• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] restarting pokemon omega ruby, looking to offload some rare pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    hi all,

Im very new here and this is my first post. I actually joined in the hope i could find someone to help offload some pokemon to as i think they are too good to waste when starting a new game. It has been ages since i turned my 3ds on after buying omega ruby and a new 3ds on day one so im not really sure where i got them all from. heres a run down of some of the best pokemon i have:

venusaur lv60
    raichu lv 49
    zygarde lv 76
    charazard lv60
    groudon lv52
    kyogre lv51
    typhlosion lv41
    sableye lv27
    greninja lv100
    swampert lv59
    garchomp lv48
    metang lv23
    aerodactyle lv20
    sceptile lv46
    bastiodon lv30
    eevee lv1 (not sure how i managed this one? lol)
    tropius lv25
    charmander lv1

im a very casual pokemon player and just play the solo game so i dont really know which pokemon are super rare or the best movesets. all i ask is that someone take these off my hands for something worthless like a rattata or something, let me start a new game and then give me a couple of low level cool pokemon back. preferably ones unavailable in omega ruby.

any takers? :D

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • I'd like to take kyogre and groudon if that's alright with you :) I could give you a sturdy(HA) Tyrunt, Sawk and/or a Cranidos once you restart.

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • I'll take whatever ya don't want and have quite a few level ones I could trade you that aren't from ORAS. (I think)

Munchlax, Chespin, Heatmor

Years
  • I'd be interested in the Raichu, Zygarde and Garchomp.

I can give you a lotad, blue shellos and fletchling all lv.1. Or if there is anything else let me know.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • The Charizard is something I need to help with the completion of the Pokédex. It may not be much, but I have a shiny female Wynaut that is level 1 with a Quirky nature and the ability Shadow Tag. I can give it an item if you'd like, but it may not be anything too big, because I don't have much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back