• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Vxpor

Vxpor
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Anyone know where I could find a overworld sprite for the Team Plasma Shadow in a Gen 4 style? I know Mr. Gela has a pack of B/W trainers converted to Gen 4 style, but I couldn't find that exact one in there.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Dose anyone have ds style sprites for Mega Sceptile, Mega Medicham, Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, Mega Rayquaza? I know there's a thread here with gen 6 sprites ds style but these are missing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'm looking for a wood plank tile to add into my set. Kind of like the what you would find in Fortree City as what you stand on at the treehouses.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Hi, does anyone have any blank Gen IV overworld templates? I'm specifically looking for a blank surfing and fishing template. Thanks!

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Hi!
    I am looking for Gen 4 tilesets RMXP converted. I need Cave and outdoor tiles.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Here are some RMXP converted Gen 4 tiles from the public Pokemon Gaia project: https://www.deviantart.com/pixelmister/art/Pokemon-Gaia-Project-Tileset-COMPLETE-ISH-629191867
    - Credit: zetavares852 and everybody on this list: https://www.deviantart.com/zetavares852/journal/Credit-s-Section-227900990

Also, here's Magiscarf's tiles (they're really good imo) converted into RMXP format: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=433073

Lastly, check out this page: https://reliccastle.com/resources/15/

Hope this helps :)

Vxpor

Vxpor
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Anyone know of any autotiles/animated sprites that closely resemble a tiki torch? I want to use one in my gen 4 fangame

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Thanks,
    but because Sirmalo has published his tileset, he is unlikely to use them. I am looking for hgss water autotiles to match sirmalo tile.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    Im looking for the UI tiles or sprites of HGSS for the pokedex, summary screen and party menu and cant seem to find them, any help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Hey all, does anyone have HGSS indoor tiles for places like Sprout Tower, Burned Tower, etc.? I'm remaking HGSS and have only found a partially complete tileset of Tin Tower.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm looking for Gen 4 style backsprites of the Kalos Pokémon by DreadWing93, the same author of a Gen 4 Unova pack.
    If someone already have at least part of it formatted for Essentials, it would be a great help

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Does anyone have the cries for the DLC Pokemon (both Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra)?

These cries were in a video, but I am pretty sure HM100 separated each cry from that vid (Quote from him: Free to use in your Pokémon Game w/o credit)

Attachments

• 894Cry.wav
      224.4 KB
    • 895Cry.wav
      273 KB
    • 896Cry.wav
      384.8 KB
    • 897Cry.wav
      310.2 KB
    • 898Cry.wav
      356 KB
    • 898Cry_1.wav
      375.1 KB
    • 898Cry_2.wav
      388.1 KB
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    These cries were in a video, but I am pretty sure HM100 separated each cry from that vid (Quote from him: Free to use in your Pokémon Game w/o credit)

Thank you! You don't happen to have the cries for Kubfu, Urshifu, and Zarude as well, do you?

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    I am looking for interior tiles in the HGSS or DPPT style. They don't have to be full tileset I need them for my gen 4 game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am looking for interior tiles in the HGSS or DPPT style. They don't have to be full tileset I need them for my gen 4 game.

Here's the one I'm using for gen 4 indoor tilesets. It should have most of what you need: https://www.deviantart.com/akizakura16/art/4th-gen-Indoor-Tileset-624832808

On a separate note, does anyone have the Pokemon icons for Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra correctly formatted in gen 6 style? I know the smogon sprite project seems to have the individual icons, but they aren't in essentials format (and I'm not exactly sure how to format them correctly).

Back