• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rep Points Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I found three other rep points that are black, and I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be green since they were saying somthing good. Why is it black?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Actually, black is from people with reputation disabled, I do believe... >.O; Not sure. Grey is from people who don't have any rep power, but black... *shrugs*

EDIT: Oh, and Aaron, that's not how it works. If everybody did that, then CQ&F would serve no purpose. Also, admins aren't the only ones who know about it. ^_^;

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I think there was a usergroup where users couldn't give rep..is that why..?
    I've never gota black one to be honest..but then again..that thing looks like both grey and black. There could only have been one color..

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    There isn't a minimum post requirement... at least, I don't think there is. o.o;

EDIT: ...If it's a usergroup that doesn't allow people to give out rep, then do you think they'd be able to give out rep? XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I thought you had to have at least 100 posts to give any rep points. o.o I've given out a bit of good rep today, but nothing will happen since I don't have 100 posts yet. XD

~Kelsey

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Yesh, Its a noobie who is trying to be mean to me most the time
    Rep Points Question

Thats for who hasent seen it.

~Aaron~​

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Though the FAQ has all the rep stuff*
    The black/gery rep you get from members is a member that joined a short time ago, has low rep, or has a low post count. So if you get rep from it then it's most likely from a new member.

Yes we did have a banned-rep usergroup. It was for members that went around repping for no reason. But after the whole rep craze went down we got rid of the usergroup.

mvtm

Years
    I got a question Andy , so your meaning that rep points are based on postcount??, like for example , it comes a member who has 200 posts and them comes blue with 15k , something like that , so that means a huge difference on rep?

and also if rep is based by postcount , why not should be based by joinning date? , which is for me more of a closer logic.

xx *runs*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    mvtm said:
    I got a question Andy , so your meaning that rep points are based on postcount??, like for example , it comes a member who has 200 posts and them comes blue with 15k , something like that , so that means a huge difference on rep?

and also if rep is based by postcount , why not should be based by joinning date? , which is for me more of a closer logic.

xx *runs*
    Yea rep power (like you might give 5 points when you give rep but another member might give 10) is based on post count. I think it's every 50 posts (not sure without looking it up) you get one more rep power point. And it also counts from the day you joined. Like every 100 days it adds another rep power to it. And also your own rep points (I think it's every 100 points or something like that when you get another point added to your rep power).
    It's them three different factors that makes up everyones rep power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back