• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Release another album already!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What artists or bands are you simply dying for new music from?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Lana Del Rey is the only one I'm really craving music from since it's been almost two years since her last album. I have high hopes and want for Britney Jean on the side, though.

Sir Codin

It's been more than twenty years since their last studio album. Although it probably won't be the same since their original singer left the band.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I'm hoping for a new Modest Mouse album; It's been in the works for too long and I'm getting a little impatient. I also want Algernon Cadwallader and Das Racist to get back together though and release some new songs.

Years
    I'll always welcome a new Muse album. The newest one came out at the end of last year, so it's already been out for a year, and they seem to have been releasing them every 3... Doesn't mean I don't want another!

U2 as well.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    System of a down and Slipknot. Unless they actually did and I didn't know in the past few months lmfao.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
    Pendulum. Pendulum, Pendulum. They really need to get back together and release an album that has a style that feels like a mix of In Silico and Hold Your Colour.

Years
    -sobs and waits on a new foster the people album-

This.

Literally I've been thinking about a new FTP album for the entire of 2013 and we still don't have one.

Most of my favourite artists actually released something this year so I think Foster The People are actually the only ones I'm waiting for.

Bartholomew

Snug Rungs
    Years
    I'm eagerly anticipating the new Circulatory System album, which is finished except for the artwork and packaging. Should be around in Spring 2014, they say. I'd also like to see the Olivia Tremor Control album finished, but after the passing of Bill Doss, they think it may take a long time.

I'd also like to hear something new from Animal Collective, Gang Gang Dance, and maybe even new material from Neutral Milk Hotel now that they're back.

Bartholomew

Snug Rungs
    Years
    I say The Beatles. I mean come on guys, it's been 43 years! Get your crap together!
    Um, they just released Live at the BBC Volume 2.

You could also check out soniclovenoize's Albums That Never Were, where he did several albums exploring "What if the Beatles never broke up?" The first one is called Instant Karma. You're going to have to google this yourself since I'm a noob and not allowed to post links.

Back