• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Lol. I guess since you all have to go through a whole day of battles again. I can go off on another side story. Not really a huge part of my own story, but more like Iruko getting a new ally and finding out a huge secrete.

Years
  • Iruko is going to be disqualified as a no show. S*** is going to continue to get even more real as well. I'm going to wait until your joint post is completed to actually start the matches, so there may be a slight delay in the RP...

Also, where's Max?

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah I can't wait for the planned moment to be shown. It should be really really epic. After this it will get fairly calm for a while... at least the main plot Lol.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • I'm here, sorry I haven't been posting recently I don't know why I haven't, I've just gotten carried away with other things. Crimson also wanted me to tell you that he has been away for a two day holiday/vacation and he will post later tonight. Thank you for moving Max along with Loryn and Seth and I will get my next post up as soon as possible. Also, from next Wednesday to Friday I may be inactive as school starts on the Wednesday so, just some time to settle in, as I say I may post as I may have time in the evenings.

Years
  • Welcome back Max! No problem in dragging you along...though I'm still going to appologize, sorry for bunnying you.

And as to what Nate said, for Max being the one who keeps Seth and Loryn united, sounds good, if he's down for it...being more of a concentrated version of Iruko's plot (to keep us all united.) I can also see how Max is Yuki's friend that he may also be the one to assist in getting Yuki and Seth to possibly start getting along, though I'm liking the idea of them both being the Rival figures of the RP.

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone: I've got the next set of matches all set up (Remember that these were all random). The first will be Rider VS Vincent (Looks like here2stay gets the second NPC battle), Second is Yuki VS Iruko (Sorry bud, completely unintentional for you to win by disqualification..but it does up your chances to see Seth in the Semi-finals.) Third will be Max VS Loryn (Should be interesting), and lastly Seth VS Maya (I know she's been itching for a fight against him.)

If there is any comments/questions/arguments involving this outcome you may post 'em, it's possible for the matches to be altered, though to keep fairness I'd like to avoid it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Haha, that'll just up the joke of 'dont use Iruko's disqualification to your advantage' something to let the two bond a little more.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't mind it. Max will help keep Seth and Loryn together as I try to keep the whole group together. Mine and Max's characters seem to be very closely related anyways, so it would make since.

I love how you said Iruko was a push over after blowing a huge crater in the ground. Haha I love it, guess in time Iruko will show you he is not. ;)

Years
  • Haha, Seth's only real bonds are his long knowing of Rider, and his L.A.F.S. towards Loryn.

Glad it all works out, still gunna wait for the joint post of Zephyr and Maya before the matches start. (Obviously, since Rider's going first.) Feel free to take your time, though. After all the RP is going swimmingly, no need to rush things.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • We're currently working on the Present Day part of our post, and they're on their way to the stadium. It'll be up soon.

We're stuck in the future! Gglblblblblblblb! *drowns in the future*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Haha, damn Rider works fast...Maya's tring to resist it though..Wonder how long she'll be able to hold off?

And without further delay let the Second Day commence!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If we are picking songs, then I will pick one as well. I have a lot of songs that I know would match him, but got to find the perfect one.

I was actually going to do this when I first joined the RP. Haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back