• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen register items

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    Hello guys im here to ask witch two items did you guys register from your bag.
    For me i registerd the super rod and bicycle because then can travel faster and if ineed of fishing i can just press the button lol

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    My bike is always set to Y, and I alternate between the Dowsing Machine and fishing pole for the second one.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Bike and Berry Pots.

When I get the Dowsing Machine (WHERE IS IT I SHOULD HAVE IT BY NOW...), I'll set that and when I get the GB Player, I'll set that.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    I have the Bike and the Berry Pots: Bike is the Y button and the Berry Pots is the touch screen button.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Bike and Supah Rod.

I find this menu area much more convenient than D/P/Pt =]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've had the Bicycle and the Dowsing Machine registered in order of priority but I've been thinking about removing the Dowsing Machine because I've found a significant amount of hidden items already. I may replace it with the Berry Pots soon.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    1) Bike (though this is probably out of habit as I don't use it that much)
    2) GB Sounds!!!!!! (Sooo worth it - Can't beat a good bit of retro)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    My bike and pal pad. i have alot of battles, so registering it is convenient.

How easy has it been now that we can register the Pal Pad AND the Bicycle? I never would have thought a few less clicks would make my life so much easier. Nintendo 3DS should have a Pal Pad button next to the "R" button.

Back