• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Registration Image Problem

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2013
    I would like to create a new account on PokeCommunity, but the registration image is impossible to decipher :( The six digit image isn't appearing the way it should, so i cannot read what it says. This is stopping me from registering, help?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Maybe it's the internet browser you're using? Try using a different browser than the one you're using to register now and see if that works. :)

If that doesn't work, you might need to enable your cookies for the PokéCommunity website. Since I don't know what browser you're using, I can't really tell you how to do it, but try changing browsers first and see if that works out for you.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Along with the above things, your Firewall might get in the way. Check to see if recaptcha.net is blocked, or just temporarily disable your Firewall, and try again to see if it remedied the issue.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • I just check it on Opera and it is working fine.. have you tried refreshing the image or reloading the page?
    Do you have javascript disabled? (or no-script for firefox blocking pokecommunity?)

Years
  • I can verify in Google Chrome that the captcha is appearing properly for those wishing to have a new account.

Back