• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revamping Red/Blue

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    "Why don't we try something harder with a higher quality wanted?"
    I'm sorry but Revamp Yellow had always demanded the highest quality, and after a rocky start, so did revamp GSC. If you are going to try and make your project seem to have higher expectations of spriters, at least go through with it. The majority of these are too small, proportions are wrong and they don't look current gen. I'm going to ask you either remove that part of start taking action based on it.

Also Nicolas, not to be mean but it's a fairly obvious point that you're not supposed to edit other peoples sprites without permission.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Sure thing fox I'll take it out no problem, and shinji your new hypno looks alot better at the arm.

Years
  • Not bad, make htem look like the plat sprite
    28k0tjo.png

I tried my best.
    Oh yeah, the Jolteon was actually meant to be flipped because when versing a pokemon,the sprite faces the left. So yeah.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Working on Poliwrath at the moment, have had to pretty much remade the sprite from scratch, should be done tonight/tomorrow.

Back