• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Guys. ):

Please read the first post. None of the three above me meet the requirements for the requested name changes. Feel free to ask for another one after you've understood what the prerequisites for the name you want are - if you need help, please ask.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Requested Name Change: Zeffy

My previous request was done on December 10th but the change didn't happen until December 23. I really just want to go back to my old username but if I have to wait until the 23rd then just say the word c:

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Falsever

My previous request was done on erm, I don't remember but it should be long. Thank you in advance. <3

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • If possible I would like to request the username: Azu, I just checked out the account and it was created in 2009 and last used in 2010 also the user had only posted once before.
    I'm a member since .. uhh 2013 around summer time. .w.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: BillyTheBumGamez

Im finally back on pc and I though, lets give it a new name. My new name has nothing to do with my current one because Im actually kind of not a two man group on my youtube channel... :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Requested Name Change: Exodus Winter

I'm no longer here just for fuligin.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • -Didn't think she would actually get an username change.- Thank you so much ;^;.

never hurts to ask! technically you were outside the limit by seven posts but i didn't think it'd be worth asking you to make them before i changed it, haha.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • never hurts to ask! technically you were outside the limit by seven posts but i didn't think it'd be worth asking you to make them before i changed it, haha.

Oh woops, didn't see the post limit.. time to quickly get those 7 posts so no one sees it~ >o<

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • Requested Username Change: Arrow

My last change was in November and I have achieved 100 posts. Also this name is owned by this person but they haven't logged since they joined back in 2008.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back