• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember this

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I have a really good memory with most things, but when it comes to academics my mind is foggy lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
In terms of dates, I can remember those easily. I was called "the human calendar" once. xD But in terms of everything else I'm not good at it because I'm like "I NEED A REFRESHER". I need someone to help me remember those things, I just have a rocky memory. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I can remember things very well if I want to. If I don't, however, it's a question mark as to whether I can remember things that well. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.

During my senior year of high school, I was very good at memorizing formulas and such for exams. By my senior year of college, I became quite bad at memorizing them. Go figure.

Back