• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    My real name shall never be revealed. It is and forever will be an unsolved riddle that will haunt you for the rest of your lives.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Jake? Hmm, I know that would definitely be hard to figure out without me telling you that.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Most people here have boring common names. My name is Aloyisious LuEllwyn Auxjuan(really). Im not saying my last name though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Most people here have boring common names. My name is Aloyisious LuEllwyn Auxjuan(really). Im not saying my last name though.
    o.O
    -
    My real name is Katie. Well, actually, it's Katherine. I do not like Katherine. Never call me that and we'll be fine ;3
    I like the name Katie, so all is good~

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    My real name is Omer, though most people call me by my surname IRL. Online, though, people call me by my name or my previous username. IRL, people always mis-spell my name as Omar, since they're pronounced the same, but Omar is a more common name than Omer.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Joseph Frederick Henry Pitt

Brad Pitt is ttly my bro.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Adam.
    A nice and relatively easy name to remember. Since i was the first man made in this world >evil laugh<

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Jessica.

Ehh. :S Don't really think it fits, but there's not much I can really do about it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The name's Tara. I always find it amusing how people can spell it wrong, or pronounce it wrong. Depends on weather or not they see my name, or hear my name first.

And 600th post. Yaaaay.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    "Directly translated Chinese to English" names are weird, so mine is Wee Sheng.
    Although I don't prefer to use it online. :/

Damn, I want an American name though. D:

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Matthew R Crowe
    It's kind of awesome I guess because sometimes people mistake me as a relation to the actor Russell Crowe (Which is actually my dad's name haha)

omg it's russel crowe!!!!

Anyway, my real name is William, but no one ever calls me that, so I guess it's Will.

Turpin2009

Agent Turpin Here!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Jonathan Turpin, hence the username alongside the current annum date.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    My real name is Dora which is short for Dorothy. :3 Like the TV Character on Nick Jr but I had the name way way way way way way way before the show was even thought about. :<

I hate people making fun of me over it tho so keep calling me Mika. <3

Back