• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning Member of the Community

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Rowi, and I've been a part of the community for awhile, but I never really introduced myself before, and I've taken several long breaks from here. So I figured I'd make an introductory post here.

I'm 25, male, and I've been a huge fan of Pokemon ever since the first generation. I first learned about Pokemon through the cool golden "cards" they had in Burger King meals. You know, when kids meals were actually cool. Anyways, I've been playing Pokemon ever since, and I've been a part of this community for a little over 8 years now.

Primarily I was here for all of the cool fan games that have been made over the years, but recently I've played X/Y, S/M/US/UM, and Sw/Sh. I currently own Shield, and I am hoping to make some friends for trades, battles, and all of that fun stuff.

Anyways, hit me up anytime! My Switch FC is SW-1104-7989-9103. Not only do I own Pokemon Shield, but I am also a total scrub in Smash Bros- seriously, I've found out that I'm actually terrible at it- and I've got Animal Crossing as well.

Years
  • Hi Rowi! Glad to see you making a return after a few absences, I've done the same and PC is always here to welcome you back! As I'm sure you know, we have several sections for things like trading, where I'm sure you'll meet loads of people who can help you get started with making some new friends on here. If you need help or want to know where to start, feel free to drop me a DM or VM :)

Years
  • welcome Rowi :3c fan since gen I as well, nice to have you aboard with us! ohhh man when pokémon stuff was included in burger king and mcdonalds.... good timess

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • Hi Rowi! Glad to see you making a return after a few absences, I've done the same and PC is always here to welcome you back! As I'm sure you know, we have several sections for things like trading, where I'm sure you'll meet loads of people who can help you get started with making some new friends on here. If you need help or want to know where to start, feel free to drop me a DM or VM :)

Why thank you kindly! Indeed, I've taken a look at those and I am hoping to get some friends pretty soon, despite how busy I've been lately. And I'll take you up on that offer to DM ya sometime, if that's alright. It has been a long time since I've been active here, so getting a solid refresher is never a bad thing!

And thank you as well, Sheep! Good times back when we were young and didn't worry about EVs and IVs of Pokemon, eh?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Roeigrath! Welcome back to the community! Always nice seeing some veterans return to the forums. :) Oh how I long for those days of pixel Pokemon and rumors of a glitch city, haha. Those were good times.

Back