• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revamping Red/Blue

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
Years
  • th_kangrevamp.png

I made a Kangaskhan attempt.
    Hope you like it c:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • mht9w.png
    260soc6.png
    Reck the mewtwo is better then the mew. The face should be fixed on the mew to looklike a newer sprite. But there are still some spots on both that should be fixed. I reallysuggest looking closesly at the outlines on newer pokemon to get more of a feel at it. Before long your gona be a good spriter.

th_kangrevamp.png
    LostPikachu, not so great. I looks just like a recolor, you didn't change the anatomy at all. On some sprites you don't really need it, but on this one you do. Look at Shinjislover's see how she fixed the anatomy on the Pikachu? Good try though.

So Shinjislover's pikachu is added. I'll be making some up soon, I have been busy lately.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thankies~

I'm gunna try out Tauros.

EDIT: That was really easy. XD I had to add an extra leg 'cause it looked like it only had three in the original sprite. Besides that, I think it really gives it the look of running right at you with the extra leg I had added. I also had to redo the whole head. XD Hope you like it as much as I do~

picture.php

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • GREAT!! Man you are making more than me haha. I'll add it soon, deading out to Barnes and Noble then movies.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    XD I can't help myself. I love revamping and devamping just a bit too much. Bring me a xxxHoLic manga from Barnes & Noble! =OO

I'm going to try out Electabuzz now.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Got Electabuzz finished. It's not as good as my other one, I know. . All the black! @~@

picture.php

Next I'mma try. . Clefairy.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Did Clefairy. It turned out pretty well.

picture.php

EDIT: I'mma do Muk now. =3
    EDIT EDIT:
    picture.php

=OOOOO That was fun. Dibs on Grimer. =D

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
    I hope you decide to update the list soon or else you'll be flooded with my spritings. XD I guarantee it~
    picture.php

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Haha, I'll update it as soon as I can, gonna finish up my revamps then add everybodys.

PBFH: Not bad not bad, the outline looks funny on the dratini, and the rapidash maybe should have less black on the flames (check out newer fire sprites) keep going you are getting better.

The far'fetched is not so great, jsut a basic recolor. Need to fix the anatomy more, like the beak size and such.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm going to do the impossible and attempt Ponyta. =3

EDIT: I thought the fire would be hard. . Huh. It was incredibly easy. XD
    picture.php

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • I can pinpoint some errors you made... the body is to thin and the head is too big ,try editing those :)

I'll try my own version (note: Domin-8, please don't accept this because Shinji already claimed Ponyta)
    Ponyta.png

Also, try adding some parts or moving some parts of the DPP sprite to look like the RBY sprite in some cases

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I did caterpie
    9rst2w.png

And wartorle Charmeolon was insanely hard to do.
    20ue5c9.png

I'll go ahead and update the list. Check to see if you were added.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • I'll go ahead and update the list. Check to see if you were added.

some accpeted sprites look like the RBG sprites... can some parts be scratched and is there no "claiming" right?

edit:

here's a Charmeleon
    Charmeleon.png

It really looks like it's falling down

if you claimed Charmeleon (which I don't know if claiming is legal) then don't accept it :)

Last edited:
    Back