• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Returning from a faraway region! It's been quite a few years!

Years
    Hi! I'm miragespot. I was active here from 2016-2018 and only recently remembered that this place existed.

I'm excited to talk and trade in Legends: Arceus, Home, and Sword! (I haven't played S/V yet, and my 3DS is broken, sadly).

I've been playing Pokemon since the Game Boy Color era!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hi! I'm miragespot. I was active here from 2016-2018 and only recently remembered that this place existed.

I'm excited to talk and trade in Legends: Arceus, Home, and Sword! (I haven't played S/V yet, and my 3DS is broken, sadly).

Welcome back miragespot!
    I hope you enjoy being back here! :D

Years

Hello Miragespot, and welcome back to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing Pokémon since the first generations (like me ^^)!
    I am sorry to hear your 3DS is broken...

What is your favourite starter ? Is it one from the first generations ?
    Good luck finding the Pokémon you seek in Home, Sword and Legends : Arceus!

Years
    Hello Miragespot, and welcome back to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing Pokémon since the first generations (like me ^^)!
    I am sorry to hear your 3DS is broken...

What is your favourite starter ? Is it one from the first generations ?
    Good luck finding the Pokémon you seek in Home, Sword and Legends : Arceus!

Yes, my favorite starter is Totodile because he was my first one in Crystal and original Gold.

I've had to replace my 3DS twice during its lifespan and can't afford to buy another one right now (though I should check prices of used ones).

Hello and welcome back to the PC! Glad to have you here!

How did you end up remembering this place?

Also, do you plan on trying S/V? If so, which version?

I remembered the Mirage Spots from OR/AS, then I remembered my username here. I didn't remember the name of this website though, so I had to search my email archive to find a record of when I registered here.

I'd like to try Scarlet at some point. My starter will probably be Fuecoco because I like his design best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I remembered the Mirage Spots from OR/AS, then I remembered my username here. I didn't remember the name of this website though, so I had to search my email archive to find a record of when I registered here.

I'd like to try Scarlet at some point. My starter will probably be Fuecoco because I like his design best.

Neat! Glad you were able to find the place again!

Scarlet's the one I've played through the most of the 2, it's really good! (especially after going through some of the older games again, I've really come to appriciate some of the newer features) If you ever need any help with trades in Gen 9, (or touch trades in Gen 8) just send me a PM! 👍

Oh, and I merged your reply posts since they were right after each other. If you ever want to reply to multiple people at once, all you need to do is click on the 'Respond' button on all the posts you want to reply to ahead of time. 👍

Back