• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Team / Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Hey i would really appreciate some movesets for the following pokemon (note that they can only be trained up to 50 and i am still new to the game)

- Infernape lv 25

-Luxio lv 24

-Roselia lv 24 (evolved lv23 - missed some good moves)

- Buizel lv 21

- Staravia lv 21

-Gastly lv 20

thanks xx

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
    Years
    Ok i'm starting a new team, but i wan't your help on what movesets, EV and items i should give them.

This is gonna be my new team.

Rhyperior
    Gyarados
    Gallade
    Dusknoir
    Abomasnow
    Eletivire

Don't tell me to change the pokémon, this pokémons are 100 % set!

DemonPrince

Is teh 1337 Stalker! w00t!
    Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    I mean the names of the TMs. I can give good movesets when they're like, lvl 80+ but this is gonna be a challenge

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    bullet seed, taunt, return, rock tomb, secret power, attract, thief,flash, stealth rock,grass knot, pluck, cut, strength, rock smash

they are the tms/hms i have atm

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I don't really need a team per se, but does anybody have a good EV spread and moveset for Gallade? I hatched a Ralts with Jolly nature, which is what I wanted.

What I want to wind up with is a team with Gallade and Dragonite on it, so if anyone can come up with that for me I'd appreciate it.

DemonPrince

Is teh 1337 Stalker! w00t!
    Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Marcy, give monferno this

Some fire attack (flame wheel)

Mach Punch

Close Combat

Rock Tomb/Grass Knot

Last one is for either Water or Flying

I tried the others, but they were too hard for me. Sorry

Years
    hello need help building a team in Sapphire...i currently have combusken/slakoth/kirlia...please give me your opinions so that i could fill up the rest of my team...im not considering any pokemon that has to go through a trade...pokemon in sapphire game only...thank you...

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Hey everyone, I'm new here. Love the site though, I've done all my homework, my current team is down below on my card, but it's a very common (well working) but common team. I'd like to somehow change it to be more unique, and if there is anyway to work in a snorlax/scizor/or an eevee evolution (without hurting its effectiveness) in there I would love to hear it. If you need any info about these pokemon send me a PM. Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited:
    Years
    Which can be a last piece for my team here...

My Team:
    Raichu
    Gardevoir
    Skarmory
    Blaziken
    Kyogre

Reserves:
    Sandslash
    Slaking

*which pokemon from my reserves needs to be promoted to the 1st team??i love both though but i only need one*
    thanks for the help guyz...

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Hey look, it's you...

Torterra
    Infernape
    Empoleon
    Luxray
    Arceus

Okay, what should I do? Should I put in Spiritomb or Skuntank (just so you know, it has Stench.)

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Actually, I can't because I sorta have to balance my movesets (which you don't need to know for now.) Their both dark types, so yosh.

How does Spiritomb stink!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back