• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rained10

Feel the Wrath!
Years
  • um hi :)

I was wondering if you could change the - in my name to 0. A silly little mistake i made wen making the account earlier lol :(

Old Name:Rained1-
    New name:Rained10

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for being a pain ^^

Years
  • Sorry, but I don't think that they allow changes even with mistakes...
    But anyways tomorrow is my day, so (can't we just let it slip? ;P) Here goes:
    Old Name: SRkid
    New Name: Mence Master

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    hello, i havnt been here long but i signed up with a username that i was meant to sign up with on another forum and forgot the name i wanted

Old Name: Vintage1998
    New Name: Squirtle (if thats not available then Dark Squirtle)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • Old Username: LightHunger
    New Username: リョウ
    I'm gonna go ahead and post this. That way, you have time to process it. THANX!

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Old Username: Seraphinw1

New Username: GunSaberSeraph

thnx in advance. we all appreciate the work you guys do here.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Old Username: AdvancedK9

New Username: ─AdvancedK9─

Hold Alt and press 4 5 2 for the thick dash. Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    Old name: mystery dragon fang
    new name: Fang

and don't say it's already in use because I checked it! I checked it the previous time too, and it wasn't there back then either

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Last name: Dark Swellow.
    New name: The Bleeding Skull.

Thanks. :]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have had this account for like 6 months now, right?

When was my account made?

I don't know if I'm allowed to answer your question or if someone from the staff is expected to answer this. But you can find your join date in your mini statistics on your profile page. To make it easier for you, you joined on July 30th, 2008. If my math's correct, that's four months; not even.

Years
  • hello, i havnt been here long but i signed up with a username that i was meant to sign up with on another forum and forgot the name i wanted

Old Name: Vintage1998
    New Name: Squirtle (if thats not available then Dark Squirtle)
    Too new; considering you joined up just this month, then you won't be able to change until December. You'd be better off just making a new account with the name you actually do want.

Old Username: LightHunger
    New Username: リョウ
    I'm gonna go ahead and post this. That way, you have time to process it. THANX!
    Since I'm changing the names now...feel free to remind me about this tomorrow.

Old name: mystery dragon fang
    new name: Fang

and don't say it's already in use because I checked it! I checked it the previous time too, and it wasn't there back then either
    The reason why you don't see it in the list is because the members list doesn't list people that are banned or have less than a certain number of posts (which is the case here).

And if for some reason you still don't believe me, here's the link to the account that has that name: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=16944

Yes, it's taken.

Last name: Dark Swellow.
    New name: The Bleeding Skull.

Thanks. :]
    Umm, just because I'm not certain - with or without the period? :D;;

I don't know if I'm allowed to answer your question or if someone from the staff is expected to answer this. But you can find your join date in your mini statistics on your profile page. To make it easier for you, you joined on July 30th, 2008. If my math's correct, that's four months; not even.
    Not quite even three months, since we count the months from the date a person joined.

July -> August, August -> September, September -> October, like that.

So yeah. :)

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Too new; considering you joined up just this month, then you won't be able to change until December. You'd be better off just making a new account with the name you actually do want.

Since I'm changing the names now...feel free to remind me about this tomorrow.

The reason why you don't see it in the list is because the members list doesn't list people that are banned or have less than a certain number of posts (which is the case here).

And if for some reason you still don't believe me, here's the link to the account that has that name: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=16944

Yes, it's taken.

Umm, just because I'm not certain - with or without the period? :D;;

Not quite even three months, since we count the months from the date a person joined.

July -> August, August -> September, September -> October, like that.

So yeah. :)

So I can get my name changed on October 30th?

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Old Username: _pikachu_
    New Username: Shroomish Is Not Amused or Shroomish_lulz (whichever fits)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back