• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Removed]

Should I use 3d Models or 2d Sprites?

• 3d Models

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • 2d Sprites

Votes: 113 68.5%

• Total voters

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
Years
  • Hi, there aren't any interiors in any of the buildings for me. It's just black with the npc's just standing around.https://imgur.com/a/4K0divK

Okay, i went and downloaded the version I uploaded. It must be either one of two things:
    Something happened when you unzipped it, or it's your computer.
    Oh, and don't choose treeko, for some reason it crashes the game.
    I'll upload the tilset I used to google drive. put it in the Graphics/Tilesets folder. (I also uploaded the entire folder for tilesets separetly just in case any more glitches occur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    Okay, i went and downloaded the version I uploaded. It must be either one of two things:
    Something happened when you unzipped it, or it's your computer.
    Oh, and don't choose treeko, for some reason it crashes the game.
    I'll upload the tilset I used to google drive. put it in the Graphics/Tilesets folder. (I also uploaded the entire folder for tilesets separetly just in case any more glitches occur

Thanks! unzipping the game again didn't work but i downloaded those extra folders and moved them to the graphics folder and that ended up working :)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen yesterday
    for some reason when reaching rustboro the first time the dialogue that pops up happens as im guessing it should but then the screen immediately cuts to black and it starts to loop infinitely....................

also a couple other things............. first zorua's illusion pops up with an error after its broken............. it works normally otherwise but when the error pops up it stays looking like the pokemon its disguised as unless its the last one in the party with HP left

also the encounter rate seems a tad bit high and most of the items in petalburg woods i was unable to pick up for some reason or another

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    for some reason when reaching rustboro the first time the dialogue that pops up happens as im guessing it should but then the screen immediately cuts to black and it starts to loop infinitely....................

also a couple other things............. first zorua's illusion pops up with an error after its broken............. it works normally otherwise but when the error pops up it stays looking like the pokemon its disguised as unless its the last one in the party with HP left

also the encounter rate seems a tad bit high and most of the items in petalburg woods i was unable to pick up for some reason or another

Having the same experience (except for Zorua, only because I haven't used one)

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
  • well this happened after leaving mr briney's place -_- https://i.imgur.com/pRRyZx8.png
    I THOUGHT I FIXED THAT! I had to move the entire map down pretty early on.
    Guess i forgot.

First thing, which dialouge is it? It shouldn't appear upon entering....... is it green? Becuase I deleted the event tied to the green text. I musta set a-
    Dang auto run. I know what it is.

On the Zorua thing- i used zorua and never had this happen. Illution works fine, and I know that the Hp displaes Zorua's hp, but not its acutal level. Could you give me a Gif or screen shot?

Does it crash, or not do anything? I know the encounter rates are a bit high, but once you cross into the fllen realm, Exp and wild pokemon are limted.

I'll try to get a patch out this weekend or next week.

Why do glitches never appear when i test it.
    It sucks rusboro is glitched right after the gym the game starts moving.

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen yesterday
    im running the version from the top of the page............. i just downloaded it a couple days ago so it should still be the same version thats up top

Back