• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Renn's Signature Shop

Renneh

I know A Bot
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Renn's Signature Shop

Rules
    (Breaking them will cause irritation)

• Make sure the stock you are giving me is free for me to use. (No Deviant etc. or anything that I'd be called a thief for using)
    • Always give me the image. I do not want to spend ages searching through google. And make sure its of decent quality, I don't want to spend ages trying to make it decent quality myself because I will probably fail and make it look worse XP
    • Use the form
    • Give Credit
    • Please be patient, if I haven't completed your request in a week since it was requested then chances are I've forgotten (SORRY! ^^) so just drop me a PM. Do NOT make this thread messy by complaining to me here. I probably won't be around to see it as if I've forgotten for a bizarre reason (probably due to school work), chances are I'll notice a PM more than a post in the thread I've forgotten about. IF you post impatiently before a week has gone by then it MAY irritate me enough to deny your request.
    • If you use any of these signatures on another site then when you put Credit in, make it a link to my profile here. If I find anyone NOT doing this, I will sign up wherever you are and report you for theft without any hesitation. Not that anything I have is good enough to steal but people will steal anything these days.
    • If its people/animals/pokemon in a sig,please no more than 2 individual images of each. I don't mind if you've found an image with several pokemon in already but If you've got one of about 3+ pokemon, it gets hard to fit in and usually messes up the signature.
    Introduction

No, I didn't want this to go first XP Rules are more important to read than the explanation of why this shop is here. I lost some kind of creativity/inspiration about a year ago but recently me decided to try really hard to bring something of it back. This in mind, the first few might not be great okay but I promise to always try my hardest. I need practice.​

Form
    Stock/image/etc.: (Basically anything you want me to use, but this can only be 1 main image, of a person or pokemon or whatever, and a background MAXIMUM and the image of person/pokemon MINIMUM), (I will use the background on the image of it as a background as me don't have the time to render properly) If you are having a hard time finding a render look here https://planetrenders.net/renders/ (Hope its okay to post this link, to help people decide)
    Text: You can opt for none or for me to choose. My signatures will always have Renn on them somewhere unless it was a special request for a trusted friend and seeing as I barely know anyone here, this doesn't apply yet.
    Details/Colour/Theme: This is optional
    Size: Optional BUT Roughly standard signature-size. NO GIGANTICAS! Don't like them.​

Gengar Master
    _Prince_
    Kuggles
    Aden
    Магия

Request List
    (3 Maximum)
    AuRiOnsX6
    Maraudah
    Franceschi

Last edited:

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Here it is.

Renn's Signature Shop

There we go, apparently according to someone on planet renders, the text problem happened to them and then some time later just started working again. -_-' It better start working soon so sorry about that.

hehehe that is probably the most colourful signature I've ever done XPP Don't forget to put credit.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    The link to the image won't work, probably becuase of the elipses (are they called...can never remember) have been put in the URL.

^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Yes, on oppisite sides, the word Borderline in the middle.

Like:

(Sprite)----Borderline----(Sprite)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • There we go, apparently according to someone on planet renders, the text problem happened to them and then some time later just started working again. -_-' It better start working soon so sorry about that.

hehehe that is probably the most colourful signature I've ever done XPP Don't forget to put credit.

Thanks Renn! I owe you one. I hope I can make it up to you some way and yeah I won't forget. lol

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    hehehe don't worry Prince about making up for the signature XP

You better make it up to me for staying up until 4 with you. One night, I'm going to make you go to bed at 10. lol.... no innuendos included there.

Me finished your signature, done 2 slightly different versions. Me worked ages on the background, I know you said shades of blue but I thought a hint of a minty green/blue would work okay.

Renn's Signature Shop

Renn's Signature Shop

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Renneh! You made a shop! I still like the Shakugan no Shana one (the first request), its so colourful! *pupils widen and poke'd goes dancing around the room*
    Anyway, I'll have to request here. Good luck chuck Renn!

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Stock/image/etc.:
    Renn's Signature Shop

Details/Colour/Theme: A blueish color.
    Text: Azza
    Size: 500x350

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Stock/image/etc.:
    Renn's Signature Shop

Details/Colour/Theme: A blueish color.
    Text: Azza
    Size: 500x350

*stares at* That is really really big. Okay.

EDIT: Finished :/

I don't class it as a signature as its probably bigger than just about every signature limit. I think I'm going to put a size limit on requests, I only didn't refuse that one out of boredom.

Anyway, here we go:
    https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/cinny_pics/dragonairazzabyRenn1.png

Where do you plan to use it anyway?

Last edited:

Pinocchio

~\\Guiding Light//~
    Years
  • Omg Renneh your work is amazing!
    I absolutely love your "Sawcks" one and most of your other work.
    I will be sure to drop in later with a request so you can show me your magic!

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Omg Renneh your work is amazing!
    I absolutely love your "Sawcks" one and most of your other work.
    I will be sure to drop in later with a request so you can show me your magic!

awwwww thanks, me all blushy now.

My internet has been down since last Thursday..eventually had to admit defeat and do a backup today. I'm busy installing other programs at the moment but I will install photoshop tomorrow so I can get on with requests.
    So sorry for the inconvenience.

Back