• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reveal your real name XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Bleh. I am nameless. If you really wanna know ya gotta check my profile on Yahoo...but the age is wrong cause I put it randomly...XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have a strange name...Vivian...because of it, i'm always last in line for everything..schools do toooooooo much alphabetical order, XD

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    It sounds cool ~ ^
    Everyones names are cool..
    I didn't noticed it before but my parents named me as Julia, and I can't image myself with another name o.0

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Everybody probably knows...my name is Lucy. It is very common name. XD My middle name and last name is a secert. I can give you a hint though they are both Nigeran.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    hhhhmmm my name well lets say my username DOESNT say it.....yes its Gilbert well at least my last name is Gilbert, my first is Justin, wooo boy such an original name, but i always refer to myself as Gilbert cuz thats what all my friends call me at least

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Alright I will tell you my real name but I may have to kill you! ^_- HEHE!!

My name is Tanya but most people call me Rho! And it's Tan-ya not Ton-ya I hate it when people pronounce it wrong lol!

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    ok, my name is Nicholas everyone calls me Nick. (Call me Nicky and DIE!) My Middle name is Joseph, and my last name ... has been edited out, i realised that wasnt a smart move......

Last edited:
    Back