• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Removed]

Should I use 3d Models or 2d Sprites?

• 3d Models

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • 2d Sprites

Votes: 113 68.5%

• Total voters

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
Years
  • im running the version from the top of the page............. i just downloaded it a couple days ago so it should still be the same version thats up top

I ment your Computer Operating System, not the game. I uploaded a patch that should fix everything but the Zorua thing-thats an error with essentials itself.
    I accedentialy uploaded the un debugged version, which is the one you have. I uploaded the corredt verision a few hours ago, which also includes the first patch.

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • I downloaded the game with tile sets, but I have it as darkness still when I go into houses

I have no clue why this is happening. I triple checked before uploading to make sure the tilesets were there. Check the rilesets folder. Its only happening to some people.
    You did download the version that came out yesterday, right?
    If not, just dowload the tilests forder from drive and replace the tilsets folder in the game with it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    um once i get to route 104, it seems you can't go back into the cave, is this a glitch or is it supposed to be this way, And now it seems you can't leave the Trainer's Club once you enter

Last edited:

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • um once i get to route 104, it seems you can't go back into the cave, is this a glitch or is it supposed to be this way, And now it seems you can't leave the Trainer's Club once you enter

Did not know the cave was un enter able. Will fix that in the next patch, alsong with the trainer club thing. Just fight gardenia till u black out if your stuck.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Just started the game today and was curious why my trainer sprite looks different everywhere. Overworld sprite is Lyra from HGSS, the character selector screen/naming screen showed Hilda from B/W, and then my trainer card has Rosa from B2/W2. Oh, and the Rosa sprite on my trainer card is multiplied across the screen in different poses when I view it.

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • Just started the game today and was curious why my trainer sprite looks different everywhere. Overworld sprite is Lyra from HGSS, the character selector screen/naming screen showed Hilda from B/W, and then my trainer card has Rosa from B2/W2. Oh, and the Rosa sprite on my trainer card is multiplied across the screen in different poses when I view it.
    Okay, I know why the trainer card is weird.... (I don't have a full custom Sprite for the female trainer yet.)
    The OW should just be Lyra, weird how the Hilda Sprite is there.

When Ch.1 releases, all the overworld are being converted to the Bw style, and the Player will have the finished overworld then.

Sorry, I never played as the female character and didn't know this occured, but it will be fixed.

Be sure you downloaded the version from 9/8/19

Last edited:
    Years
  • This project has been canceled and is being remade as Pokemon Shatterpoint. Thank you for the support for this version, but Shatterpoint should be of much higher quality than this, now that I better understand world building and character development.

The fact this was posted on April 1st, makes me question if this is legit or not...

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • But, but... The story... It was so fun... It just ends on a cliff hanger... This is so sad...

Oh. Now I feel bad.

But don't worry too much. The reason I had to stop on this and reevaluate is because of Becca/Quantum not getting enough development, and I really didnt want to go into filler territory to develop them half baked.
    So, basically what happened is this:
    First, I decided that I wanted to change over to B/W style overworld to have a bit more detail, and I mapped the game all the way to Shardfall and began making events.
    But then, I kinda.....
    Well, realized I didn't account for a few things.
    A. This story was not originally set in Hoenn, so Zinna/Steven was kinda played by ear, and I realized I couldn't just drop them for the rest of the game.
    B. The player character has almost no connection to Domanic, Becca, and Quantum, and because of that I hadnt really... uh.. thought about that fact.
    So...
    I changed the entire beginning of the game.

Kinda Drastic.

So, small changes first: Quantum is Now named Salum. Becca is now Lyndis and the Player Character. Lost/Alyxian Terrors are now fought as actualy opponents and mot trainers. Natalie is now a scientist. I am making custom themes for chracters.

And Big Changes:
    The game is no longer set in hoenn.
    The Title has been changed to "Pokemon Shatterpoint - Final Mix"
    The first hour or so is a raid on a power plant, where the player doesnt have that much background, but can be discovered in bits around the place, and after the event there is exposition.
    THE NEW LORE ABOUT THE PAST:
    Almost half a century ago, a group of scientists (Sycamore and Colress) discovered the existence of alternate worlds, by amplifying the power of a Mega Stone. Its energy is used to open a gateway to another world, and if harnessed correctly, can open a permanent gateway. The world discovered was an alternate earth, very similar to the normal pokemon world. The people there were dubbed "Alyxians" and a sharing of resources and technology began.
    25 years ago, a group emerged that protested the union of the two worlds, and wanted them to separate, and were called Divitionists, lead by an unknown. Suddenly, both worlds "attacked eachother" and were flung into a conflict.

Salum and Lyndis are both some of the Defence Core (not alyxian) special operatives. After the attack on the power plant, a treaty is formed and as a result a combination of Alyxians and humans is sent to the fallen realm to seal away the Lost that jumped to our world. Lyndis was forced to stay because of her injury, and Salum had to leave without her.

Every official report says the teams that were sent didn't survive.

But,
    She finds out that they are all alive.
    And that they were trapped there.

But yeah, so the "Fallen Realm" was where you ended up with Quantum, so after that it basically would continue to shardfall like it was planned too.

I should have the beginning of Shatterpoint out by the months end, but if you want, I could upload all the other ungreased stuff on Worlds Apart. It isn't tested, so there might be bugs, but I'm fine doing that if you want.
    PM me if you have any questions.

-QuantumShard

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Whenever I load the game (followed) the patching instructions and I walk out of the house everything is black minus the water. You can't see any buildings or anything

Back