• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] Graphics Academy

Sawyer

���
Years
  • oh, yipee... for those of you who remember the good ol' graphics academy, you'll probably want to try and become a teacher this time. anyway, explanation time. You come here to either teach people graphics or learn graphics. good enough, eh? right now, we only have one teacher, and that's me, for Photoshop. i'll be needing MSPaint teachers, PSP teachers, that kinda stuff.

Teacher Entry Form:

Name:
    Favorable Major:
    Example of your work: (made in your favorable major)

Student Entry Form:

Name:
    What you want to learn about:
    Current Skill Level: (don't be embarassed, we were all really bad some time in our lives... nostalgia, nostalgia)

Alrighty then, someone sticky this and let's get started!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't remember the other one o.0 but yeah its a good idea *stickies*

I'll sign up as a student abit later.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • first one got incredibly popular. 13 pages, i think.. somewhere around there x3

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • Never heard of it but whatever.
    I want to be a student if you dom't mind ^_^:
    Student Entry Form:

Name: -Latios-
    What you want to learn about: Anyting original or something I don't know.
    Current Skill Level: Medium

MegaMan666

-Samurai-
    Years
  • Sawyer

���
    Years
  • on the first and last ones... my god, use soft light on the text, it's almost unreadable. >_>
    EDIT: oh, and Stevo... that's fine x3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Teacher Entry Form:

Name: Stevo XD
    Favorable Major: AC
    Example of your work: *points to sig*

Not quite sure on being a teacher ^^:

Student Entry Form:

Name: Stevo
    What you want to learn about: I want to be AC's student XD
    Current Skill Level: low - Medium I think XD

This ok?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, that's perfect, except.. i taught you last time, there's now way you're still low-medium... i'd say medium to medium-high. x3

Stevo-kun

Years
  • XD, wow, really that good XP.. anyway I did the banner in my sig today.. tell me what you think dude, I think the grunging isn't all that good XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • it's not nessecarily grunge, it's more... brushing, you have to try sharper brushes. try my current sig... look for stuff like that x3

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah, well I just got these brushes off some site and it said they where grunge brushes *shrugs* XD.. maybe I should change the edges in the brushtip shape thingy, whatever it is called

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • ah, that's probably a good idea. might be a bit hard to do, but.. good luck. oh, and use contrast a lot, then you can tell how sharp it is exactly x3

Kurosaki

Name: David/ Yukito
    What you want to learn about: Nothing specific, I just want to learn new things. (Is using PSP8 and/or PE3)
    Current Skill Level: Okay? XD

Meh, i definately need training, since my stuff rarely turns out good. When it does, its after I've been screwing around, so I don't remember how to do it ><

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • okay, well... no PSP teachers at the moment :/ but your current sig is really good. you'd probably make a good teacher as well :/

Kurosaki

okay, well... no PSP teachers at the moment :/ but your current sig is really good. you'd probably make a good teacher as well :/
    Like I said, I was screwing around. I can't recall any specifics on how I did it. I'm more interested in learning PE related stuff anyways.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • oh xD okay, well... as soon as i figure out what the hell PE is, i'll try to help you out xD

Kurosaki

*shakes head in disappointment* XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Teacher
    Name: Thomas
    Favorable Major: PSP 7 and 8
    Example of your work: Keep in mind I know the menus and how to use the tools, but that doens't mean I am THAT good...

Back