• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Removing the "Charging" turn from Focus Punch

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    As the thread titles suggests, I'm wondering how to remove the "charging" turn from Focus Punch, so I can replace it with a different move.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    move effect as in what the move does or what the move looks like?

Because I have tried both and the "_____ is tightening it's focus" still happens...

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Just change the effect byte of the move in your move editor. For example, I myself, use G3T(Gen 3 Tools) it has a Pokemon Move Editor. All I do, is go into the effects listings, and find one on the listings, that suits you. It should remove the "charging" part of it, and completely have it as one single move.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Just change the effect byte of the move in your move editor. For example, I myself, use G3T(Gen 3 Tools) it has a Pokemon Move Editor. All I do, is go into the effects listings, and find one on the listings, that suits you. It should remove the "charging" part of it, and completely have it as one single move.

I have changed the Battle animation, Move effect, even the priority, and it still charges. I also use G3T

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I have changed the Battle animation, Move effect, even the priority, and it still charges. I also use G3T

Well, Ive been trying to search around G3T for solutions and didn't find one. But I did find an alternative. There is a tool calles Battle Script Pro, which should help you. I don't know how to use it, but it seems like the thing you'll need. If you're familar with XSE, then it should be easy to pickup.

Back