• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'll go check smogon then :P
    And thanks for the sets Anti, I know its a lot but Im just gonna try out as many new pokes as I can and see which ones work best for me.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Bold
    Serene Grace
    252 HP/80 Def/176 Spe
    Substitute
    Thunder/Wish
    Psychic
    Calm Mind

Does a nice job.

Years
    ya but i already have a legend on my team (celebi) and i dont want to have 2 cuz some ppl are picky
    is magnezone good at taking hits with defense and sp.def?
    can i have an ev spread and moveset??

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Legends don't matter. Both of them get owned by regular OU Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Then those people are morons.

The best special sweepers are considered legendary. Take your pick

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    ya but i already have a legend on my team (celebi) and i dont want to have 2 cuz some ppl are picky

Some people are retarded. There is nothing wrong with using OU Legends on a team- hell, that can be your entire team, for all I care. They're OU- they're no better than any other Pokemon in that tier.

is magnezone good at taking hits with defense and sp.def?
    can i have an ev spread and moveset??

Obviously he can, I suggested him. Are you doubting my judgement? >:(

Magnezone @ Leftovers/ Life Orb
    88 HP / 88 Atk / 248 SpA / 84 Spe
    Mild
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Hidden Power Ice
    ~ Flash Cannon / Magnet Rise
    ~ Explosion / Metal Sound

Also , Slowbro.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
    212 HP / 252 Def / 44 SpA
    Bold
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Slack Off
    ~ Surf
    ~ Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Psychic

Years
    Can someone give me a team that includes Milotic, Porygon-Z and Togekiss, with EV's, natures and such.

First of all, you're going to want to build the team and then decide the sets, depending on how your team covers different threats.

Porygon-Z
    Togekiss
    Milotic
    Infernape - Covers the problem you may have with steels. Takes down Blissey for P-Z to do some sweeping.
    Donphan - Gives you a spinner and covers the Electric weak.
    Cresselia - For taking Special hits better than Milotic.

You are going to want to lose one of the original 3. Togekiss is bulky but cannot take too many hits, it usually Nasty Plots up and sweeps. Porygon-Z is more than enough of a special sweeper, so I think (GASP) Togekiss might want to go. They just seem to be doing the same thing.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    i just got this cresselia with these ivs.

gawd i hate resetting.

Cressellia
    Bold
    Hp: 25-29
    Atk: 31
    Def: 30-31
    SAtk: 25-29
    SDef: 20-24
    Spd: 30-31

I was thinking of the standard set, minus the reflect.
    so it looks something like this.

Cresselia@leftovers
    Bold
    22Hp/252 Def/236AStk
    -Charge Beam
    -Ice Beam
    -Moonlight
    -Thunder Wave

so would you guys recommend this?

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I prefer restalk for recovery, the amount of SS teams around is untrue. But the'yre some great IVs, nice job.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I've forgotten my spread, but according to smogon standard ResTalk cress is:
    Cresselia@Lefties
    Bold
    252HP/108Def/148SpDef
    Rest
    SleepTalk
    Ice Beam
    Charge Beam
    I've used this in ubers. Has a lot more staying power than regular cress and can stall just as well. Thunderwave is usable over charge beam should you so wish, but it's always hilarious having cress at +3 SpAtt aswel as full recovery available. Your set is good, in fact either set works well, it's just down to personal preference :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Kanto, you won't have had replies because your team is in-game so it will indefinately win. The games are aimed at ages 3+ and have AI to match. Just level up and aim to hit for super-effective damage every turn and you're set.

Years
    hey guys
    i sorta created my own Shuckle and i wanna know if its good

Shuckle @ leftovers
    Impish
    Sturdy
    Evs: HP 252 / DEF 240 / SP.DEF 16
    Body Slam
    Acupressure
    Rest
    Power Trick
    (all max PP)

ok so i know theres only one physical attack, but that has 15 pp, and like 23 or 24 with max which id put, so thats decent
    now what id do is use acupressure a lot. and shuckle has SICK defenses, and the one i bred i IV bred so he has sick defenses, his defense with the evs and nature is 610 and the sp.def 500
    now hed be there using accupressure and then when i get his stats high enough, use power trick. now i know he has hardly any speed and attack, so thats why i wanna try and get acupressure on attack mostly and possibly speed. i next i use body slam to sweep

hey guys

Shuckle @ leftovers
    Impish
    Sturdy
    Body Slam
    Acupressure
    Rest
    Power Trick
    (all max PP)

ok so i know theres only one physical attack, but that has 15 pp, and like 23 or 24 with max which id put, so thats decent
    now what id do is use acupressure a lot. and shuckle has SICK defenses, and the one i bred i IV bred so he has sick defenses, his defense with the evs and nature is 610 and the sp.def 500
    now hed be there using accupressure and then when i get his stats high enough, use power trick. now i know he has hardly any speed and attack, so thats why i wanna try and get acupressure on attack mostly and possibly speed. i next i use body slam to sweep

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    hey guys

Shuckle @ leftovers
    Impish
    Sturdy
    Body Slam
    Acupressure
    Rest
    Power Trick
    (all max PP)

hey guys

Shuckle @ leftovers
    Impish
    Sturdy
    Body Slam
    Acupressure
    Rest
    Power Trick
    (all max PP)

Trust me when I say this, Shuckle is terrible because of his Base HP of 20, meaning even with max HP EVs he is only going to survive three Seismic Tosses at the most, which all standard blissey come with, if someone isn't going to realise the whole Power Trick thing, they are stupid. ANY Priority Move will kill it in one hit after the power trick.

Don't Use Shuckle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back