• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning from the unknown

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hey all

I haven't been on here for many years being that I lost my 3ds and all my games (some years ago) and now here I am getting my games sorted and restarting all my games including the switch games. A little bit about who I am, I am Damion Ryura proud Pokemon trainer since 98' lover of dragons and dogs. I have to say that D/P/p is my favorite gen game but I love playing all of them the same. I will be updating my game codes and adding my Pokemon Go as well

hope to connect with alot of you

Years
  • Hi Damion, welcome back :3c DPPt were fantastic and I'm itching for a remake, though hopefully it'll be up to par since people are expecting a lot given the success of the originals haha. See you around!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! DPPt are among my favorites and I'm really looking forward to the eventual remakes at some point. There's quite a bit to get into the community. Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hi Damion, welcome back :3c DPPt were fantastic and I'm itching for a remake, though hopefully it'll be up to par since people are expecting a lot given the success of the originals haha. See you around!!

Welcome back! DPPt are among my favorites and I'm really looking forward to the eventual remakes at some point. There's quite a bit to get into the community. Hope to see you around!

Hii bro

Back