• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reputation points.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • People rate your posts, and depending on how they rate it and their post count, you loose or gain reputation points.

Really quite useless.

And you should've used "Community Questions & Feedback"... this area is for the Tech Institute.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Actually, I think that nobody can disable their reputation any longer...I noticed that people like frostweaver and swordkirby537 who had disabled theirs had it enabled as if the disabling option had been taken off. I don't recall seeing the option in User CP in recent memory either.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It doesn't appear to be back, I checked in options and the option to disable it still isn't there...not that I mind either way though, I'm sort of neutral o_o;;

Back