• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Requested name change: Liberal Army
I've checked if this one is taken and it isn't.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Requested name change: droomph

Well whoops :(

whoops indeed. You still don't meet the time requirement. I know I'm being almost picky now having rejected yours twice but. ):

Did all the others that met the requirements.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Requested Name Change: WooliestSteam

I know this is sorta silly but all I want done is the digit at the end of my current username removed. I feel it's sort of irrelevant considering that there isn't any other 'WooliestSteams' on PC. Please and thank you. :)

[EDIT]: Thanks so much! :D

Last edited:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Request Name Change: Gible

I understand that I'm new and only almost halfway to the required amount of posts to get a name switch but I thought it'd be worth a shot because I don't want someone else to take my favorite Pokemon's name haha. I tried to get the username Gible when I registered but it was taken. Turns out the user Gible hasn't been on in 4 years and has no posts. Could you please change my name?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Requested Name Change: Phantom Force

That name's taken already and has been online too recently. Please go read the first post.

Request Name Change: Gible

I understand that I'm new and only almost halfway to the required amount of posts to get a name switch but I thought it'd be worth a shot because I don't want someone else to take my favorite Pokemon's name haha. I tried to get the username Gible when I registered but it was taken. Turns out the user Gible hasn't been on in 4 years and has no posts. Could you please change my name?

Sorry, but no. ): It'd be nice to but if you make an exception for one person you've gotta make it for everyone, etc. PM me when you have enough posts and we'll see what we can do then.

Doing the others now.

Years
That name's taken already and has been online too recently. Please go read the first post.

Sorry, but no. ): It'd be nice to but if you make an exception for one person you've gotta make it for everyone, etc. PM me when you have enough posts and we'll see what we can do then.

Doing the others now.

Offtopic, but thanks for changing my name :)

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years

Doing the others now.

Haha I completely understand. Thanks anyways! I'll get back to you ASAP.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Requested Username Change: Magic Guard
I checked and this one isn't taken, sorry about Phantom Force though I didn't see it when I searched for it:/

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Any way I could change my name to UB3R_N00B please please please! :) The two 0's in noob are ZEROs btw! My first username change :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Request Username Change: Gible

Repeating a past post I made here, Gible hasn't posted anything and hasn't been active for 4 years. I'm 2 posts off from 100 at this point. Just thought I'd do this before I forget.

EDIT: 100 Posts Made. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back