• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reveal your real name XD

Makoto

Years
    Brian, but everyone IRL calls me Dylan(middle name), but no one here can speak either of those words or they will be their last >.<

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My real name is Macy... Not the best name in the world, but I guess it's ok O.o

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    Yay, I finally found a thread that lets you reveal your name XD!

Ok, here it goes.

First Name: Tyran
    Middle: A (Initial)
    Last Name: (try to guess this one!) Per...2 letters left.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well guess what my name is Greta :P
    yep, same as my username. I love my name and Im proud og it cause it has history behing it (how they gave it to me I mean).

Years
    ♡ゆめみち said:
    My real name is Mika. ^___^; My last time is kind of awkward, it doesnt go with my first name. My last name is Le.

Mika? That's really pretty ^^

Mine is Samantha. Too common for my tastes. x_x But my middle name is really unique. And you're never finding out what it is =P

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    Mika? That's really pretty ^^

Mine is Samantha. Too common for my tastes. x_x But my middle name is really unique. And you're never finding out what it is =P

Hehe, thanks. ^____^;
    I have this one friend, her name is also Samantha. But we call her Sam for short.

Back