• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remaking the ff series on the DS

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    after hearing a load of rumors about diffrent final fantasy games been remade i decided to e-mail square enix and find out myself and they told me that there will be a remake of FF3 and FF Crystal Chronicals on the DS and a re-make of FF4 on the GBA that thay are thinking about putting and are also planning on bringing out 7,8 and 9 on the DS aswell how ever they also sayed not to expect 7,8 and 9 untill the end of 2006 start of 2007 but they might come earlyer
    im hoping for an FF7 remake cuse the ps1 version was amazing

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    They remade Final Fantasy 1-4, and I heard that they might make a remake of FF7 entitled after the new Final Fantasy movie Final Fantasy: Advent Children. I could be wrong though about the remake of FF7.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't know if they'll have a remake of FFVII on the DS. I've known about FFIII on the DS since before the DS came out. And they do have 1, 2, and 4 on the GBA.
    But I bet you'll never find FFVII on the DS. You might find it on the PSP but never the DS. It's because it just can't hold it. That game has 3 CDs for it (I own it for the PS). And I am not sure how much a DS card can hold, but I just can't see it holding that.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    To be perfectly honest they won't make a ff game for the DS until they have made ff5 and ff6 for the gameboy, and yes they are or so goes the rumor I heard.

Think about it ff1-6 have gameboyish graphics...and as for seven the fanboys need to wake up, ff7 won't come out for at least another year or two...whats wrong with playing it on your PS1 or PS2?

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    Well, they're doing FF7: Dirge of Cerberus on PS2, but I don't know about a DS version.

VINCENT IS THE BEST!!!!

Well, to be perfectly honest I'm not gonna expect a remake of FF7 too soon. It'd be cool to see Cloud in nice graphics and stuff, but with all that they're working on at the moment it could take a while.

Advent Children did enough for me though ^o^ It's nice to see all the old characters again! Except for Aeris because.. well, we all know why -__-;;

Years
    They won't be re-making FFVII, they did a demo disk for the PS3, but that was only to show their capability, the Demo was amazing, but they will not be remaking it for PS3 as far as I know.

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    They won't be re-making FFVII, they did a demo disk for the PS3, but that was only to show their capability, the Demo was amazing, but they will not be remaking it for PS3 as far as I know.

Imagine the poor FF7 fans who thought it was a remake.. My bro thought it was, and he was REALLY excited when he first saw it >_>

Back