• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
    Hi, could anyone change my name into Theiss (first option)? If taken, change it to Tux (second option)... If taken again, change it to Enirev (third option)...

Old name: EnirevTux
    New name: Theiss/Tux/Enirev

Just tell me if all of the names are taken or if I'm TOO new... (cuz I've seen some people that aren't 4 months old but had their names changed...) [If ever it gets changed, thanks in advance... (though I have no idea if it will get changed)]

Years
    Hi, could anyone change my name into Theiss (first option)? If taken, change it to Tux (second option)... If taken again, change it to Enirev (third option)...

Old name: EnirevTux
    New name: Theiss/Tux/Enirev

Just tell me if all of the names are taken or if I'm TOO new... (cuz I've seen some people that aren't 4 months old but had their names changed...) [If ever it gets changed, thanks in advance... (though I have no idea if it will get changed)]

The cutoff is the day the thread is made. If you joined after that date, I can't change your name until the four months have passed. We really should edit that in to ease confusion; it's not really specified. x_x;

July 22nd is when you can change your name.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Old username: m a R i k v2
    New username: True-Hokage

Please and thanks. <3

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I could swear the name was already taken, but I can't find it on the memberlist... sorry if it is!

Old name: Airashii
    New name: Sai

Thanks. :D

Username is already in use.

Old username: m a R i k v2
    New username: True-Hokage

Please and thanks. <3

Your last username change was on March 2nd.

can i change mine

Old username: kagome
    New username: Amu

Unfortunately you are inelgibile at the moment. You won't be eligible until May 26th, 2008.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Old : Horus
    New: phcompany

Your last change was on February 8th. Your not eligible for a change until June 8th.

Old:My Wishmaker
    New:Jamachi

Done

Old Name: Chikorita101

New Name: LugiaFTW

You have been a member for less than 4 days. You are not eligible until June 22nd, 2008.

Can I change my name?

Old name: Miss Eclispe

New name: Hello Kitty

Done

When can I get my name changed, could I ask?

June 8th.

Hmm... I wanna name change for my birthday (I think it's been six months or so since the last one)

Old name: ACC-M

New Name: Thesis

Done

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Just checking when the name change date is, I'm not sure whether it's July or June D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back