• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reveal your real name XD

Shiori

Pkmn Trainer Shiori~
Years
  • In my first post, Stephanie ish going to tell ebewyone her name. :33 Oops, looks like ebewyone knows it now. ^o^; X3 Yep! Stephanie it ish. :33 Nicknames are Steph or Stephy. My full name ish Stephanie Mei Hyung Kwon. =P See, I have two middle names. XD; Hyung ish just meh Korean name and Mei ish my English middle name. n_n Shiori ish my mom's middle name. XP

yuuka

purifier
    Years
  • my name is ebony,I hate that name because evert time I meet a new friend they start singing that song"ebony and ivory''even my teachers do that on my first day of school infront of the whole class.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Mine is Kevin ^^
    Not very un-comon, its actually very comon

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
  • My name is Dylan.....and if you spell dillon like so many others you shall die!

my last name is..........I shall never tell you! (even the mail we get has our last name spelled wrong on it)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I think everyone knows my real name by now. XD Yesh yesh yesh, my name ish Kelsey. :x I like my name...I used to hate it, don't know why. XD But I guess it just suits me perfectly now that I think about it. X3

~Kelsey <--Tee~hee XD

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    My real name is Andrew, but I go by Drew.

Back