• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Reuniclus] vs Gothitelle

Reuniclus or Gothitelle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • I much prefer Reuniclus too. I think that it has an awesome design, I mean look how squishy it is. And let us not forget how great it is competitively, great ability + great stats = great Pokemon. I actually really considered it for my in-game team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I prefer Reuniclus since he got awesome combat abilities and nice design unlike gothitelle.

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
  • I prefer Gothitelle, this Pokémon reminds me a lot of Jynx, and I love Gothitelle's design and gets my vote :)

Years
  • Reuniclus is what made me decide to get Gen 5. I loved the connection to biology, even though I ended up getting Black version...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    While we've still got a few hours left of the poll, it's safe to say Reuniclus was the winner! I'm unstickying this now and posting the new one though, since I kind of want to keep weekend consistency that would otherwise be ruined if I waited until tonight.

So yeah, continue posting here/voting in the poll if you'd like! :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I choose Reuniclus. I think its defense is far better than Gothitelle.
    It helped me a lot more than Gothitelle did in my games.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • None of them both. They're useless, like the majority of the 5th gen, and they're not really attractive. So, to choose between the jelly Pokémon and the node Pokémon is pretty difficult...
    Well, I gonna choose Reuniclus. For me Gothitelle has more negative points than it. Seriously, just look at its body... For a gothic Pokémon, I don't call that a dress but a Christmas tree. And I don't prefer to comment its hairstyle, I could be too much wicked.
    Whatever ! At least Reuniclus is a little cuter :pink_nod:

Last edited:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I kinda like Reuniclus, i have one in my white, level 52 though i dont use it as my back-up pkmn.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • None of them both. They're useless, like the majority of the 5th gen, and they're not really attractive. So, to choose between the jelly Pokémon and the node Pokémon is pretty difficult...
    Well, I gonna choose Reuniclus. For me Gothitelle has more negative points that it. Seriously, just look at its body... For a gothic Pokémon, I don't call that a dress but a Christmas tree. And I don't prefer to comment its hairstyle, I could be too much wicked.
    Whatever ! At least Reuniclus is a little cuter :pink_nod:

You call generation V useless? :( Reuniclus has some interesting points you could consider, like its Magic Guard. No indirect damage, so that means no LO residual damage. The plus points with no obvious drawback, plus a 125 base SpA, plus one Calm Mind and Psyshock is a shocker. Literally.

Though I agree with your points regarding Gothitelle. She looks like a...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Another poll which I do not like the two Pokemon, they both piss me off (ever since Pokemon Rumble Blast came out). I will also have to pick one of these Pokemon by appearance, hmmm Gothitelle does look better so I pick the Goth Pokemon Gothitelle.

:t354:TG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Exercising the new right to revive, yay!

You call generation V useless? :( Reuniclus has some interesting points you could consider, like its Magic Guard. No indirect damage, so that means no LO residual damage. The plus points with no obvious drawback, plus a 125 base SpA, plus one Calm Mind and Psyshock is a shocker. Literally.

One major drawback is the speed - you have to time it perfectly when you're using Reuniclus if you're using Trick Room otherwise you'll easily get defeated (of course there's also the issue of Scizor, but hey, when you've got HP fire, Bullet Punch ain't gunna do much to you at all), but if you're facing something that could possibly be a threat and decide to TR, idk, I prefer higher speed where you know you'll safely KO or OHKO the opponent rather than take my chances on TR.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I choose Gothitelle. I like Goth's design better then Ren. Ren is just a blob, basically.

Ashley182

I.MISS.YOU.
    Years
  • I really dislike Reuniclus, it just seems to be a blob to me, it's design is very vague. I much pefer Gothitelle, simply because of it's design & it's pretty strong. I wish I would've got black now xD

Back