it. The source was coming from that old tree. Nervously, Gale called out, "Who's there? Who's playing?" Nothing. The flute continued to play. Gale was beginning to get frightened.

"I'm not kidding! Whoever's there, come on out! You don't scare me!" The flute continued playing. By that time, Gale's entire body was shaking. She felt as if a ghost were about to come out and scare her. She looked up, hoping to find the source. Nobody. Nothing except...berries? Hanging high up in the tree were some berries. Hungry from all the wandering she had done, Gale rammed into the tree with all her might, hoping the berries would drop to the ground for her to eat. The flute still played the legato tune, not even getting messed up as Gale continuously rammed into the tree. After a few more attempts, berries fell from the tree. Gale quietly ate one, and noticed the flute was starting to become quieter and quieter. Quieter and quieter...

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Lostt is Accepted, and I'm going to go close sign-ups after this.

Slytherfang, other Latias? How common is a Legendary Pokemon supposed to be? @_@)

The Absol whirled around and lifted a paw as though to attack her. Arin abruptly stopped in midair, startled. But then again, in hindsight, it should have been obvious to her that he would think she was a threat, after all, probably everything else he had encountered in this forest had been trying to kill him. After identifying her as a non-threat, he looked at her with curiosity, but did not relax his stance, which was ready for battle. Arin supposed she shouldn't be lowering her guard either, and carefully scanned her surroundings. The Absol was panting slightly, and looked as though it had just come from a fight. She assumed that whatever he had been fighting, he had beaten it, because otherwise he would be moving.

?Can I help you?? the Absol asked. Arin was taken aback; this wasn't the response she had been expecting. What had she been expecting? Something like the relief she was feeling herself right now at finding another Player, but with that response, she might have to revise that statement. Then again, Absol were loners, and maybe this one would just prefer to get through this game alone rather than with others. If so, then Arin was out of luck.

"Are you are a player too?" she queried, and hoped that the Absol wasn't a loner. She tensed slightly and lifted her paws up, just in case the answer was "no".

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Ooc:// My bad, I meant as a picture (which Aya saw from the time he spent in a Pokemon Center) Did I forget to add that? *reads over previous post* Dang it, sorry! I deleted a couple of paragraphs and sentences, I must have accidentaly deleted that one too.

Aya had a strange and sudden urge to say that he wasn't a pokemon, but that could mean he might end up getting ripped up by that Latias. Instead he nodded seriously.

"Yes, I suppose you are as well if you're asking if I am." Aya said, trying not to sound suspicious, though he couldn't completely mask his thoughts, Latias aren't bad creatures! He thought fiercely to himself, so why am I thinking that she could possibly be dangerous? The answer was quite obvious, he couldn't risk letting his guard down, ever, not since he had ended up in this stupid game. Stupid wasn't even the word for it, something like "dangerous," "deadly," or "frightening," might work better in place of "stupid."

Well, thinking of which word best described this game wasn't going to help him at all. No, but maybe it would be a good idea to go through this game with the Latias, whoever she was, going against his nature, maybe, but likely safer, for both him and the Latias. However, he decided not to voice that yet, needed to get to know the Latias better. The picture on the wall at the Pokemon Center didn't really say much.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Still on level 2-

Silence. Everything had stopped. It was as if the whole forest had been muted. Gale gasped, but couldn't hear her own gasp. She peered around, searching for answers. She shouted, but couldn't hear her own voice. I must be going crazy, she thought. At least I can hear myself think... She decided it was the cursed flute that caused this. She used one of her paws to grab the pendant around her neck (although it nearly made her trip), and for a second, all seemed to turn dark. Gale felt like she was falling into a deep sleep. And then, it was bright again.

"Wonder what happened..." Gale murmured. Realizing she could speak again, Gale tried to focus her ears towards where the flute was playing. But there was no sound. She then heard...voices? But were they good...or evil? Gale couldn't tell. Either way, she thought, it'll be a good thing to finally meet up with someone, whether they're good or bad, if there's even such a diversity... She headed towards the direction of the voices, unsure of what she was going to find...

Two creatures. Similar to Gale, yet not exactly. They were of their own species, and they seemed to be talking to each other. An...Absol? And a Latias? Wonder what they're talking about. They don't look bad, but... Gale kept her distance, trying her hardest to lock-on to their voices, so she could understand them clearly. I can't quite make out what they're saying, but I think they're on my side, so... She closed her eyes, hoping to focus her mind more, when she heard that same haunting tune again. She opened her eyes for a second, and realized the Absol and Latias were carrying on with their conversation, as if the sudden sound didn't reach them.

"Is it only me that this mysterious flute is attacking?" Gale muttered under her breath. She looked behind her, then closed her eyes, trying to focus on the voices of the two Pokemon again. The flute stopped. Gale let out a small sigh of relief, then continued listening to the conversation.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Level 2 cont?

As Chicho walked through the dark forest he stated feeling sicker and sicker.

?It must be the freakin? walk overexerting me.? Then, as he stopped and looked around: ?Goddamnit! Is there really nothing edible in this piece of crap place?!?

Upon continuing to walk about another half a mile, he noticed in the distance a lake, with its light emanating and lighting up the dark riverbank around it. Then out of breath, and about two pounds slimmer than before, Chicho exclaimed:

?Thank? Arceus? there is someone looking after us?

As he started to run towards the body of water, he noticed little further away on the other side, ?A FRUIT-BEARING TREE!? Really low with an almost black colored trunk and dark purple leaves, its leaves twisted around themselves in weird angles, the fruit it bore was of a really light, and creamy green (almost like the inside of an avocado), and a smashed fruit that had fallen from the tree displayed a liquid and oozy inside, of magenta color so dark that it almost looked like blood, with same colored chunky seeds. The scent they emanated? He could smell it from a hundred yards away. A smell that stung the nose, and caused his stomach to turn around and him to puke out his stomach acids (which as you may have guessed are very strong for a Snorlax), causing his mouth to burn, and the ground before him to melt.

But he didn?t have the luxury of being selective, here it is do or die, and Chicho already accepted, that he won?t let himself die in this place.

<First things first> He thought as he wiped his mouth with his left forarm, and threw himself on his side to roll over to the river. <This should make it easier to get there>.

He was already at the riverbank, and out of the reach of the trees, as he approached the river, he noticed its clear, but dark color, and when he dumped his head in to take a gulp of the ?holy? water? <BRAINFREEZE? ****!>

As Chicho rolled around in pain it hit him that he would have to cross this freezing water in order to get to the food he had set his sights on. The scent was still present, but the pain in his head helped him withstand the smell. As Chicho stood there looking intently at the tree, he turned right and then left.

?No other way huh?? Then after taking in a deep breath, he jumped into the river. Thankfully for him though, the initial impulse of the jump, plus his weight, gave him enough impulse to make it all the way to the other side without the need of a second stroke. The river had managed to knock him out cold only due to its low temperature, with the cold managing to sip into his body, the cold could?ve probably killed him, had it not been for his Thick Fat. And then, emerging from the other side of the river, an unconscious Snorlax? Chicho, who had now safely arrived to the opposite bank of the river, but was completely exposed to anyone? or anything.

*Mumble, mumble, mumble*

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Level One: The Empty Room

Lukai woke up, his head feeling horrible. He had no clue where he was, what he was doing there, or why he was even there. He began to think when a deep, mechanical-like female voice boomed out from somewhere, "Welcome to the Games! I hope you enjoy yourself, this is level one out of many"

"Wh-Whe-" Lukai was cut off by a bleep, bleep sound. It seem to have been coming from behind. Lukai whipped around to see a digital clock with red blaring numbers.Lukait looked around wandering what it was for, there were many tubes all over the place, he followed one and it led to a machine with another tube. He realized it as a gun and that the 'tube' on it was called a barrel. Beep! He checked the clock, 13.. Lukai began to run towards down the hallway when he realized that the gun's were focused on him.A couple of blips went by <10 seconds...>thought Lukai. He began to run faster <6 seconds...>he thought, Lukai kept the same pace running at proably his fastest. The next sound he heard wasn't blips it was the bullets of the guns firing,rattaaa-tat-tat-rattaaa-tat-tat. A forest came into view, there were no turrets there. Lukai was so relieved that he had tripped. The bullets came towards him, now the whole turret was aimed at him, it fired. <What, am I gonna do? I am dead meat...> he thought, but right before the bullets hit him he suddenly let out a discharge, destroying if not deflecting all the bullets. Lukai hopped to his feet and raced towards the forest; He stopped, and took a breath when he had reached it.

"Welcome to Level 2
    This level is called The Black Forest or simply Black Forest. This is inhabited by wild creatures that what nothing more than to tear you to the bone."

Lukai casually strolled into the forest like it was home. He looked around seeing nothing, but the dark. Coo! Coo! Lukai heard a chilling coo sound he felt as if he was soaked to the bone. The Shinx was no doubt scared but dared to venture deeper into the forest. Coo! Coo! It was that sound again, the small pokemon even more scared than the time before. He still ventured on despite the fact that he wanted to turn around. Coo! Coo! "Alright I have had enough, why don't you show yourself you coward?"

"I would be delighted" came a voice in that same tone. The creature dropped down infront of Lukai. It's eyes were as red as rubies. It cooed loudly in the Shinx's face.

"Alright, you what are you?" Lukai said trying to mask his fear,"I'll have you know my daddy is a powerful pokemon and I come from a noble family" he said forgetting that he was no longer with his family.

"My daddy is powerful pokemon, I come from noble family" the creature mocked Lukai.

"Hey, you leave me alone" the Shinx demanded.

"If you wish..., but I will be back" cooed the creature flying off.

Lukai dashed off into the forest, not stopping. He had to jump over a few roots and what not. The forest was dark and Lukai couldn't see that well. It was a wonder he avoided as many roots as he did. The Shinx was again running full speed, he crashed into a tree seeing it only moment's before he crashed. He fell into a daze and wandered about. He soon heard the cooing again,Coo! Coo! Only it had seemed really far away. <Oh no, not him again..> he frowned, taking a left turn when the voice was coming from the right. He then heard a different coo, this one was even higher pitched. It had hurt his ears,"STOP IT" he yelled. It stopped. The cooing stopped. A horrible though came to mind <Am...am I lost?> the small bluish furred pokemon questioned himself. He used thunder fang to mark his place. He left a noticable mark in the tree. He continued on ward leaving a mark here or there. Soon the cooing sound came ringing back. This time blood began to trickle down Lukai's ears. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP!" he yelled as frightened as ever. Soon a bird like pokemon raced in fron of him, Lukai whipped around seeing another bird like pokemon. Or atleast what he thought to be Hoot-Hoot's.

"Oh, Hello Brother" The one with red eyes cooed to the other.

"It is nice to see you again.." This time it was the one with blue eyes.

"W-who are you guys, identify yourselves!" Lukai said in a shaky voice.

"Oh, How rude of us..." The red eyed one said to Lukai.

"Yes.. how rude of us.." chimed in, "I am Brother Two and he is Brother One..."

"You guys dont have names?" Lukai asked feeling a bit of sympathy for them.

"Yes, my brother just told you our names, I am Brother One and he is Two.." Brother One reassured the small pokemon.

"Yes, I know, but you--" he was cut off by Brother Two.

"Enough of your nonsense, me and my brother are hungry" a grin spread across both of their faces. Brother One licked his lips. Brother Two looked at One and they both nodded, letting out a high pitched coo. Cooooo! Coooo! Cooo! The two brothers chimed together. They closed in together. "Now feel the hunger of the Ingnot brothers!"

"But, brother what if he finds us the berries?" questioned the blue-eyed creature.

"Yes, Yes the berries of course..." he grinned,"that is why I picked to travel with you rather than Brother Three"

<These guys are absolute nutjubs!> Lukai exclaimed in his own thoughts.

"Hey!" shouted the red-eyed creature,"I heard that, and we are not crazy just..just genius." He paused looking for the right words to as the Shinx to find the berries. "Oh, yes now I remember, we are hungry we will not eat you if you find us berries, not just any berries though, the berries I seek glow a white, do you accept..?"

Lukai nodded, and began to take off then he realized that he didn't know where to begin. "Hey, where are these berries?"

Brother Two laughed,"In the forest, of course!" he turned and then added,"Oh yeah goodluck!" Both of the brothers seemed to dissappear.

Lukai turned and then dashed off into the unknown forest.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "When is that Pikachu going to show!" Grem growled to himself as he sat in the shadow of a large, ancient tree. He had positioned himself so that few could pass without him seeing, hearing, or smelling them. Parting the hair on his wrist, he looked down at his Cid, muttering under his breath when the screen showed Matt still on Lvl 1. "Either he's already dead and the information hasn't been updated, or he's just the last to go through.

In the time that he'd waited, he noticed many interesting things about his appearance that he hadn't seen at first. Fortunately, the Cid hadn't disappeared during his transformation, though it was near impossible to see without parting his long, shaggy hair. On the other hand, his dagger had disappeared along with his clothes but that didn't concern him too much since he was mostly a long distance fighter if he had to fight directly. If he did have to fight close range, however, his fangs and claws were great replacements for his dagger. Illusions and tricks would always remain his main offense and defense though because although Grem is incredible quick and agile, he isn't very strong and has much less endurance that other Chasers. Fighting has just never been his forte.

The last change in his appearance that he notice was that his cloak, which usually reached well past his knees, ended just above his tail so that it laid flatly across his back, looking almost like it was a part of him. Also the hood was gone, making it look more like a cape.

Leaping onto a branch of the tree, he settled himself firmly into a groove in the trunk and took his flute out of a pocket in his cloak. He considered that it might be dangerous to play it but shrugged it off, thinking that all other Players had already moved ahead. The flute would be just the thing to calm his nerves, and besides, he could always run or hide himself with his illusions if he was discovered, and he doubted that very many Players, if any at all, could see in and navigate the Black Forest as well as a werewolf. In fact, most would probably be frighted by the music, and thus, be easier for his comrades to kill. Less Players meant less danger.

Putting the flute to his lips, he played a haunting melody, and although it wasn't intentional, his true feelings started to flow into the music. With memories flowing through him, he gradually saw his life up until that point, and the loneliness released itself from it's prison deep inside his heart and consumed him. Though he did not cry- he'd learned long ago that it was useless- his shoulders shook with emotion as he continued to play. He wanted to be accepted so bad and gain friends.

"Who's there? Who's playing?" Grem froze but continued playing in hope that whoever was there would think that it was a strange natural phenomena of the forest, though he didn't really believe that possibility himself. Stealing a look from his vantage point, he saw a Glaceon standing on the ground on the other side of the tree. He admired her beauty and grace for several second, finally reminding himself his mission. I can't stand around watching her all day. I've got to be ready for when my prey comes along. I don't remember her being on the list of Players..... They must've just added her.

"I'm not kidding! Whoever's there, come on out! You don't scare me!" Who said I was trying to, he thought to himself, smiling a toothy grin.

Looking down at Cid, he went through the list of trainers and discovered that besides the Glaceon, a Snorlax had been added to it. Her name is Gale, huh? Well, I can't attack her anyway since Matt is my prey. Whatever Chaser chooses her will be angry with me if I overstep my bounds and kill her. Don't want to kill her anyway. Don't even want to kill the Pikachu but I can't fail....

His thoughts were interrupted when the tree started to shake with small tremors. Glancing back down at Gale, he realized that she was after the berries on the tree. Considering his options, Grem leaped from his branch and silently traveled through the trees until he could no longer hear the Glaceon eating, and only then did he stop playing. Knowing that she would probably continue looking for the source of the music, he decided to try to convince her to leave with one of his illusions.

Concealing himself in some bushes, he concentrated on creating a perfect likeness of himself in his mind, werewolf form and all. When he was satisfied, he formed the illusion in front of himself, and as he examined it, he decided to get rid of the cloak in case the Glaceon saw it. It's perfect, he decided, nodding his head with approval.

As a master of illusions, Grem could fool all five senses of perception: sight, smell, hearing, taste, and even touch. One of the few flaws was that he couldn't affect weight. For example, he could make a feather look, sound, smell, feel, and taste- blech- like a Snorlax, but he couldn't make it weigh anymore than a feather. Also he can make his illusions attack, but although they can cause some pain, they can't actually create a wound. Perhaps the reason that the people they attack feel pain is only because they think they feel pain when they really don't.

Concentrating on the werewolf illusion again, he created a breathing effect so that it looked alive and considered making it solid so that it was touched, it would feel real but decided not to. I doubt that Gale will touch it, and if she does, I think I'll have enough time to make it feel real. I need to save energy where I can. Happy with his work, he closed his eyes and extended his mind until his consciousness was inside his creation, while his body was blended in with the background of the forest with another illusion.

Now he was able to see and hear through his illusion as if he was looking at a TV screen. Moving its legs with his mind, he moved back to where the Glaceon was, perfecting his movements along the way. His moves were slightly jerky at first but by the time he reached the tree, he had them smoothed out.

Leaping onto a branch in full view of Gale, he growled, "Who goes there!?" He looked down at her, faking an expression of surprise. "Come no further, Daughter of Ice and Snow. Past this tree is the territory of me and my brethren. Unless you want to face a hoard of angry werewolves, I suggest you find another path." He snarled at her threateningly.

(Sorry for the length. Had a lot of stuff to explain.)

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Level 2 cont.

As Chicho slowly regained consciousness, he once again felt the pain in his stomach from the lack of food, and as he opened his eyes, he saw that one fruit-bearing tree he had set his sights on.

<Finally?> As he tried to get up, he tripped and face-planted the floor, looking back he noticed that all the time that he had been unconscious, his feet were inside the cold river. As he reached towards them trying to heat them up by burying them inside the ground he started to talk to himself again:

?Goddamn this, why? I?m so hungry, even that **** (referring to the fruit from the tree) smells good to eat? How did I not realize my feet were inside that freakin river?? After approximately 2 seconds of thinking about it, ?Keh. Must?ve used Amnesia on my sleep?

(The whole mumbling from the last chapter was Sleep Talk, which triggered Amnesia causing his Special Defense to go up, but making him forget, his feet we?re getting frozen.)

As Chicho, took his left foot out from under the ground and noticed he had regained some of the mobility on his toes, <Finally>, he got up and stumbled all the way to the tree, as he bent down reaching for the fruit that had already fallen from the tree, he felt a powerful kick to his side.

?WHAT THE?? ARRRGH!? Chicho had flown about 7 yards sideways, rotating in the air, and landing with a huge thump. As he tried to rub off the mud from his tongue, he barely noticed a figure moving towards him with another kick.

<Gotcha!> thought Chicho, when he was able to hold on to this weird thing?s leg, only to later learn of its agility. While being held on by one leg, this figure rotated 90 degrees on its planted foot to turn away from Chicho, and then made a front flip, kicking Chicho right in the jaw and making him flip backwards twice.

This time though, the dark figure stopped attacking and started screaming out at Chicho. <Those sounds? it?s a monkey!?> Upon closer examination, Chicho realized that the figure that attacked him wasn?t too tall, as a matter of fact, it couldn?t have been any bigger than an Infernape. <Where did that small thing get all that strength?> thought Chicho, while rearranging his broken jaw. As a matter of fact that thing looked like an overgrown, black Monferno without a flame on its tail (or a spider monkey to make things easier to the readers ;))

Less than half a second after figuring this out, the little monkey stretched out as if hoping to look bigger. From the lower part of its wrists grew a layer of skin which connected back with its body at the waist.

?You have wings!? The exclamation seemed to have startled the creature, which charged headfirst at Chicho, this time with its fangs instead of a kick

<Fangs?> Chicho was surprised by the revelation of these, but was ready for the attack?

?Hyper Beam!?, a beam of light came out of Chicho?s mouth, and hit his assaulter directly. ?Ha. Not so tough now are ya? But what the hell are these things? They are like nothing I?ve ever seen!?.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gale turned around, startled by the sudden voice. She was immediately "welcomed" by what seemed to be a werewolf. The attention that was used on the Absol and Latias's conversation came to an end at once.

"'Werewolf territory', huh? Well, these woods are quite peculiar, after all. Fine, fine, I'll find another path..." She started walking towards a different direction, then turned around for a second. "Daughter of Ice and Snow", huh? I like that, she thought, a small grin spreading on her face.

Deciding to continue listening to the conversation, Gale walked to the opposite side of where the Latias and Absol stood. They were still conversing as she reached her hiding point. She then looked across, where she encountered the werewolf. It was seemingly gone.

"I wonder... Was that werewolf an NPC, or was it an actual person?" she asked out loud. "Well, it doesn't matter. It didn't seem to mean any harm (unless I stayed on its grounds), so I should be fine now..." She sighed, then signaled in onto the conversation again.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Realized when the Glaceon started to leave, Grem decided not to push his luck. As he felt his mind retreat back to his body, the werewolf illusion faded away as suddenly as flipping off an 'off' switch. Although he was happy with how he handled his first encounter with a Player, it was an empty victory. He had yet to even see his prey......

He leaned against the trunk of a tree, only slightly tired from using his power. At least I didn't have to keep the illusion up for too long. I really need my power for when I'm hunting my prey. Standing back up, he resumed his patrol of the entrance of Lvl 2, careful to avoid anymore Players.

"That Daughter of Ice and Snow thing was pretty good for a spur of the moment thing," he chuckled softly to himself. "Where is that Pikachu?" He clawed a nearby tree in frustration.

Leaping onto the branch of another tree, scanned the forest around him. What should I do?......

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Mark casually waltzed through the woods; flipping his bone in the air and catching it on its returning journey. He observed his surroundings and thought aloud, "How the Hell am I getting to Level 3?"

It was then that he noticed a Glaceon walking around in the forest.

"Another Pokemon!" He whispered to himself. "But be it friend, or foe?"

He carefully snuck over to the icy dog pokemon and greeted it.

"Hello." He said from behind the creature. "I have no time for games, even though I'm ironically in one. So tell me now, be you friend or foe?"

Mark stared at the Pokemon and spun his club around behind his back, so the pointed end faced the Glaceon. Just in case she was a foe.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    Yay! It's back! I promise to fix my moms computer to where it'll load the RP section this time! (at meh dads right now) I understand I'll have to make a long post to catch up, but I'm perfectly fine with it.

Name: Starlight

Species: Rapidash

Appearance: Starlight would seem to be your average Rapidash at a quick glance, but when you look at her face to face, you can see that she's different. Her indifference had a one in a trillion chance of happening. Starlight has had a little white star on here forehead since birth. She wasn't teased by it, but revered. Starlight was given a high place in the herd she lived in. The star is four sided and curved on each side. Her horn alo seems to be illuminated in the darkness. Her eyes are a beautiful blue, and her mane and tail burn fiercely all the time.

Personality: Starlight is known as a good leader, to be trustworthy, and secrete. She is thoughtful, but when it comes to a life, she will not think and just help, even if it means dying for whom she is saving. Starlight grew up well nourished and healthy, so her maximum speed is about 200 mph instead of the average 150 for a Rapidash. When angered, she tends to rear up and lash out with her sharp hooves. She is very sweet and caring towards others that she knows and trusts. Starlight can be a bit mouthy, which is the not-so-sweet side of her. She is always confident, but is able to stop herself before she becomes too overconfident.

History: Starlight's history is slightly vague to her, but she can remember a lot of it.

She grew up in a meadow with a herd of at least 150 Ponyta and Rapidash. She lost her mother when she was awfully young, and vowed to herself never to let anyone she knew die protecting her like her mother had. Her mom's spirit comes to her aid when she is most in need, but she will only help with small things like getting her back onto her feet and to give her the courage and the will to be strong.

Starlight's promise was one she could not keep. Every one of her herd was shot down beforer her eyes by poachers.

One, by one, by one, leaving Starlight the last one of her kind. She was sold to a collector after beng forced to evolve with a Fire Stone. Starlight, the poor Rapidash, was sold one time after another, whipped and beaten, abused and starved.

All because they wanted to see her suffer.

Yet, she has not a single scar on her body, amazingly enough.

After being sold to her sixteenth owner, she fell asleep and woke up in the games.

Moves:

• Solar Beam
    • Hyper Beam
    • Overheat

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Level Two:The Black Forest (Continued)

Lukai soon emerged from some brambles, now finding him self with a bit more cuts and scratches. They didn't sting at the moment but he knew they would later. Lukai felt the need to be quiet, and so he was for three reasons. One reason is that he had no one to talk to,making him feel utterly lonely. The second reason was that he wasn't really in the talky mood, he just met with two wack jobs. The last reason was he was too scared to think of anything to say. As he strolled through the forest he began to here voices,<Am I going crazy? Am I going to be something like them?> Lukai shook away those thoughts, no way he would be like them. He just ignored the voices and walked onwards. He saw a slight glimmer, <Could these be the berries?> he asked himself in though. He raced to them they were indeed the berries, he hobbled over to them. The shinx sent out a fore-paw to get the berries,but a creature with yellow eyes snatched them away and perched high up on a tree.

He cooed,"I am Brother Three, and you musn't take these berries to my brothers, for if you do they will turn into their true form it is so ugly that they will kill who ever turned them into it, if you gave them the berries you 'twould be their target.. I dont want to see any one else fall victim to them." With those last words he jumped into the air and flew away.

Lukai stalked off after him at a low prowl then into highspeed. "Come back, they will eat me if I dont give them those berries.." cried Lukai not wanting to be eaten. He jumped over a few roots, causing him to slow down. He lost sight of the creature, "Dammit!" the small Shinx yelled at the top of his lungs. He went after the creature again. To no avail the creature was long and Lukai felt a deep sleep becoming him. He found what had seemed to be a nice comfortable spot and laid down. He closed his eyes, but couldn't sleep. <Is this thing moving?> he asked himself, looking over the side of where he had chosen his bed. Sure enough whatever it was happened to be moving. Lukai jumped down off of it. He looked at the face of the creature, it was a centipide? <What on earth? Why is this centipede so giant?> Lukai looked confused. He looked around the trees were also really giant! Then he realized the centipede wasn't giant, but the Lukai himself was tiny. Looking up at the centipede he asked,"Hey, mister do you know why I am so small?"

The centipede stopped moving, looked down at the pokemon and said,"Why yes I do" then it continued on walking.

"Hello?" Lukai said to him.

"Yes?" replied the centipede who stopped moving again to chat with the Shinx.

"Do you know why I am so small?" asked Lukai again getting a bit angrier.

"Yes I do" the centipede told him once more, still in a calm gentle voice. He continued to move on.

"WELL THEN WHY AM I SO SMALL?" Lukai shouted.

"There is no need to shout, you could've just asked why.." the centipede wracked his brain to see if he could remember,"Ah yes, you see on your way over to come lay on me you passed through toxic spores, they are what turned you small.

"Oh,Do you know how I get big again?" the lion like pokemon asked, calming down a bit.

"...Yes I do..." the centipede replied slowly, licking the roof of his mouth.

Lukai looked at him expectantly, but the centipede walked on. <Oh no not this again.. I guess I have to ask him why..> when he turned to ask the centipede it was quiet a ways way. He ran to catch up with it. "You are quite the fast ol' centipede.." he teased a bit,"anyways.. how do I regain my big size?"

"No, you are just a slow thinker" the centipede said to the pokemon, "I will only tell you if you can find me strawb'rrys."

"Strawberrys?" questioned the young pokemon.

"Yes, strawb'rrys"

"Where on earth am I going to find strawberries?"

"Well, near the clearing of the forest there are two brothers who call themselves Brother One and Brother Two, I am sure if you do them a favor they will get you strawb'rrys some how.."

"Yeah I know of the two brothers, I have met them..."<No way, not those wack jobs again, but then again I need the strawb'rrys...>

"Then they will be delighted to hear from you again, they do not like being apart from their friends for too long.."

"Ok, I will go find them" said the ever-determined Shinx. He ran off towards the clearing where he had come in at. <Wait I have no idea what direction it is in, if I was normal size I could find it in hours, but this small could take days..> he sighed <Will I be this small forever?">
    He continued in the direction he was going in and soon found him self facing the centipede again. "Hey sorry to bother you again,but you know how to get to the clearing?"

"Yes.." the centipede told the young pokemon.

"How?" he asked aggravated.

"You go that way" the centipede said pointing a couple of his legs towards the eastern directon,"in your size it could take ages though, I know of an old friend he is quite the quick fella' tell him that Centipede sent you, he will be delighted to help you"

Lukai sighed,<Why do I feel like I am on a wild goose chase?, well ,I guess, only time will tell...>

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Are sign ups still open? I desperately wanted to join the old version, but you closed the sign ups before I could try.

Name: Nathan
    Species: Grovyle
    Appearance: Nathan is practically identical to any other Grovyle, except with a few cuts on his body, which will be explained in history section.
    Personality: Nathan is usually calm, cool and collected, trying to keep anything from getting him too angry. He likes to plan his battle strategies instead of just leap into battle, an obvious drawback in the hazardous 'world' of the game. Most of said battle strategies involve the element of surprise, and hit n' run style fights. When you try to talk to him, he will almost always reply positively. A huge side effect of this is when someone finally sets him off it will REALLY set him off. He will explode with rage, and start attacking foes head on, and without mercy.

History: For the beginning of his life, he was just another Treeko, to be handed out to starting trainers. He was young, so did not neglect the trainer that finally took him. He led a mostly regular life for a trained pokemon, until he evolved. Then, his personality started to properly develop, and with it, his battle strategy. He ended up disobeying his trainer, and 'paid the price'. He was left weaker then the other pokemon his trainer owned, and then pitted against far tougher pokemon. After at least a week of this the trainer released Nathan, and left him to cope with the difficulties of it alone. This was only mere weeks before being 'abducted' and placed in the game.
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Giga Drain, Dig.
    Other: nothing at the moment.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Goulerbot, sign-ups are closed, but I guess I'll make an exception for you since you did try to join the last one. ^^; So Accepted. Sign-ups are REALLY closed this time, don't try and exploit my inability to reject sign-ups anymore, people. =_=

Oh, and Lostt, less fun mission-running, more running away from monsters trying to kill you. Mission-running comes later in the levels. Keep doing what you're doing, just add more life-threatening stuff.

And people, don't forget, if you don't have a Chaser already, then you have on as an NPC.)

The Absol nodded seriously and replied, "Yes, I suppose you are as well if you're asking if I am." Relief flooded back into Arin's mind, and she quickly cut it off; due to the fact that she was part Psychic type, her emotions could easily be felt by those around her if she didn't keep them to herself. The reverse could also be said, she had an easier time feeling the emotions of others unless they hid it well. She realized that the Absol was in fact, a loner, like she had suspected earlier. But he also felt like a practical Pokemon, and he would probably be willing to work together if he believed there was a benefit to him.

Her wings twitched slightly when she detected another presence, hiding behind some bushes. Well, not exactly hiding, but it was keeping its distance, and it knew they were there. Then the presence's attention drifted off somewhere else. Arin thought back to when that megapede had attacked her; she hadn't been able to sense that creature's mind at all. Nor had she been able to sense the rolling thing, or the insect swarm. It seemed the parts of the game didn't have minds, or at least the types she was used to.

She sighed. "My name's Arin, what's yours? Oh, and I think we should get moving-"

Perfectly timed, as though to put emphasis on that latter statement, the ground began to tremble. Arin looked around, and couldn't see the source of the rumbling. It wasn't anything major, just a slightly shaking of the ground, although she was certain that the Absol could feel it much better than she could, due to the fact he was on the ground while she was floating in the air.

A pack of large black and red wolf-like creatures rushed into the clearing they were in. Arin whirled around, preparing to fight, but instead of attacking, they simply gave off yelps and darted right past them, further into the forest.

The ground continued to rumble. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." Arin murmured in her high-pitched chirping voice.

"Yes, I suppose you are as well if you're asking if I am."

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: *posting because there's not much else to do*

IC: Ninekun watched the Ratiasu and the Abusoru talking. She laughed again, quietly. They were so unaware of what she was about to do to the white cat Pokemon...it was almost enough to make her burst into laughter. He'd have no idea what hit him.

Kumori had the Ratiasu. She couldn't touch her. And she heard a Glacia a few feet back. But she wasn'tgoing after either of them.

Time to play the mind games.

This was one of her favorite parts. Her vampiric body was too fast for any of them to catch, the only weakness being the light. She'd be gone before they knew what happened.

<Aya...guess what is going to happen to you?> She waited a second before saying, <You're going to die, Aya. And there is nothing you can do about it.>

Now time to sit back and watch the reaction.

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
    Years
    ___Nife hurried forward into the forest trying to do this as fast as he could. He flew forward not knowing what to do, as he flew he noticed how dark desolated and deserted the forest was. The forest was darker than before when he entered.
    ___Now he began to get scared around every corner wondering if anything would attack him. When at last he turned a corner and saw something odd farther down a long stretch of land, and heard something odd. He heard the trickle of a small stream. He ran as fast as he could to it trying to do anything he could to help find a way out. He hoped to be close to the end of Level 2 which he had no idea where or was. So he sat by the stream which was alot bigger than he anticipated.
    ___He then hopped down from a small stump he sat on and listened for any noise. He decided that the only way for him to do this was to try to get information from another player hoping he wasn't the only one left after Level 1.
    ___He put up a small wall from logs he chopped off of a dieing tree he was next to and had a small area of safety in this desolate death game. He looked around at his surroundings before ding anything else. He was next to an odd red tree and a small bush with a chopped half that made it look very odd. In his small area he set up a small bed of brush and decided that he needed a place for some water so he wouldn't need to go to the river as often and risk being found unprepared. He used a hollow log to store some water there.
    ___He then went to the river with his log and filled it to the top. When he filled it he realized he heard odd noises again. They were from down the river he saw a Pokemon he wasn't sure what it was going towards and Absol. He didn't want to take them both so he just quickly ran back to his safe area. Hoping that there were more then just them to get information from he decided to just wait. He just hoped he could find food of some sort to get himself full before he starved to death...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gale, suddenly bored from the conversation, decided to try and find either the source of the flute or the exit. She scurried the direction opposite from where she was originally looking towards, with fear that the werewolf would pursue her if she went back on its territory.

After going a few paces, she stopped dead in her tracks. The flute was playing, but this time it was a different tune. It sounded more...sad, perhaps even angst. Gale shed a few tears, but only because the music reminded her how alone she was, whether it were in the real world or the virtual world. She lay down, tears now bursting from her eyes. Suddenly, a thick heap of mist surrounded her, and a misty voice arouse from the feral mist.

"Are you alone?" the voice asked. It sent a chill up Gale's spine. It was colder than...her. Gale didn't dare respond.

"You are, aren't you?" The voice let out an icy laugh, sending more chills up the startled Glaceon's spine.

"Wh-who are you?" Gale asked, her entire body shaking.

"Who am I? Well, you could say I'm an entity. Or you could say I'm you. Either way, the end for you is near..." The voice laughed its icy laugh again, but Gale now felt rage instead of fear.

"What makes you say that? Show yourself, coward!" Gale snarled, but the voice laughed again.

"If you insist..." And from the mist, a figure started forming. Better be prepared... Gale thought nervously. Or else it'll be the end for me as I know it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back