• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning User

Thorton

Factory Head
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    I hope returning welcome threads are allowed, if not, I will gladly delete this.

I made this account a while back, intended to use it often, then life sort of took a different direction and I followed it. Without going into too much dramatics, life has taken a sharp turn for the worst and it reached a breaking point last night when I had to say goodbye to someone really dear to me (It wasn't a death, it was a goodbye). Overall, it was a very emotional night.

Today, I'm feeling a lot better and suddenly had an urge to be apart of a community again. It's something I've missed and I want to put time into that again. I immediately remembered PokéCommunity. I really want to be apart of something where I have people I can talk to about my interests or life in general. It's what I had originally joined here to do and sadly never accomplished before becoming inactive.

So I'm back, hopefully for a good while. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have the time and interest of talking to someone. I will probably be online all day while watching some shows so conversations are welcome! Finally, I apologize for being inactive, I promise to make more of an effort this time!

Thanks! :)

You're very much eligible! :) If you've been gone and haven't posted for over a month you can post a re-intro. Very happy having you back, Thorton!

Oh man.. sounds really tough. Life has its ups and downs but things will always get better and you'll find the light at the end of the tunnel, even if it does take a while. Glad you're feeling better, too. I really do recommend getting involved here again because who doesn't enjoy chatting with wonderful people who have similar interests to yourself? That can be a great medicine for someone that's feeling down. ♥ Have a blast!

Years
    Oh don't worry Thorton, returning threads are certainly allowed provided you were gone a month without doing anything. Anyways, welcome back to the forums!

Life can always be rough, and that can impact on how you'll be active here but I'm hoping you can plan to stick around longer since there's still so much to be able to check out around the forums, and there's always new friendships you can open yourself up to. As Sheep mentioned, it's always nice to get back into chatting with others and learning more about yourself and your peers.

Well, great to see you plan to at least attempt to stay active again and if you ever want someone to talk to I'm always open for a visitor message!

Back