• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restoring the Light (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
  • Niji turned and frowned, "I was testing it," she replied. "It wouldn't have hurt you, but it's good that you can block things like that." It was an ability that she had never learned, herself. She had always prefered offensive strategies and techniques, figuring that she would never be in a situation so dangerous that she would need to know something like that - she had been quite cocky - but of course, now she was kicking herself for not taking a defensive lesson. Those dragons would probably prove to be a nuisance in the future.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I looked around, "sooo...? why am I here agein?" I asked, "shouldn't we be, exploring or somthing?" I hated doing nothing, so boring, espeshaly for a cat, even sleeping is better than nothing, and that's saying something, since I've always liked to know everything that's going on around me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I looked at Kitty. "What is it? Take me to see it!" I was excited, but didn't know it was a cat's interest, so I begged her to see. I winked at Niji. "Well, your still more powerful than me, and you've given me a chance to actually use that ability! Thanks!" Right now, I had completely put the dead woman's body off my mind, but it may be of some importance..

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • "wha...?" I was starteld, I didn't know she would take such a big interest in it, "oh, it's nothing. I think..." I looked up at the sky, dark clouds were rolling over it, "just a peice of rope dangleing from a ceiling, but it looked like it might open somthing..." my voice trailed off, it was posibel that it could open a trap door in the wall. "mabey we should get somewhere befor it rains?" I said looking up at the sky, "just in case?"

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • "It might give some clues," Niji replied, pulling her staff from her back and waving it over the body of the dead woman. Under Niji's direction, the body slowly lifted into the air and floated slowly towards a building, coming to rest on the ground below the overhang. It wouldn't do for the body to become wet before they had a chance to fully look it over.

"And it would be nice to stay out of the rain."

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I smiled, or a close a cat can get to a smile, Niji seemed nice enough.
    I walked over to the bilding I'll show the rope-thing to you, but lets all get inside first.
    As I walked into the bilding I saw a flash of brown fur in the corner, "a mouse." I mutterd to myself, this place was starting to kreep me out...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I walked over to the rope. "So this is it? Nothing much. Nice toy for you cats." I was tired from the day, and wanted to rest. I pulled the rope, and it opened up a trap door right underneath me. Something was weird down there, and maybe it wasen't a good idea to let go. I held tight to the rope that now made me wide awake, and asked. "Should I go down there...?"

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji regarded the hidden entrance thoughtfully. "What could they have to hide?" she wondered aloud, albeit in a soft tone. "Unless of course, it's not supposed to be hidden at all, meaning it is a trap of some sort..." she trailed off and looked around the rest of the room, sighing as her eyes flickered around.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I couldn't hold on any longer. "See you later!" I said as I tumbled down. There were lots of cool stuff. I wanted to get Kitty and Niji to come down with me, but I couldn't see the opening that I fell from. "Guys, Where are you?!" I shouted. A man walked over to me. "Welcome to our community. We are people who help the dragons achieve world domination. Glad to see you have came. I am the leader, as you might have guessed." "Who are you? Can I go back to my world?" I asked.
    "I'm afraid not, unless you are willling to give up your friends. Let's go, I will introduce you to some of your future co-workers..."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji peered into the hole. "Marcella!?" she called down, an urgent tone to her voice. It was too dark to see down into the hole, but she could have sworn that she had heard speech. The end of her staff ignited with a small flame as she held it down into the hole, trying to see more clearly.

"Marcella?" she called again, her eyes still staring down into barely illuminated blackness.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    As I walked with the man, I thought I heard a voice calling my name. I stopped, and looked around. He looked at me. "If you ever want to see your beloved earth again, you must leave them to be. Forget about them, and be one of us."
    "Is this how you get your people? By setting a trap? You think that's going to work?" I said as I ran back and forth, shouting. "Niji, I'm in here! Where are you?!"

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji increased the magic flowing into the flame, "Look up! Look for the fire!" she shouted. A beam shot briefly down into the darkness before receeding back into the large flame at the end of the staff.

She hated being 'left in the dark' so to speak, and not knowing what was going on, standing on the other side like some onlooker, unable to do anything. Her senses however, told her not to jump in the hole. Sure, she had limited powers of flight, but if distressed, she wouldn't be able to get them to work quickly enough to fly back out of the hole. She would have to sit here and wait.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A small beam of light came shooting out of nowhere, landing on my head. "I see it! It landed on my head!" I shouted back. The man touched my shoulder. "Come now, stupid girl, come or face your death."
    I stared hard at the place the beam came from. Then said, "Niji, I've got to go, I'll see you later!" Later, if ever that is, I thought later. Maybe she will come down with me, maybe I'll be left to rot here...

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji glanced at Kitty, her mind racing. Where was Marcella going? Was there some sort of pathway? She scolded herself blandly. Of course there was a pathway. Why else would there be a hidden hole in the floor? She looked down the hole again and sighed. Maybe she was being stupid and hasty but... She took a quick breath and the flame on the end of her staff went out as she jumped into the blackness.

She landed with a soft 'thump' on her back and looked around with a frown, her staff held up in front of her protectively...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I thought I heard a thump somewhere behind me. I looked back but it was too far to see. It looked like Niji but the man turned my head. "A newcomer, nothing to do with us. Someone else will take care of them. Let's go, time will not be wasted." But as I walked, I thought. Was that really Niji coming to save me? Had she abandoned Kitty? What was she doing...?

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji looked around and groaned. This wasn't going to be easy. She couldn't see anything, and didn't dare cast a flame spell, though it really wasn't any secret that she would be around. She stood warily and looked around before closing her eyes and floating a few feet into the air, grimacing when she hit the roof of the passageway. Hopefully, she would be high enough to avoid contact with anyone walking through.

Holding her body stiffly parallel to the ceiling with her staff extended in front of her, she floated along slowly - extremely slowly - in the direction she had thought that she had heard voices. She was abruptly stopped when the ceiling sloped downward, and fell out of the air and back to the ground. She had barely travelled five feet; there was no way that this was going to work.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The man led me into a room. This was going to be my room for the rest of my life. "You will be assigned tasks and asked to appear at meetings once you get your promotion. For now you are a newcomer. I will be your guide. I am in the next room. When you have questions just knock on this wall." He said as he pointed to a wall in my room. When he left, I looked around. This wasen't any room, it was like a vitrual prison cell....

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji grimaced and waved her staff around her, forming a dark mist that slowly began to seep through the hallways. It would hopefully be enough to blind whatever was down here enough, so that she would be able to sneak around without being caught. She was doubtful that it would work though. She could sense a strange power that seemed to eminate from everywhere around, and quite frankly, it was begining to frighten her. There were things down here that didn't belong, no doubt about it.

With a resolved look on her face, Niji held in a sigh and began to walk through the dark mist, keeping as close to the wall as possible. All of this because she was curious about the body of some dead woman that she didn't know. How did she get herself sucked into these things?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ablilty to prevent magic. Niji had said it was helpful to me. Well let's give it a try. These bars are powered by magical powers at work, and so was that disappearing trap. I put my hands to the bars and they seem to disappear, and I made a small clearing in the black mist. I walked a ways, then saw Niji. "Hi." I whispered, making sure I wasen't followed..

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji jumped slightly at the sound of Marcella's voice, and made a quick shushing noise. "What is this place?" she asked softly, thickening the mist around them as she spoke. "It reeks of a strange magic that I do not recognize..." she looked around as she said this, and calmly placed a hand on the wall. A pattern of deep purple, glowing lines and swirls came from her hand, as she did so, but she quickly pulled away and the glowing vanished. "It is not right..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back