• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reintroduction

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
  • Ok everyone, you may have heard me, you may have not. I am Mithel Celestia. I've been away for months now and the reason for that is I am busy with college or I've been playing with a great online game, Warthunder, almost everyday; I'm addicted! >.< But that doesn't mean my interest for Pokemon has been dwindling. No. In fact, I am very excited for the closing months of Pokemon ORAS. I am writing this cause I may comeback and discuss once with you all once again. I may come in and out, but I will always be a part of the PokeCommunity. :) Thanks for having me.

Years
  • Ah Mithel, it has been ages since we last talked and I know how intense school can be but hey, at least you're back now!

Given how it's less than a month away before Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, you definitely came back at a suitable time but then again, it's always cool when great members come back. I'm looking forward to the games myself because I'll be getting a lot of nostalgic memories from when I first played the original versions as an 11-year-old and I was still a noob to Pokemon games. Hoenn definitely looks way more beautiful now doesn't it?

And don't worry, you'll always be a part of PC because we are a community that one will always love. I hope you can settle in once again and continue posting around again Mithel, have fun and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Haven't met ya before, but it's really awesome that you've returned! Pleasure to meet you; I'm Dragon! And welcome back to PC, I hope that we can chat and get to know each other and be pals sometime! :3

But ah, sucks about college, but, still, haven't heard of that game before! Mmm, it does sound fun; I maybe I should check it out sometime, ehehe. Mmm, but yeah, I'm pretty excited about ORAS too. Which game are you going to get? I was thinking of getting Alpha Sapphire first, but, pretty soon I'll get Omega Ruby too because I honestly can't pick between the two. Still, the games are going to be fun, and I hope you'll stick around to check out what new discussions we have, ORAS related and not! <33

I hope to see you around soon, and maybe we can chat sometime! Feel free to give me a shoutout! I'm always around if you need any form of assistance too. And see you again! Have a great night. :3

Back