• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

S+M staff are great

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Yeah, bite my tongue there. Worry Seed DOES NOT work on Slaking's Traunt. Bother! That means I have to think of another perfect Pokemon for the combo like Regigigas. Regigigas might have Slow Start that cuts it's Attack and Speed in half, but when's targeted by Worry Seed, it's very dangerous. Do you people think this is a good moveset for the Regigigas in Double Battles?

Nature: Adamant
    EV's: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Held Item: Leftovers
    Return
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake
    Protect

The Protect is used to defend itself while Sceptile sets up Safeguard. Then Sceptile uses Worry Seed on the Regigigas, making it brutal in battles.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yeah, bite my tongue there. Worry Seed DOES NOT work on Slaking's Traunt. Bother! That means I have to think of another perfect Pokemon for the combo like Regigigas. Regigigas might have Slow Start that cuts it's Attack and Speed in half, but when's targeted by Worry Seed, it's very dangerous. Do you people think this is a good moveset for the Regigigas in Double Battles?

Nature: Adamant
    EV's: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Held Item: Leftovers
    Return
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake
    Protect

The Protect is used to defend itself while Sceptile sets up Safeguard. Then Sceptile uses Worry Seed on the Regigigas, making it brutal in battles.

Thats good, just beware of these fast pokemon that attempts to kill Sceptile.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Hmm, I guess it's Thunder Wave for the last slot then. By the way, Icy Wind can lower both of my opponent's Speed.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Anyone Got A Good Set And Evs For A Sandslash Or Maybe A Venusaur For A UU Team?

Sandslash@Leftovers
    80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge / Night Slash
    - Rapid Spin / Stone Edge

SD Slash, its other sets are outclassed by Donphan.

Venusaur@Life Orb
    252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Adamant / Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Sleep Powder / Synthesis
    - Power Whip
    - Return / Earthquake

SD Saur is its most deadly set atm, it smacks around near everything.

Venusaur@Leftovers
    252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Speed
    Calm / Careful / Sassy Nature
    - Power Whip / Energy Ball
    - Earthquake / Sludge Bomb / Leech Seed
    - Synthesis
    - Sleep Powder / Roar / Leech Seed

Support Venu, tanks hits pretty well. Choose your attack moves and support moves along with nature according to what you want. You can also ev its physical def if you want and give it + def natures. Any combinations of the moves work just aslong as you have one stab move and Synthesis.

Venusaur@Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
    236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Hidden Power [Fire/Ground/Ice]
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Sleep Powder / Energy Ball / Sleep Talk

Use 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe @ timid with scarf. But yeah this is choice Venu.

Pretty much.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Dark Azelf- What do you think of the team I posted on page 20? (Sorry to be a pest:p)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    What moveset should you use for mime jr? (Not Mr. Mime, Mime Jr.) Why? Because I like mime jr. better. I'm going for140hp, 140 def, 120 sp Attck, and 110 speed. Yeah I'm not very good at coming up with EV spreads. So I guess I need help with a support moveset and EV spreading.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What moveset should you use for mime jr? (Not Mr. Mime, Mime Jr.) Why? Because I like mime jr. better. I'm going for140hp, 140 def, 120 sp Attck, and 110 speed. Yeah I'm not very good at coming up with EV spreads. So I guess I need help with a support moveset and EV spreading.
    I am not a expert on Little Cup, but this seems to be the standard support Mime Jr.:

Mime Jr. @ Oran Berry
    Ability: Filter
    EVs: 196 HP / 116 SpD / 196 Speed
    Calm Nature (+ SpD / - Atk)
    - Thunder Wave
    - Light Screen / Reflect
    - Encore
    - Psychic

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    I was wondering how changing Umbreon from a support to a full on tank would work? The firstb is it right now and the second how it would be:

Umbreon@Leftovers

252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
    Toxic
    Payback
    Wish
    Baton Pass

Umbreon@Leftovers

252 Hp / 252 SpD / 4 Def
    Toxic
    Taunt
    Moonlight
    Curse

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I was wondering how changing Umbreon from a support to a full on tank would work? The firstb is it right now and the second how it would be:

Umbreon@Leftovers

252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
    Toxic
    Payback
    Wish
    Baton Pass

Umbreon@Leftovers

252 Hp / 252 SpD / 4 Def
    Toxic
    Taunt
    Moonlight
    Curse

There are 2 good Umbreon support/tank sets.

Umbreon@Leftovers
    252 HP / 252 S.DEF / 6 DEF
    Careful Nature
    - Payback
    - Wish / Moonlight
    - Toxic / Yawn
    - Protect / Taunt / Heal Bell

Or

Umbreon@Leftovers
    252 HP / 252 S.DEF / 6 DEF
    Careful Nature
    - Payback
    - Wish / Moonlight
    - Curse
    - Protect / Taunt / Heal Bell

Both these sets ive used and both are amazing in uu.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Blastoise @ Choice Specs
    Modest
    64 HP / 252 Special Attack / 192 Speed
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Focus Blast
    - Earthquake

This is your best option since Hidden Powers are apparently not possible. Though there are plenty of UU special attackers that outclass Blastoise in this respect.

I don't have Focus Blast TM(but why the heck? Already have E) now, so I'll stick to sub. Since my EVs is for tank. There's already Hydro Cannon, I'll never delete a great move, since my set is for doubles. And I got this Tyranitar ready for transfering with this set. Darn hard trying to breed it.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Adamant(lucky)
    EVs: 56HP/252 Atk/252 Def

Dragon Dance
    Rock Slide(ready to change it to Stone Edge when transfered)
    Earthquake
    Crunch

I might change some moves to a better one aside from SE.

Gotta admit, Umbreon's movepools got even better in D/P/Pt than in R/S/E.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I don't have Focus Blast TM(but why the heck? Already have E) now, so I'll stick to sub. Since my EVs is for tank.

Those evs are horrible though and so is the set. Stick to Blastoise strengths, either use it as a Rapid Spinner or use the specs set, your set is not playing to its strenghts. Earthquake is a horrible move on specs btw, when you have to use EQ on a specs set you know you are a bad specs user lol.

Blastoise@Choice Specs
    252 SP.ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Modest/Timid Nature
    - Water Spout / Hydro Pump
    - Surf
    - Focus Blast
    - Ice Beam

Water Spout is powerful and Blastoise is not that slow so can make decent use of it. Surf for late game when you take damage. If you cant get Spout just use H-Pump to put holes in things early game.

Also you should GET a Focus Blast tm, stop being lazy and buy one from Veilstone city mart. >o lol

There's already Hydro Cannon, I'll never delete a great move, since my set is for doubles.

Hydro Cannon is awful, recharge turn = free set up for your opponent. Hydro Pump is better.

And I got this Tyranitar ready for transfering with this set. Darn hard trying to breed it.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Adamant(lucky)
    EVs: 56HP/252 Atk/252 Def

Dragon Dance
    Rock Slide(ready to change it to Stone Edge when transfered)
    Earthquake
    Crunch

I might change some moves to a better one aside from SE.

Gotta admit, Umbreon's movepools got even better in D/P/Pt than in R/S/E.

Comments in bold.

Jolly tar with max att/max speed please so you can beat Raikou, Azelf and Starmie after a DD, Adamant is too slow to be effective. Your evs are random and dont help it what so ever stick to a pokemons strenghts, Tyranitars is sweeping so def evs do squat.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Comments in bold.

Jolly tar with max att/max speed please so you can beat Raikou, Azelf and Starmie after a DD, Adamant is too slow to be effective. Your evs are random and dont help it what so ever stick to a pokemons strenghts, Tyranitars is sweeping so def evs do squat.

Hydro Pump? I'll find a Heart Scale to recall the move, which you do make sense. Sorry for the bad EVs, I'm not that pro.

Don't tell me I have to catch another Larvitar with the right nature and breed it all over again which cost me a lot of precious tmie just to make it right? Never mind, I'll only play with my neighbors.

And I'm lazy, and don't have to money to buy at the mart. Only 275 right now(what the...). Maybe I'll battle the league again later, I'm busy(literally).

Back