• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restoring the Light (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    This a large group of humans supporting the dragons. I think they're crazy. You never know though, what the want. I'm gonna try to find the exact location of the trap door and try to break through, but I'll need Kitty's help. She needs to show me where it is first. Any ideas where she is right now?" I asked....

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji's eyes widened, then went back to being normal, "I suppose there are radicals everywhere." She said blandly, then looked around. "Back there a ways... I'm not sure exactly, it's so dark." She frowned at this thought. It was true, she had walked aimlessly, without giving thought to how she was going to return to her starting point, and now she was regretting it. Oh the joy.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I walked back and forth, saying, "Kitty, if you're still there, come down the trap door and I will try to get us out. Kitty, you there? We need you!" I paced back and forth in the black mist. Let's hope that old idiot won't come find me. If he does, I can still escape the room. I hope. "Kitty!" I could stand no more and yelled out. "You want us to die?!"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    (sorry I haven't been here in a while X3)

I was stareing at the corner where I'd seen the mouse, the house was very big, and I had wanderd about the huge room serching for the mouse agein, until I heard a voice calling my name, it was Marcella. I ran to where the rope was, or had been, for it had now disapeard, and in it's place, right below it, was a gapeing hole, "Marcella?" I called, "what are you doing down there?" I felt stupid, why hadn't I been with them? I looked down the hole, "Marcella?" I called agein "What hapend? Is Niji with you? Are you guys ok?" my voice trailed off into a wimper, I was scared, out of all the things that had hapend, this was the worst.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "We're okay, at least for now." I yelled back. "Listen, I need you to give us some kind of indication as to where the exact position of the hole is. Drop something down here. I'm going to attempt breaking through. You got it? I'm ready, it's your turn!" I shouted back at Kitty...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I turned back into a human, no use being a cat right now. Then I noteced the rope, the one Marcella had found earlyer, I held one end and droped the other, "Can you see that? It's the rope we used earlyer!" I shouted back...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I held my hands up in the air and tried for a spot, but found nothing. "Did you let go of it? I think you have to completely let it go down. There must be some kind of invisible portal between you and me. It's better if we all do it together. Do you have any other powers except for transforming into a cat that could be useful for this situation?" I said, hearing footsteps. I gulped and whispered, "never mind"..

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I looked around wildly, for a longer rope, or an extension of some kind. Nothing. Just about the only thing I could think of doing was jumping down, but then we'd all be stuck there. "I can't do it!" I began to cry they were stuck down there and I couldn't help them, I felt usless.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Kitty, don't get scared. Just drop the rope down. Try it. Don't worry. It's not a good idea if you come down here. As long as we still have someone up there we have hope, okay? You can get rocks and rats and whatever. Wait, wait! Stay where you are, and when I yell at you again, throw the rope!" I said as I saw that man walk up to me, and slapped my in the face. The next second I was in a blank room with no windows or doors whatsoever. "Niji!" I shouted. "Where are you?!"

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji looked around wildly. So much had transpired in the last few moments, leaving her shocked. Or had it been more than moments? She looked around, a frown creasing her forehead. Her mist was gone, something she couldn't quite understand, and the area was completely empty. "Marcella?" she called softly.

Forgetting all attempts at sneaking around, she held up her staff, and a flame ignited atop it once again, lighting up the area around her. It looked the same as wherever she had been before, which didn't help at all. At least she couldn't see any walls... That meant they hadn't captured her, right? "Kitty?" she called, a bit louder then she had when calling Marcella's name. Maybe she was still near the entrance way?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I couldn't her Niji's voice. She might have talked, but I couldn't hear it. "Kitty? Niji? Can you hear me?" No response. I tried breaking through, but it was no use. Then I suddenly remembered how the man had said, "If you need me, knock on the left wall" I knocked on all four walls since at that point I had no sense of direction at this point...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I looked around half-heartedly, what could I do to save my friends? Shurely geting scared wasn't the anser. Then I spoted a red ball, I walked over to it, it's color had been dullend by age and dust. I picked it up, it was flat. "Perfect." I wisperd.
    I walked back to the opening "Niji? Marcella? I found a ball, it's flat, so it wont roll away when I drop it, can you do somthing to make some light or somthing? So you can see it?"...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I ran around wildly, trying to find a way out. "Niji! You must be close by! Say something! Hello?" And I waited silently. Perhaps they had already gotten out, or could they get out without me? or.. Too much thinking, too less doing. Must do something.
    As four people appeared in front of me, perhaps none of them were that one I had wanted to find. "Hello, can you get me out of here?" I asked, and they vanished, leaving a note on the ground.

"You will be set to meet us, the rest of the group, at a certain time today, where you will be evaluated to see if you are good enough for a promotion. After a few, you will be able to go into the human world to find your friends, although you cannot stay with them. For now, stop fooling around, and stick to the plan laid out for you."

Yeah, like whatever that was supposed to mean..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back